Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council (15036 Views)

I’ll Review Buhari’s Naira Redesign Policy – Tinubu / Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) / Buhari, Obasanjo Spotted At The Inauguration Of President Macky Sall of Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by akenzua74(m): 7:39am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74552106:
Mumu Reno.
Keep reviewing while Baba keeps moving the nation forward!
So Nigeria is moving forward according to you. Pls on what statistics or what indices? In your vain imagination Abii?
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 08, 2019
grin

Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by martowskin1(m): 7:42am On Jan 08, 2019
DONMAYOR19:
see who is calling someone mumu? U left your BBQ business for 30k monthly alawee, your brain has been destroyed and replaced with fufu, hence you now lack sense and become a chief Zoon-B man. Why have you been avoiding amaechi audio thread?

are u telling me is under N-POWER?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:46am On Jan 08, 2019
dokyOloye:
ignored

....Pained cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by nwanyionitsha: 7:46am On Jan 08, 2019
rexwalters:
Frustration will kill him in America or is it the UK the Criminal went to hide?,not to factor the harsh winter that must be definitely affecting his sense of objective reasoning.
40million dollars, Osborne tower Ikoyi.
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by ebakhaiyhe(m): 7:52am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74552106:
Mumu Reno.
Why not come up with your own findings if any rather than calling him names. Don't be a blind supporter.
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by Nathdoug(m): 8:23am On Jan 08, 2019
rexwalters:
I hope you have applied for your ECOWAS Passport?i dont know about you but I know reno has green card,you will end up in Freetown,Sierra Leone,Mumu.
shut up
Freetown is better than this shithole
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by stieyven(m): 8:24am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74552106:
Mumu Reno.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by ityP(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2019
LiveByNight:
Read all the comment above me

They are made by lazy frustrated buhari supporters paid 30k a month grin

We all know everything Reno said is true

These set of people don't care about you or your family or Nigeria

They just want to earn money for posting support for buhari
Buhari has been known globally as the worst president in Africa
He has spoilt his anti corruption war by shielding lots of his supporters from persecution

He has made a joke of this country

No one internationally respects Nigeria or buhari
So all I can say is yes take.APC money and shout Sai baba but on that day vote for Atiku that I'd what was done to GEJ and that will happen next month

They are afraid Atiku may not continue the 30k bribe... So they prefer to vote for the person who brought it in the first place
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by senatordave1(m): 8:33am On Jan 08, 2019
ityP:

They are afraid Atiku may not continue the 30k bribe... So they prefer to vote for the person who brought it in the first place
Honestly,pdp media aides are deranged.only a madman will criticize the internal affairs of his opponent.seems pdp are desperate and planned to attack apc on every issue.
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 08, 2019
frankdre:
Did i just hear u say "Baba". You should be ashamed of yourself. In developed countries, youthful presidents pilot the affairs of the country not "Baba"

how old is trump of usa ? puttin of russia ? xi jiping of china , grandma runs & owns england grin
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by orisa37: 9:18am On Jan 08, 2019
Since the Speech, Nigeria has been receding fast into depression.
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by arrestdarrester: 9:32am On Jan 08, 2019
PassingShot:
To a chronic liar like Reno, everything becomes a lie.

Even an issue that is clear and unambiguous to 99% of the people is a lie to him.

No be im fault, na frustration dey cause am.

Oya, debunk his claims here and now...
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by bigfish3k: 9:52am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74552221:

He is nothing but a well known criminal abroad!
Baba and Amaechi laughing at the Mumu Reno just yesterday!

i know u know the truth just like amaechi.

but will just be deceiving zombies in public forums like nairaland
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by ksly24(m): 9:55am On Jan 08, 2019
gare:
I can see the group of Zombies above me are in serious pains, please anyone with pain Killers ?
I do
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by ksly24(m): 9:55am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74552241:

The criminal is afraid of the aftermath after Baba's victory.
All Buhari's enemies are only wasting their future away.
They wailers are in so much pains as the election day, the day of reckoning draws near! cheesy grin cheesy wink

Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by HeyCorleone(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2019
rexwalters:
Frustration will kill him in America or is it the UK the Criminal went to hide?,not to factor the harsh winter that must be definitely affecting his sense of objective reasoning.

Of a truth, this thing y'all do sickens me.
Reno never in anyway insulted the president or the party. He only exposed the "campaign lies". If you had any brains and feel aggrieved, you'd state why you feel those things he mentioned as lies are indeed true.

Insulting him only adds credence to his words, and makes you look like a cretin.
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by ATIKUOBIPDP: 10:44am On Jan 08, 2019
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A Party full of lies, blame game, insecurity, shedding of innocent blood, poverty and jeopardizing the future of Nigeria and our unborn children.
We all know its only ATIKU/OBI (PDP) that can stand this corrupt APC that are willing to rig this 2019 election.

Lets VOTE ATIKU/OBI.
VOTE PDP.

Lets get Nigeria working.
God bless you all.
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by CheapHomes1: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
post=74552106:
Mumu Reno.

Is there anything Reno said that is out of order?
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by CheapHomes1: 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
senatordave1:

Honestly,pdp media aides are deranged.only a madman will criticize the internal affairs of his opponent.seems pdp are desperate and planned to attack apc on every issue.

What exactly are those "internal affairs" of PDPs opponents?
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by GetCofOProperty: 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
It's always very easy to criticize from outside when not in office... cool

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Island Office (Awoyaya Ajah). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by NwaliE01: 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
rexwalters:
Is Buhari the Governor or Local Government Chairman in your state?do you live in Abuja?,go and study what democracy is all about before you start shouting restructing,Goat Face MuMu.

Why must you display your uncultured attitude at every given opportunity?

I have respected you so much but it seem you don't deserve it as much as i have dished out to you.

If the head is routine,how can the body be whole?

Leadership is up down and vice versa. Don't express your ineptitude sense of reasoning here.

Have a great day.
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by GetCofOProperty: 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
GetCofOProperty:
It's always very easy to criticize from outside when not in office... cool

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Island Office (Awoyaya Ajah). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by sogodihno: 12:40am On Jan 09, 2019
dokyOloye:

I created a topic critical of Buhari and a section of the South West dominated media yesterday.
Fiam,one zombie mentioned Seun that he should come and close the thread.
Next thing,The thread disappeared.
Says a lot about the quality of the blog.
And this is the reason this blog can never achieve the popularity of Facebook, Twitter etc even when it has the potentials.

guy shut up! and go and create ur own forum or blog. We av too much pigs and piglets on nairaland, it is sickening.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiageli Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Edu, Shehu Would Have Survived Under Buhari – Shehu Sani / Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.