Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours (11028 Views)

Man Slams Religious People Who Criticize Women Who Do Plastic Surgery / Things That Religious Or Church People Do To Medical Doctors . / Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
LordReed:

You were talking offpoint. Before that you didn't say anything that contradicted what I said so I don't understand why you need to interject and say absolutely nothing of worth.
Please nah you should have known that i'm not that sound in English as the rest of you,so you need not get enraged. You're to tell me "hey buddy,you're taking off point" and i'll check myself that's all! wink wink wink
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Offpoint: 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
LordReed:

You were talking offpoint. Before that you didn't say anything that contradicted what I said so I don't understand why you need to interject and say absolutely nothing of worth.
Why most you people always drag me into your conversations on NL??
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
Offpoint:

Sorry Sir grin grin grin
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by tintingz(m): 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
LordReed:

It is true o! No sexy time in the christian heaven, so boring.
The Muslim paradise is gonna be crazy, I mean the atmosphere will be.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by LordReed(m): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
Offpoint:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No vex my guy or gal.
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by tintingz(m): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
frosbel2:

homosexual behaviour can be learnt and unlearnt or not unlearnt, but it does not come naturally !! sad cheesy
False!
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Offpoint: 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
LordReed:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No vex my guy or gal.
You're forgiven, Go and sin no mecheesy
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Offpoint: 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
TATIME:
Sorry Sir grin grin grin
You're forgiven
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by LordReed(m): 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
TATIME:
Please nah you should have known that i'm not that sound in English as the rest of you,so you need not get enraged. You're to tell me "hey buddy,you're taking off point" and i'll check myself that's all! wink wink wink

Ok next time I will just flash you yellow card of off point.
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
tintingz:
False!

In other words ?
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by LordReed(m): 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
tintingz:
The Muslim paradise is gonna be crazy, I mean the atmosphere will be.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

LMFAO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by budaatum: 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
Jesus never said, don't be involved in politics, Tatime. When he threw the 'traders' out of the temple, that was politics. He also said, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation," and, "moreso than I, Jesus did, buda do!" And, "politics should be one of your tools, since the people of this world will do politics and some". Saying Jesus did not do politics is like saying Jesus did not do television! When he spoke about blood and water, he never meant it literally, besides, everybody can test for themselves whether water is thicker than blood! Jesus will never lie!

Tatime, remark my script! That mark is very insufficient and you know it!

TATIME:
That's budaatum for REAL! of course it is. Atheist buda! Please try to maintain being an atheist born one. You don't need to permit me! and continue questioning whoever comes around you saying they've got FAITH because you'll always feel their lack of etiquette as you insist on POINTS! I don't insist on points, nor do I care who has faith without works or care if a dog has etiquette! I train dogs!
Apart from these TWO you went straight to what Jesus taught His followers, so it was straight? And dishonestly you gave it a wobbly score? even if you don't agree with Him on what evidence do you make that judgement!? you're able to point out what being a follower of Christ entails everything? Or is there anymore. Let's assume He never existed or Jesus was just a fabrication, why assume that? To what end? at least you budaatum could EASILY say to a churchgoer "you're not a REAL Christian" no I can't! What rubbish is this! Is it not true that if buda goes up to anybody and says "you're not a REAL Christian", buda is first, judging, second, ignoring the mote in buda's eyes, and third being a hypocrite as well as an arrogant priq? Remind me, is that not the path to damnation and hell? since you're acquainted with His (assumed) teachings! Tatime, no be book? No be to just take am, open am at the beginning and read, turn page, read, turn page, read, turn page, read, turn page, read, turn page till you get to the end? I guess its a lot of read, turn page. I can see why some turn it into god!
Thank you budaatum!
the pleasure is really all mine Tatime.
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by tintingz(m): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
frosbel2:

In other words ?
The cause of homosexuality is not certainly known, saying it's not natural is false.
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by budaatum: 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
TATIME:
I cannot believe you are appealing for sympathy!
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
budaatum:

I cannot believe you are appealing for sympathy!
He has suffered.
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by budaatum: 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
HellVictorinho:

He has suffered.
Lol!
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by budaatum: 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
Offpoint:

Because you have a job to do! To show how offpoint they're being!

Cool job grin
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Free will governs more than you appear to recognize. People who choose to rebel against God tend to bunch together and form groups that cohere with respect to their preferred reasons for rebelling. So, if a number of people are rebelling because they want to be free to treat weaker or poorer people than them in an uncharitable way, then they will tend to form a geographical community that defines itself in that way. The example here would be Hinduism.

I cannot believe Ihedinobi3 that you actually agree with what you wrote up there.

Do you realise that there are over a billion Hindus in this world and that most of them had no say with regards to the place , time and race of their birth ? You statement creates the impression that God holds the descendants of rebels responsible for whatever state they find themselves in irrespective of how they got into that state. This is a rather bizarre and shocking finding. Your novel idea of geographical gravitation has absolutely no support biblically and is simply another case of making up stories to support your own belief, as you go along.

Free Will can ONLY be truly FREEWILL if the TRUTH and the absolute TRUTH is revealed to all creation , giving them the chance to make a BLACK and WHITE DECISION. If they then REJECT this TRUTH, we can all agree that they had free will and exercised this right accordingly. But to erroneously suggest that people born into ignorance and superstition due to millennia old religious ideas ,that have been passed down to them , will perish because they rejected the gospel is a truly laughable idea.

Of course, people who choose to submit to God will also gravitate to each other and seek to form geographical communities as well

So, it is free will, that ability we have to choose whether to submit to God or to rebel against Him, that leads to people creating geographical communities with preferred religious attitudes.

Sorry, but this is more astounding rubbish.

Because He gives every last human being the exact same opportunity and resources to be saved from eternal condemnation.

No actually, he does not give every last human being the exact same opportunity and resources to be saved from eternal condemnation when ;

1. Most of them until fairly recently knew nothing of your JESUS
2. Many of them are born into communities and cultures permeated with ancient religious traditions. They are then brainwashed into adhering to these traditions and taught to reject other ideas.
3. In China and Russia in recent times, the rejection of religion by the people was GOVERNMENT imposed due to communism.

These 3 non exhaustive points make it very clear that not all men and women have been given the exact same opportunity and resources to be saved from eternal condemnation. This is plainly false to the reasoning mind.

You're exactly right that human beings like to make up stories and believe them. In fact, that is the gist in my answer to your first question.

I know because Creation and my conscience are strong witnesses to its Truth.

Because you are more special than others who do not have this conviction ??

Because every human being with a normal intelligence possesses a genuine free will. If they didn't, they wouldn't be able to seek alternatives of all hues and shades.

You mean like in Christianity where 2 billion followers seek alternatives of all hues and shades within the same religion ? Strange

Why do you claim that we inherit sin from our ancestors? If you mean that we inherit a sin nature, then, yes, we do. That was what eating the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil did. Disobeying God like that damaged the human body and since then that damage has been passed down through the males. But possessing a sin nature is not the same as sinning. All human beings possess a free will still. When we sin, we do so because we prefer to. So, we are still responsible for our sins. But each sin is completely individual.

So the sin of one MAN damaged the human body because God knowingly subjected man to this plight for the laugh of it and therefore condemned all men with a cursed body which was caused by the sin of one man ; Even though he knew that this cursed body will lead to sin , he allowed billions more people to be born into this world, reserved an eternal place of torture for most of them and sent his son to save only a small proportion of his beloved creation ?

Please don't make me laugh, this is not justice, this is RUBBISH and made up claptrap.

Try again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
frosbel2:

I cannot believe Ihedinobi3 that you actually agree with what you wrote up there.

Do you realise that there are over a billion Hindus in this world and that most of them had no say with regards to the place , time and race of their birth ? You statement creates the impression that God holds the descendants of rebels responsible for whatever state they find themselves in irrespective of how they got into that state. This is a rather bizarre and shocking finding. Your novel idea of geographical gravitation has absolutely no support biblically and is simply another case of making up stories to support your own belief, as you go along.

Free Will can ONLY be truly FREEWILL if the TRUTH and the absolute TRUTH is revealed to all creation , giving them the chance to make a BLACK and WHITE DECISION. If they then REJECT this TRUTH, we can all agree that they had free will and exercised this right accordingly. But to erroneously suggest that people born into ignorance and superstition due to millennia old religious ideas ,that have been passed down to them , will perish because they rejected the gospel is a truly laughable idea.

Sorry, but this is more astounding rubbish.

No actually, he does not give every last human being the exact same opportunity and resources to be saved from eternal condemnation when ;

1. Most of them until fairly recently knew nothing of your JESUS
2. Many of them are born into communities and cultures permeated with ancient religious traditions. They are then brainwashed into adhering to these traditions and taught to reject other ideas.
3. In China and Russia in recent times, the rejection of religion by the people was GOVERNMENT imposed due to communism.

These 3 non exhaustive points make it very clear that not all men and women have been given the exact same opportunity and resources to be saved from eternal condemnation. This is plainly false to the reasoning mind.

Because you are more special than others who do not have this conviction ??

You mean like in Christianity where 2 billion followers seek alternatives of all hues and shades within the same religion ? Strange

So the sin of one MAN damaged the human body because God knowingly subjected man to this plight for the laugh of it and therefore condemned all men with a cursed body which was caused by the sin of one man ; Even though he knew that this cursed body will lead to sin , he allowed billions more people to be born into this world, reserved an eternal place of torture for most of them and sent his son to save only a small proportion of his beloved creation ?

Please don't make me laugh, this is not justice, this is RUBBISH and made up claptrap.

Try again.
Their God is dangerously insane, period.
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by budaatum: 12:57am On Jan 14, 2019
TATIME:
But the later will result to forcing the former to convert,then the end will come! It's already happening GRADUALLY, as many are now making use of their brains! wink wink wink
Are we forcing you to convert and use your brain, Tatime
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 14, 2019
Offpoint:

You're forgiven
Thanks my lord! wink wink wink
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 14, 2019
LordReed:

Ok next time I will just flash you yellow card of off point.
That's more considerable and tolerable Sir, thanks! wink wink wink
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 14, 2019
budaatum:
Jesus never said, don't be involved in politics, Tatime. When he threw the 'traders' out of the temple, that was politics. He also said, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation," and, "moreso than I, Jesus did, buda do!" And, "politics should be one of your tools, since the people of this world will do politics and some". Saying Jesus did not do politics is like saying Jesus did not do television! When he spoke about blood and water, he never meant it literally, besides, everybody can test for themselves whether water is thicker than blood! Jesus will never lie!
Tatime, remark my script! That mark is very insufficient and you know it!
budaatum! budaatum!!
I just love that spirit that's giving you this ability to think deeper than the others and i mean it you're not far from me in spirit it's just that we're from different schools of thought!
So let's go now.
*BLOOD ~ There are three ways by which we can relate as a family. (1)Business: if we're doing the same business as partners (without betrayal) it will bind us together and others will find it difficult to know our secret,so we'll become BROTHERS.(2)Blood: if we're born into the same family or race,we will be firmly attached to one another as if we don't want to know others. (3)Faith:if we believe the same thing as in having the same mindset, we'll become brothers since most things could be achieved when we're united in spirit. This is what Jesus said that it surpasses the first two (business and blood). So to Jesus those who gets baptized in WATER to become His brothers in faith are much more important to Him even than Mary through whose blood Jesus was born! Therefore to Jesus the baptisimal WATER is THICKER than BLOOD! Matthew 12:46-50
POLITICS ~ Humans everywhere believe that when someone that's kind at heart becomes their leader, things will work fine. That's the opportunity America is giving the whole world today,we have the right to choose who should lead us. John 6:15
But Jesus taught us that it's not so because God is the ONLY good person(Luke 18:28,19)therefore it's ONLY God that should rule mankind.Revelations 4:11 HE is the ONLY person who can SELECT or CHOOSE the right person for the seat not the other way round when humans will ELECT someone simply out of his/her assumed kindness which could be born out of PRETEXT. 2Samuel 15:1-6
Satan has been using this tool for thousands of years to rule mankind from behind the scene,as they keep looking at the appearance of their fellow man to judge.
That's why TRUE Christians won't participate in politics! wink wink wink
Once again i'll say thanks budaatum for puling my legs further, it's fun poking me to see if there is true wisdom in what my SCHOOL taught me! As for the marks,i never showed favoritism it's exactly what you scored as you endeavor to answer the questions. wink wink wink
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 14, 2019
budaatum:

Are we forcing you to convert and use your brain, Tatime
Hmmmmmmmmm that's why i keep saying that you budaatum is not far away from me in SPIRIT my brother. I never call anyone BROTHER apart from JWs but i'm beginning to see you as one of us now! Please what will you do if you later find out that your folks starts hunting for JWs
Well that's the last PROPHECY to be fulfilled!
Jesus said your folks will gather themselves as one and start hunting for JWs all around the globe! Note that it wouldn't make any sense to an intellectual if Jesus had said your folks will be hunting for other believers since they do carry weapons to avenge or protect themselves,and some sort of events could lead to strife between religious people and atheists. But that your folks will be hunting for JWs who are PEACEFUL and DEFENSELESS! wink wink wink
I'm sure if this happens before we expire, you'll start looking for me or other JWs to study and know how we're able to foresee this through the book that majority of earth's inhabitants possess yet they can't find all these inside it. Well it's because the interpretation as in understanding belongs ONLY to JWs! wink wink wink
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by budaatum: 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
TATIME:
budaatum! budaatum!!
I just love that spirit that's giving you this ability to think deeper than the others and i mean it you're not far from me in spirit it's just that we're from different schools of thought!
I worship Appolos and you worship Paul. "Does it matter if he is not one of us?"

TATIME:
So let's go now.
*BLOOD ~ There are three ways by which we can relate as a family. (1)Business: if we're doing the same business as partners (without betrayal) it will bind us together and others will find it difficult to know our secret,so we'll become BROTHERS.(2)Blood: if we're born into the same family or race,we will be firmly attached to one another as if we don't want to know others. (3)Faith:if we believe the same thing as in having the same mindset, we'll become brothers since most things could be achieved when we're united in spirit. This is what Jesus said that it surpasses the first two (business and blood). So to Jesus those who gets baptized in WATER to become His brothers in faith are much more important to Him even than Mary through whose blood Jesus was born! Therefore to Jesus the baptisimal WATER is THICKER than BLOOD! Matthew 12:46-50
This is rubbish! Jesus did not give a damn whether you were baptised or not, he had absolutely no time for such nonsense. He said, "whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.” And not "whoever is baptised by water that is thicker than blood"!

Stop crucifying Jesus again, Tatime!

TATIME:
POLITICS ~ Humans everywhere believe that when someone that's kind at heart becomes their leader, things will work fine. That's the opportunity America is giving the whole world today,we have the right to choose who should lead us. John 6:15
No, not true! Humans do not necessarily believe that "when someone that's kind at heart becomes their leader, things will work fine", or at the very least, Jesus did not teach that "when someone that's kind at heart becomes their leader, things will work fine".

Jesus taught, "you are the salt of the earth, so go out there and lead"! And what America has done is level the field so everyone has a opportunity.

TATIME:
But Jesus taught us that it's not so because God is the ONLY good person(Luke 18:28,19)therefore it's ONLY God that should rule mankind.
Excuse me, but did God not decide the work was too much for God, so, "Solomon, go and get Saul to assist me" ?

TATIME:
That's why TRUE Christians won't participate in politics! wink wink wink
I strongly believe you are wrong. If true Christians do not participate in politics, they are not taking care of the poor, so they can't be "true Christians", since they would be allowing Satan to rule unchallenged!

Politics is how the rulers are chosen, and the chosen, govern by taking our resources through taxation and utilise it on our behalf. If left to themselves, politicians will take those resources and buy houses in Dubai. But if those steeped in the knowledge of God are govern, they will be compelled to govern according to the diktat of God and could build Jerusalem for the people who's money they take.

TATIME:
Once again i'll say thanks budaatum for puling my legs further, it's fun poking me to see if there is true wisdom in what my SCHOOL taught me!
I am not pulling your legs Tatime, please speak the truth. You and I know that it is your mind that is being pulled.

As for my marks. I've decided you are not sufficiently qualified to mark my work.
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by budaatum: 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
TATIME:
Hmmmmmmmmm that's why i keep saying that you budaatum is not far away from me in SPIRIT my brother. I never call anyone BROTHER apart from JWs but i'm beginning to see you as one of us now!
If I told you what is happening to you here, Tatime! You better not let people see it!

TATIME:
Please what will you do if you later find out that your folks starts hunting for JWs
I don't have "your folks", Tatime. My folks are my neighbours. Please go remind yourself who that is.

TATIME:
Well that's the last PROPHECY to be fulfilled!
Jesus said your folks will gather themselves as one and start hunting for JWs all around the globe! Note that it wouldn't make any sense to an intellectual if Jesus had said your folks will be hunting for other believers since they do carry weapons to avenge or protect themselves,and some sort of events could lead to strife between religious people and atheists. But that your folks will be hunting for JWs who are PEACEFUL and DEFENSELESS! wink wink wink
I can guarantee two things. One is, someone told you this crap and even showed you verses to validate what they told you. The second is anyone who believes the above is not following what Christ taught.

For instance, he said, "don't go looking for the endtimes all over the place because no one knows when the time will end", so claiming the end is after a particular event is a fabricated lie told to scare people so that they can be controlled.

Jesus never said JWs would be hunted! JWs are not that important so I don't see why anyone would hunt them, and saying so only makes sense to people who refuse to use their brain. Besides, if JWs had Christ, they would fear not for their father in heaven who also cares for the birds and the bees will not foresake them if they were hunted.

TATIME:
I'm sure if this happens before we expire, you'll start looking for me or other JWs to study and know how we're able to foresee this through the book that majority of earth's inhabitants possess yet they can't find all these inside it.
O! So I will not hunt you anymore all of a sudden, but will now be looking for you to study and know you instead?

Tatime, I love you. It is for that reason that I will enlighten you. In every post in our detailed discussions, I have studied you, and from that study, I now know you just as you know me. I hope I need not say there is no more need to look for you since you are not lost.

TATIME:
Well it's because the interpretation as in understanding belongs ONLY to JWs! wink wink wink
You are lying to yourself to convince yourself that what you believe is true Tatime and it is not a healthy thing to do.

Every believer knows that understanding comes from God and God does not only give it to JWs! Or does JWs actually stand for the Jews, who used to believe the same nonsense until God sent Jesus to replace their anointed asses with the Gentiles?

Do know that henceforth you are, time, and sometimes, Ta.
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
budaatum:

I worship Appolos and you worship Paul. "Does it matter if he is not one of us?"

This is rubbish! Jesus did not give a damn whether you were baptised or not, he had absolutely no time for such nonsense. He said, "whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.” And not "whoever is baptised by water that is thicker than blood"!

Stop crucifying Jesus again, Tatime!

No, not true! Humans do not necessarily believe that "when someone that's kind at heart becomes their leader, things will work fine", or at the very least, Jesus did not teach that "when someone that's kind at heart becomes their leader, things will work fine".

Jesus taught, "you are the salt of the earth, so go out there and lead"! And what America has done is level the field so everyone has a opportunity.

Excuse me, but did God not decide the work was too much for God, so, "Solomon, go and get Saul to assist me" ?

I strongly believe you are wrong. If true Christians do not participate in politics, they are not taking care of the poor, so they can't be "true Christians", since they would be allowing Satan to rule unchallenged!

Politics is how the rulers are chosen, and the chosen, govern by taking our resources through taxation and utilise it on our behalf. If left to themselves, politicians will take those resources and buy houses in Dubai. But if those steeped in the knowledge of God are govern, they will be compelled to govern according to the diktat of God and could build Jerusalem for the people who's money they take.

I am not pulling your legs Tatime, please speak the truth. You and I know that it is your mind that is being pulled.

As for my marks. I've decided you are not sufficiently qualified to mark my work.
Oh this is becoming more and more interesting!
So you want to teach me what Jesus meant by His statements. cheesy cheesy
OK let's go there! If Jesus said "whoever does the will of my father who is in heaven,is my family" and He asked His followers to BAPTISE those who have ACCEPTED ALL WHAT HE TAUGHT, please do you think those who refused to learn from His followers will value been BAPTIZED? And those who refused to learn and get BAPTIZED, do you think Jesus count them as anything?
Well for your information, Jesus had at list six siblings, four brothers and sisters. Matthew 13:55,56
ONLY James and Jude later joined Mary to become Christians, according to Jesus the others despite being Jesus' BLOOD relations are doomed! Matthew 12:46-49
As for POLITICS, you've simplified it yourself when you said it's what the world is looking up to and Jesus said about His followers "they're NO part of the world" John 17:14-16
Before His execution He said to Pilate "my kingdom is no part of this world" John 18:36 compared to John 14:30
1John 5:19 says "we're sure God created us,but the whole world is under the influence of THE WICKED ONE" So what do you think could give Jesus' followers the impetus to go and join Satan's government when they're supposed to be praying FERVENTLY for God's kingdom to come? Matthew 6:10 cheesy cheesy cheesy
You can dispute the marks my friend but i'll never dispute such with you if you're to give me marks in the field of ATHEISM! wink wink wink
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
budaatum:

If I told you what is happening to you here, Tatime! You better not let people see it!
I don't have "your folks", Tatime. My folks are my neighbours. Please go remind yourself who that is.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm you're reading my post for sure but with the wrong intentions,so i understand!
Well if you read what i wrote CAREFULLY, you'll notice that i said "there are just TWO groups that's winning the minds of people in this last days, first is ATHEISM and JWs.
Atheistm will soon send religion as a whole to extinct but JWs will remain with our program so atheists will start hunting for JWs. But instead of you to ask how this is WRITTEN in the documents, you just decided to argue without SCRUTINY! Hmmmmmmmmm all is well!
As for the end time,though He never gave us a specific DATE but Jesus actually gave us clues that will make us happy that it's behind the corner! Matthew 24:1-14
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by budaatum: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
TATIME:
Oh this is becoming more and more interesting!
So you want to teach me what Jesus meant by His statements. cheesy cheesy
No time, I do not want to teach you anything. If you already are an adult and you know, why will I ask you to enter back into the womb and be reborn? A couple of things though which I can't resist.

Praying, means working. To baptise, is to immerse in the fullest understanding. And Jesus counts everybody as something, even the lost sheep for which he leaves the unlost sheep to go and find. It is for this reason that buda will continue to baptise you Ta, until you are fully immersed and unlost.
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by budaatum: 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
TATIME:

Atheism will soon send religion as a whole to extinct.
In the mighty name of God the Father, by the Wisdom of Jesus the Son, and by the Holy Ghost which is the mind and the brains, Amen.
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by budaatum: 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
Dantedasz:
That they should kill unbelievers on behalf of their God(s) and then turn around and proclaim their religion as peaceful and their God(s)as loving.
AND I MEAN ALL RELIGIONS WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
All religious beliefs are dangerous to a non believer.

Thank you.
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
budaatum:

In the mighty name of God the Father, by the Wisdom of Jesus the Son, and by the Holy Ghost which is the mind and the brains, Amen.
It's a confirmed PROPHECY in God's word but JWs will remain by then and all of you (including those whose religion you've extinguished) will start hunting for JWs. Behold i've told you! wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. / The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. / Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.