Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Pmb To Nigerians: Don't Re-elect Governors Owing Salaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb To Nigerians: Don't Re-elect Governors Owing Salaries (275 Views)

States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 / Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad / Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pmb To Nigerians: Don't Re-elect Governors Owing Salaries by Adekkatv: 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has told Nigerians not to re-elect state governors in the coming Election, who ignored to pay civil servants salaries in their first terms.

Buhari advised that, Nigerians’ votes should go to those who have the ability to deliver positively to the masses.

This was stated by President Muhammadu Buhari in an interview with the Hausa service of the Voice of America, which was aired this morning, emphasizing that their is no explanation for the governors collecting bailout funds from the federal government and still fail in her capacity to pay wages.

“I wonder how these governors are able to sleep knowing that they have refused to pay workers their wages".

“These workers have families to cater for, they pay rent, pay school fees, Hospital bills and food for their families".

“The Nigerian Constitution gives governors the independence to spend their funds without interference and that is why some are abusing that privilege by refusing to work for the people".PMB said.

https://www.adekkatv.com/2019/01/pmb-to-nigerians-dont-re-elect.html
Re: Pmb To Nigerians: Don't Re-elect Governors Owing Salaries by ticon4life(m): 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
True talk from the sincere father of the nation. Long live PMB, Long live FR of Nigeria.
Re: Pmb To Nigerians: Don't Re-elect Governors Owing Salaries by smoke123(m): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
wat about Apc state governor owning that mean no show for my state o
Re: Pmb To Nigerians: Don't Re-elect Governors Owing Salaries by iluvdonjazzy: 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
GBAM, since Buhari assume office, this is the second best words I have ever had him say. the first one was, I'M FOR EVERYBODY AND AM FOR NOBODY.

(1) (Reply)

Social Investment Programmes Under President Buhari’s Admin!! / Buhari Campaign Replie Saraki, Says Allegations Of Fuel Subsidy Scam Mischievous / Rmb Family Supports Buhari/sanwo Olu In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.