Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,174 members, 7,852,999 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos (45903 Views)

Burning Of Brooms In North: What Is English Translation Of 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta'? / Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano / Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by Ceenacks(m): 5:05am On Jan 09, 2019
She should be dressing like a woman, cover her head and dont wear white beads all the time. Is she mourning..
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by bender79: 5:31am On Jan 09, 2019
I had a dream where I saw Buhari in the throne of power. My dreams no dey mis fire o
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by showafrica(m): 5:32am On Jan 09, 2019
tstx:
Nigeria is gone.. This one na fact. We will never get a good leader

To contest an election in Nigeria, your good name doesn't matter what matters is the size of your wallet.. With that you can intimidate your rivals, buy thugs, buy votes, buy pastors, buy a particular reverend father etc. And that's why stupid (but rich) men will continue to rule us... And na we the citizens make am to be so.. We deserve the leaders we get

The way our system dey currently, even if Jesus comes down to contest an election him winning no dey guaranteed...

If Jesus and Buhari is contexting this election, Buhari will still win bc, only igbos will vote for Jesus. So tell me, is this a nation? Fukkkked up country, unless every one is killed, there is no hope here.
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by gbagyiza: 6:22am On Jan 09, 2019
tstx:

To contest an election in Nigeria, your good name doesn't matter what matters is the size of your wallet.. With that you can intimidate your rivals, buy thugs, buy votes, buy pastors, buy a particular reverend father etc. And that's why stupid (but rich) men will continue to rule us... And na we the citizens make am to be so.. We deserve the leaders we get

The way our system dey currently, even if Jesus comes down to contest an election him winning no dey guaranteed...

U said d bitter truth. I see Nigeria dividing someday.

1 Like

Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by gbagyiza: 6:30am On Jan 09, 2019
jaxxy:
Buhari cant handle the economy and many social/security issues effectively. He’s too old and has a worthless cabal that won’t let even the party try.

I am from d North but I tell u d current President is not a gud choice for Nigerian because of so many factors including d ones your mention above. But some Nigerians r blinded to see this. It is well. What i can say is that if care is not taking this country will divide very soon.
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by Sonoyom(m): 7:24am On Jan 09, 2019
olajizz01:
Hahahahaha,see pain
Sai Barbarians are always in painsssssss
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2019
Lol
Sai baba.
Those who have already Atifkulated and Obituated won't like this.

Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2019
bender79:
I had a dream where I saw Buhari in the throne of power. My dreams no dey mis fire o
Na true say ur dream no dey miss fire. U don see am finish. If e no dey there till 2023, wetin we gain?
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by blackmanothysef: 8:32am On Jan 09, 2019
tstx:

Gd bless u. ive been saying it, WE ARE D MAJOR PART F D PROBLEM IN NIGERIA!.
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by acorntree(m): 8:59am On Jan 09, 2019
Sunnycliff:
When will the South be wise and field just one or two candidates like the north? What hopes do Duke, Sowore, Durotoye Moghalu have in this election?

The south is lost in political servitude!

You really make sense! why can't these other parties field one presidential candidate? why is everyone want to be president?
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by Thomthom(m): 9:40am On Jan 09, 2019
tstx:

Who is the particular Reverend father I hope is father hmmmm

Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by brightalo17: 10:10am On Jan 09, 2019
Vtrd:

Everything you currently have today was created by the pdp.

Is it enough? Far from it.

But the apc is not different either. It has a potential to be worse.

Everything I currently have means what? are you saying even under APC or any other political parties or even military regime Gsm wouldn't have entered naija or what ? Abeg leave talk.
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by Greatzeus(m): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2019
tstx:

Sir what you said about the size of your pocket being a major factor above others like good name is true, actually it has been like that for long and it plays out in both local government, state and national election. Only that that wasn't the case in 2015 for Pmb nor is it the case now. Pmb is the most popular politician ever in Northern Nigeria. From 2003 to 2011,with no real vote from South West or East he always garnered millions of vote. Infact it was alleged by some eg US , that Pmb won his previous elections. No Nigerian politicians can defeat him in a free and fair election.
I just screen shot this comment and I will post in after 2019 election has been announced.
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
lol
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by Isokehn(m): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
Rally gone wrong

Rally gone south.

Rally gone north.

SAI BABAA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— / List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency / Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.