Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP (46055 Views)

BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead / For Suspending Me Pdp’ll Regret Its Action – Gamawa / PDP Suspends Gamawa Babayo Garba, Deputy National Chairman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
What a country!
Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by chloride6: 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
Dunnytt:
Okay I don't do politics but I think this should drop here...........what if PDP had deliberately suspend the deputy then plant him in APC so it will look like defection to get necessary info or another twist to the story, what if APC was the first party to have planted him in PDP from the onset?
I didn't blame them but my fellow youth who comes here and argue over this old crooks while they loot our future among them in closed room and be keeping front to look like they are sworn enemies while outside.Just ask yourself while you see pictures of their children graduating overseas while they admonished you to study here,shey ASUU just showed how they value education in this country.Healthcare?At least jetting out of the country for "check up" is a normal thing now to them nah?

You think APC are fools?

grin

1 Like

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
omowumi9:

You are an exception?
The last thing I'll do on election day is to vote for Buhari or Atiku. Not now, not even in my dreams.
Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by berrystunn(m): 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
Even add 3 governors from PDP to APC

It will not be up to Galadima from APC to PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by Boyooosa(m): 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
gurunlocker:
Later, this same people will be shouting PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years. grin

Yet, they keep signing and accepting PDP bigwigs. grin

Who are they deceiving exactly? grin grin grin
Deceiving or receiving the prodigal sons?
Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by berrystunn(m): 12:01am On Jan 09, 2019
chloride6:

You think APC are fools?

grin

They are fools

Even if 3 governors from PDP move to APC today.
Is not going to be up to Galadima from APC to PDP. Someone with over 5m followers..

PDP don't care about those without followers.

Talking about men that have up to a million followers.
Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by Shugabanqasa: 12:03am On Jan 09, 2019
post=74580537:
Hahaha grin cheesy. You are part of our pepper dem gang o bro. Wailers are LOSERS. As Buhari matter dey pain dem, e dey sweet us. cheesy. Dem go run tire!
abeg bros I wan b certify pepper dem gang member sai Baba Sai next level

2 Likes

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by PHILipu1(m): 12:05am On Jan 09, 2019
Mystick:
He had already been expelled before his defection. This is the only thing left for him to do.
Lol.
He was planning his defection already before he was expel

1 Like

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by berrystunn(m): 12:08am On Jan 09, 2019
olajizz01:
This will be the next level of looters and their looting party after Buhari has been declared winner in febuhari .

Buhari's re-election campaign
Chairman- Tinubu (South)
DG- Amaechi (South)
Spokesperson- Keyamo (South)
Party chairman- Oshiomhole (South)
Chairman advisory committee- Osinbajo (South)
(SLAVES)

Buhari's government after election

SGF (North)
Chief of Staff (North)
All service chiefs (North)
97% MDA's led by (North)

They are laughing at Southerners!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by Alepa(m): 12:08am On Jan 09, 2019
matex97:
bro if I no lie, na you get account with moniker "olohundejo"
What’s olohundejo?
Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by afesoy: 12:11am On Jan 09, 2019
Time will tell when the cows will be forced to enter where they belong

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by OmoManU: 12:19am On Jan 09, 2019
NOC1:
Chai why the sudden defection in PDP today?
Northern politics is a politics I fear so much because they talk less and do more.
No successful politician in the north is loud, but they own the game.
They owned the game, I quiet agreed with you but I think population too is an added advantage for them, after all, politics is a game of numbers

1 Like

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by weyreypey: 12:24am On Jan 09, 2019
yarimo:
Oya show me your 4 + 4
I am not voting for anyone. None of the leading candidates is worthy of that single vote of mine
Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by Mystick: 12:35am On Jan 09, 2019
PHILipu1:

Lol.
He was planning his defection already before he was expel
With you?
Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by tuniski: 12:47am On Jan 09, 2019
yarimo:
ATIKU supporters always on TRAMADOL grin grin
Is that your gig? Children of the 90s!
Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by ofwest47(m): 1:10am On Jan 09, 2019
Pindipin end of the road for the Looters party
Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by Dollabiz: 1:11am On Jan 09, 2019
smiley
Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by Dredgemaster(m): 1:33am On Jan 09, 2019
E taya me o bros
Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by Shawnnn01: 1:40am On Jan 09, 2019
alsudan:
Decamping from the PDP now guarantees one an express access to the dullard.

See them celebrating the disgruntled Babayo that was expelled from the PDP. The Lifeless is clearly a drowning man, so won't mind holding on to straws like Babayo.
. Sorry everything Buhari does just pisses you Igbos off but on the bright side who cares ?! To hell with you all...lol.

1 Like

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by ClearFlair: 1:48am On Jan 09, 2019
alsudan:

See them celebrating the disgruntled Babayo that was expelled from the PDP. The Lifeless is clearly a drowning man, so won't mind holding on to straws like Babayo.

Have you stolen today? If you've not then you're not doing a good job of following your god Atiku like a mumu. Make sure you steal tomorrow o. Atiku will bless you.
Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by Haymaykar(m): 2:06am On Jan 09, 2019
[fg=#008000] useless men..
Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by okofians(m): 2:34am On Jan 09, 2019
alsudan:

Sorry bro,I understand ur pain.
Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by akilo1: 2:37am On Jan 09, 2019
alsudan:

See them celebrating the disgruntled Babayo that was expelled from the PDP. The Lifeless is clearly a drowning man, so won't mine holding on to straws like Babayo.
e pain am
Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by okofians(m): 2:38am On Jan 09, 2019
6digitscomrade:
all that matters to your life you just qouted with a smile in public.,if your aim was to be funny u failed....To be stuuuupidddd and ludicrous u made ur point..
it has not gotten to that now.just negedu or better still join the moving train to avoid stories that touches.
Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by edupedia: 2:50am On Jan 09, 2019
alsudan:

....keep deceiving yourself....
Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by edupedia: 2:54am On Jan 09, 2019
gurunlocker:
Later, this same people will be shouting PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years. grin

Yet, they keep signing and accepting PDP bigwigs. grin

Who are they deceiving exactly? grin grin grin

The two major parties keep moles in other parties...that is supposed to be common knowledge....
Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by edupedia: 2:59am On Jan 09, 2019
ifymadu:
Only God will forgive these politicians, they sleep in one party and wake up in another. This shows that all the parties lack identity/ideology, just a bunch of selfish thieving individuals desperately looking for continuity in looting of public funds.

Meanwhile, what is it with this Islamic Egyptian brotherhood sign they all display? Is the APC affiliated to the brotherhood sect?

After 4 years of unnecessary lies u are still spreading falsehoods just a few weeks to elections...all those pics have no meaning in Nigeria and to Nigerians...it is another hate speech without head or tail....it can't get your thief into Aso Rock

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. / Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.