Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,247 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her (86569 Views)

Eudoxie Yao Joins Twerking Gang. Fans Go Gaga / The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by Celebrityblog: 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
Nigerian number one Instagram twerker, Janemena got her fans excited with her new year video.

She twerks without wearing any top inside a room with beautiful artworks.

Many of her fans hailed her for her dexterity and twerking skills.

Some claim this is her best video ever, that she killed it.

See more photos and Watch video See more
Watch the video here after the cut..

See reactions hailing her

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/janemena-twerks-in-new-year-video-got.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by Celebrityblog: 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
More reactions...
See more
Watch the video here

4 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by Celebrityblog: 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by pyyxxaro: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
Only God can rescue this generation

Time go come ehn, if you born pass 2gals you go de shame to talk am outside

Well if this twerking Ukwu can send Jubril back to Sudan

Then am in full support of the twerker and the twerkee embarassed

147 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by Emmzy201(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
And that's the only thing women can offer you in this life

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by malificent(f): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
Funny how 70% of the comments are from women

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by SweetBuns(f): 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
These are the kind of women that spoil the image of good women

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by Teaser0904(f): 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
Fresh fish!her life,her twerk,her bis.
Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by Paxie55: 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
I love you janemena.
One of the reasons I still deh Instagram.

I don't know how to dance, but, I appreciate good dancers. grin grin
Fresh wine!! kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by henrysolution(m): 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
did someone say
creativity
IT IS FINISHED!!!!

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by franklypaen: 12:05am On Jan 09, 2019
When I see this girl twerk all I see is reverse cowgirl

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by dumininu01(m): 12:08am On Jan 09, 2019
Ok grin grin
Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by byinks(f): 12:10am On Jan 09, 2019
aphrodisiac

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by Divay22(f): 12:18am On Jan 09, 2019
It doesn't matter the competition/ competitors just be Good at what you do. The world will be ready to associate with you only because you're the best.

Never watched any of her videos (who gat time) but judging from comments i see about her means She's Good.
She gat competitors but they ain't as Good as her.
She's having fun
She's excising
And most importantly, making cash from it.

So be good smiley

3 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 09, 2019
Nice moves there. Hope she can replicate it when needed on bed.

2 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by Auladimeji1: 12:52am On Jan 09, 2019
It still doesn't change the fact that Indian don't have toilet

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by dingbang(m): 5:26am On Jan 09, 2019
malificent:
80percent of total comments on IG are from women

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by RTSC: 7:07am On Jan 09, 2019
And she is slim. Double wahala.

If this type of girl catch you for bedroom, you don die.

na ambulance go carry you comot due to excessive sex.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by hyfr(m): 7:31am On Jan 09, 2019
RTSC:

have u been carried out by ambulance before? Chochochocho

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:49am On Jan 09, 2019
Wonderful piece of art. Who ever painted that portrait is the MVP. Would like to get one

Imagine her kids going for "parents' career day" at their school and they ask the daughter what her mother's occupation is sad

Over to the Vaseline crew

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by Satan66(m): 7:53am On Jan 09, 2019
I envy whoever is fvcking this girl.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by Khd95(m): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2019
Somebody should tell her to face this side na,why is she facing the wall lipsrsealed undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by Speedyconnect15: 8:04am On Jan 09, 2019
She is not bad shaa shocked

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by kushercain: 8:31am On Jan 09, 2019
She has full control of her small portable ass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by holysaint1(m): 8:58am On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:
I love you janemena. One of the reasons I still deh Instagram.
I don't know how to dance, but, I appreciate good dancers. grin grin Fresh wine!! kiss kiss
all of a sudden.... all the girls are now tagged fresh wine.
even the ones that looks and tastes like origin mixed with alomo... sad

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by Paxie55: 9:03am On Jan 09, 2019
holysaint1:

all of a sudden.... all the girls are now tagged fresh wine.

even the ones that looks and tastes like origin mixed with alomo... sad

She's fresh.

3 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by emerazz(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2019
malificent:

Anty If ma babe see ma comments dia hoe u want make I tak explain grin we just watch, admire and pass
Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 09, 2019
INTERNALLY DISPLACED PROSTITUTE
IDP

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by holysaint1(m): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:
She's fresh.

yes.. Fresh kparaga... not wine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her by Fhowe: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2019
RTSC:

don't be deceived most times girls like this are very lazy in bed (i used to have one side chic like that years back if this girl starts dancing in the club every stops to watch but for bed the girl na better tufu ) girls that have much to show have very little to offer fear the quiet girls

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum / Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.