Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,620 members, 7,865,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally (59086 Views)

MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally by Northkendal(f): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2019
wehereagg:
See how badly he was stabbed HERE
where is the pic of how badly he was stabbed? You will not make heaven for this

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally by ozoneymcm: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
j sfkgbzkhkdtdivoj
Who told you to spell accolades
Re: MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2019
ozoneymcm:

Who told you to spell accolades

Bullhari
Re: MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally by wehereagg: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2019
Northkendal:
where is the pic of how badly he was stabbed? You will not make heaven for this

Bros abeq oooo
We all will make heaven..
Re: MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally by Northkendal(f): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2019
wehereagg:

Bros abeq oooo
We all will make heaven..
Amen
Re: MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally by Dhortunn(m): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2019
wizod:
what does Tbh means?

To be honest

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally by Funkybabee(f): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2019
Liliyann:
They deserve more than that!! May the wrath of Sodom befall all APC member!!

Amen oo and pdp members combining with wrath on egpyt then my sister
Re: MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally by IBBG(m): 10:26am On Jan 09, 2019
NwaOhafia:
I keep wondering how these NURTW members have alot of power and money in most of SW state.

The other day I saw the one in charge of Ikeja local government, the guy clean pass MD in a multinational company
Does it mean being an agbero pays more than goin to school in the SW?
Baba na true. agbero wears expensive fashion than graduates in the Lagos. This one i've seen it live and on many occassions
Re: MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally by Popular168: 11:15am On Jan 09, 2019
djboy50:
While every igbo family has a least an armed robber and rutualist
Very correct bro. They prayed for children, but gave birth to armed robbers and ritualists.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally by eluquenson(m): 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
Did I just heard that MC Oluomo was stabbed? So he doesn't have anti-knife or anti-metal.
Re: MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally by donkossy(m): 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
Who's he please?
Re: MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally by owonikoko700(m): 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
so this is the way Teni finally exposed MC Oluomo eeehn..after including his name in 'CASE'
Re: MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally by Mbediogu(m): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2019
madridguy:
Is anything wrong with that?
Yes. Who will look after Lagos motor parks? Who will provide election thugs? God forbid! Olorun maje!
Re: MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally by Mbediogu(m): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2019
madridguy:
Yes. Who will look after Lagos motor parks? Who will provide election thugs? God forbid! Olorun maje!
Re: MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally by Magnifico2000: 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
wehereagg:
Why are u like dis?
Re: MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally by Gafftech: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
nairavsdollars:
The guy may end up becoming Lagos governor someday
you must be a joker
Re: MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally by mamawin(f): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
wehereagg:
Don't be like that, I thought you have a different set of pictures.
Re: MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally by mamawin(f): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
Gafftech:
you must be a joker
Nothing is impossible. One senatorial contestant in Osun was once a driver
Re: MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally by babapressy(m): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
hmmmm
Re: MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally by GetCofOProperty: 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
[b]. It Seems violence and politics can't ever be separated in Nigeria... And it's these garage touts that keeps perpetuating those heinous acts, taking lives of innocent citizens. Well I wish Oluomo quick recovery.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.

Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[/b]

[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally by akigbemaru: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
wehereagg:
Below are photos and videos from the incident which saw Mc oluomo injured.

From the desk of Gistmeblog
Re: MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally by NwaOhafia: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
IBBG:
Baba na true. agbero wears expensive fashion than graduates in the Lagos. This one i've seen it live and on many occassions

When I tell guy's in my area that I want to buy yellow bus and drive it myself, they ll think am joking.
Just imagine Teni, obesere etc dey call my name nwaohafia for them songs grin grin grin grin
Re: MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally by Gandollar(f): 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
madridguy:

Nope! He's been criminally mentored well by the jagaban himself!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader / Awana Gaidam, Boko Haram Bomb Maker, Dies After Stepping On IED He Planted / Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.