Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power (47430 Views)

Electricity Crisis: 3 Reasons Nigeria Is In Darkness — Barth Nnaji / Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him / Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by GoodMuyis(m): 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nice one I used to sleep in Darkness too
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by kizitok: 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
hia ... so they don't knw wot they call or say up NEPA... tthey still call dem aedc..
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by PapaAdanna: 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
This is a very stupid news...

Dino's children slept in darkness...? And so fucking what, are they not Nigerians.

They are trying to tell us something that we have refused to understand for a long time.

As a matter of fact, they should continue sleeping in dark

3 Likes

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Mckhalifa(m): 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
flyingdutchman:
This is evil!
Bleep that...
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by chloride6: 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
So what ?

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by gare(f): 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
frankmoney:
called to what order ? So you want to say a senator that receives up to 25 million a month in allowance does not have a generator ? Even tho sef how does the kids being without light affect us ? So many children in nigeroa never see light . Abeg sometimes no be everything be politics call spade a spade

Call a spade a spade, na Police stop others from not seeing light, this is not about money for fuel for generator, it s about police stopping them from reconnecting the light back, that is wrong, to you Dino and his children should be punished, they should have arrested them too.
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by 1972xy: 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
If you like you can spend the whole year on the sick bed in the hospital...justice is awaiting you.
Continue with your pretence.
You are not going to be there for the election.�
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by okomile(f): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
gare:

If NEPA take light that is a different thing, but Police should not stop them from reconnecting the light, that is totally wrong

Oga lawyer
Free me
I no be Dino
I no be Ben Bruce

Komot eye for my side!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by emperooooooooor: 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
Ordinary Nigerians sleep in darkness almost everyday of the week. I do not know why this is news.

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by gare(f): 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
[s]
okomile:

Oga lawyer
Free me
I no be Dino
I no be Ben Bruce

Komot eye for my side!
[/s]

Fly please
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by frankmoney(m): 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
gare:

Call a spade a spade, na Police stop others from not seeing light, this is not about money for fuel for generator, it s about police stopping them from reconnecting the light back, that is wrong, to you Dino and his children should be punished, they should have arrested them too.
how are you even sure been Bruce ain't lying ? Trust Nigerian politicians at your own peril , they can play politics with anything , as for me I care less about what happens to them and to any nigerian politician child

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by gare(f): 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
MediahelmNGR:
Senator Ben Bruce reveals Dino Melaye's children have left to sleep in 'horrific condition and Darkness' after Police refused AEDC to reconnect power after he surrendered.

he said:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/melayes-children-sleep-in-darkness.html

Those of you taking sides with evil, very soon that same evil will be your portion and much more
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by BobJames1(f): 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
I have one I better pass my neighbor gen. They can come for it. If they can't afford to buy fuel, that one na their problem. The gen is available for rent Sha.
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by aku626(m): 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
It's not right
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
This white oshi... your father!! your reall Father!! angry

few days without light, you come here dey run dirty mouth say horrific condition.

Using everything to do politics. idiot
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Teandre112: 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
So dino surrendered and police refuse supplying power... Hmmm
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by boban007: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
EVERYTHING ABOUT DINO IS CONTROVERSIAL HE WROTE WAEC IN 1986 AND CLAIMED TO BE 45YRS OLD.ALL HIS PRIMARY SCHOOL MATES ARE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 50 TO 53.IF HE HAD NOT EVADED ARREST WILL POLICE MEN GO TO HIS HOUSE LET ALONE CUT OFF LIGHT BESIDES THE KIDS CAN GO STAY WITH THEIR MOTHER.WHEN EFCC WENT TO SENATOR BURUJI'S HOUSE TO ARREST HIM THEY BROKE THE DOOR TO HIS HOUSE.BUT THEY WAITED PATIENTLY FOR DINO COS HE IS THE KING OF DRAMA AND CAN CLAIM HE WAS POISONED OR INJECTED OR DRUGGED. AND THE ALBINO TWITTER SENATOR WILL START SPREADING FALSEHOOD.BEN BRUCE LACKS COMMON SENSE WALAHI.

4 Likes

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by laivwire(m): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by LordCenturion(m): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
Mckhalifa:
fuc-k that...

You would have say it in a proper way so that he will understands what you are trying to say, but let me help you to edit yours and Interprete it to him better so that he can understand..

@ flyingdutchman , he was trying to say Fuc-k You
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by gare(f): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
frankmoney:
how are you even sure been Bruce ain't lying ? Trust Nigerian politicians at your own peril , they can play politics with anything , as for me I care less about what happens to them and to any nigerian politician child

The Issues are these, those doing this are they any better, you head Amaechi's audio the only way out is for everyone to be killed in this country including himself, because whatever made us say no to GEJ is happening in this government and even much more.

It is not about the children, but the act, why should the police do that.
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by enemyofprogress: 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
Let them feel what we too are feeling, we are human beans like them

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Kusetic(m): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
gare:

I see a lot of you taking sides with the Police, the Police are not the ones stopping millions of Nigerians to sleep in darkness, but the Government that you are taking sides with, this monster you guys are clapping for will come back to hunt everyone of you, you guys should go and mark it

And who are the government? I'm pretty sure melaye and Ben Bruce are part of the government, they are only enjoying the benefits of the system they created, so what's the problem?

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by xjiggy: 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
So e no get generator abi? Nonsense post.

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by gare(f): 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
frankmoney:
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Thatdopekelly(m): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
Niorte:
That's actually not fair.

The wanted has been captured so why extending it to the family.

Let all well meaning Nigerians condemn this act by the Nigerian police.

There cannot be justice without fairness

"That's actually not fair"
When so many streets in this country have not seen or had power supply for more than three years now, just for how many days of black out
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by roundman: 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
Does his children stay with him? Thought they live with their mothers....We all know that Dino doesn't have a wife at home.Twitter Bruce Lee sufry lie abeg you are too old for this.

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by gare(f): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
Kusetic:

And who are the government? I'm pretty sure melaye and Ben Bruce are part of the government, they are only enjoying the benefits of the system they created, so what's the problem?

They never created this system , APC created this system of intimidation, we last saw things like this during the military regime, the ACT of the police is wrong and they should be asked to stop it, keeping quiet or taking sides with them with not help us, rather they will see it as a way of life and treat orders accordingly
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by michaelala(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
Niorte:
That's actually not fair.

The wanted has been captured so why extending it to the family.

Let all well meaning Nigerians condemn this act by the Nigerian police.

There cannot be justice without fairness

Like seriously!
So because the children of a senator sleep without electricity at night now makes it horrific?
Well, we have been enjoying this horrific conditions since "tey they"! And your senators are not seeing it!

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
It seems Nigerians of Nairaland are now transferring their frustration on the innocent children who decided to take the high way to wealth when their fathers was busy drinking and clubbing.

Dino might be a politician, but it is business and his children are not supposed to be insulted and envied. Those kids are innocent Nigerians.

Buhari will not be President forever. So we should be nice to others even the tyrant, because he is just ignorant.
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by kenodrill: 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Good for them so they will feel the heat and understand what the common Nigerian feels without power supply.besides their dad is among the looters of her treasury.
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Felixv: 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
15m naira a month is enough to get them many generators ----a luxury many Nigerians cannot afford.

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by sisisioge: 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
Awon ndi ara, them mean say all the allowance for power wey the guy dey collect as a senator no reach him buy solar invert or gen? Ndi oshis!

We sef no get light...na so the horrible situation spread.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses / Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign / The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.