Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power (47431 Views)

Electricity Crisis: 3 Reasons Nigeria Is In Darkness — Barth Nnaji / Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him / Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by bbamusa: 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
let them appreciate how we have been rocking life in darkness even after we pay NEPA. they shall have a story to tell.

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by iamjavadem(m): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
Lies!!! His children don live with him.
Niorte:
That's actually not fair.

The wanted has been captured so why extending it to the family.

Let all well meaning Nigerians condemn this act by the Nigerian police.

There cannot be justice without fairness

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by GoldHorse(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
While I don't support the police's action we should please stop exaggerating. WHICH ONE IS HORRIFIC CONDITIONS NA?!

Na on top of tree dem dey sleep?

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by pacespot(m): 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
smileysmileysmiley Nigerians are not smiling, see comments smileysmileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Didi2d(m): 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
If this is true, it's not right.

But this info might be wrong, it might be aimed at getting sympathy from the public, them wan tell us say no mikano generator for that house? Despite the huge financial allocation a Nigerian senator get

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Mathelosopher: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
Bunch of outdated numb skulls, they are all the same. just watch the picture bellow to see how a reasonable statesman is living with 7 Lamborghini only him amids other luxurious cars. but they will appear before the public and be talking shiit.

4 Likes

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by jeremiahbdrc(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
bruce u are a complete clown, so we that av been sleeping in darkness wot av u done?
nigeria police shld put more effort and keep the flag flying

3 Likes

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by antidote06: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
Niorte:
That's actually not fair.

The wanted has been captured so why extending it to the family.

Let all well meaning Nigerians condemn this act by the Nigerian police.

There cannot be justice without fairness
ur very stupid,ar they nt nigerians?
for that mumu calling darkness horific conditions,may thunder fire ur generatn if u never knw say mor than 100 million nigerians ar living in darkness

2 Likes

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Kusetic(m): 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
gare:

They never created this system , APC created this system of intimidation, we last saw things like this during the military regime, the ACT of the police is wrong and they should be asked to stop it, keeping quiet or taking sides with them with not help us, rather they will see it as a way of life and treat orders accordingly

grin grin you really believe APC started this? Are you sure you dont want to read that again and modify? Police just started intimidating people in 2015? Please tell me you are joking. Oh i get it you are not a Nigerian or perhaps you're a bot. Same Nigerian government that has been oppressing citizens since we can remember, that we have been screaming against since forever is what you woke up today to tell me that it started in 2015 because one of their members is getting the same treatment we the citizens are getting? Of which he is being kept in VIP wing in the hospital for absolutely no reason than he is dizzy. You deserve this nigeria

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Pacesetter123(m): 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
gare:

My friend stop that, that is wrong, they have Dino they can do whatever they want with him within the law, but leave his family out of it, now you guys are clapping for them, it will now become a way of life and they will not see anything wrong in that, if this news is true the Police should be called to order.
Don't shut her up my friend.Dey should get use to it like every other ordinary Nigerians.If not so,dey will grow up to become leaders that are insensitive to de plight of the masses.My Dad have bin paying NEPA bills for years now without seeing the light.Wot has government(de likes of dia fathers)done to alleviate our suffering in dat regard.

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by googlepikins: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
okomile:
They are Nigerians, they should get used to no electricity like the rest of us.

Ben should buy them fuel/diesel to power their gen now.

Wetin make we do?
Bunch of jokers!!!
had it been your parents are not lazy and poor you will know that electricity is important to we rich people
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by JosefAndre: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
Don't they have generator? I can borrow them I BETTER PASS MY NEIGHBOR

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Beetobee(f): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
homosapien:
Are you saying despite the huge emoluments, Dino can't afford to buy a power generating set or solar panel in his house.

As a show of good faith, Mr Ben should send a mikano generator to his place instead of disturbing our peace.

Funny clowns

Their presidential candidate has substantive shares in Mikano; he should do the needful.
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
Mathelosopher:
Bunch of outdated numb skulls, they are all the same. just watch the picture bellow to see how a reasonable statesman is living with 7 Lamborghini only him amids other luxurious cars. but they will appear before the public and be talking shiit.

God bless you bro..i weep most for the asslickers supporting these dumb ass politicians. Millions of kids/families in Nigeria go to bed virtually everyday without electricity ,so what's the fuss about.? Politics in a saner country is about service,but in a stupid country like this which we live in, politics is a business, that is why they are all thieves. Check out a senators garage, only in Nigeria You See such, and yet some people come here to support these thieves. Karma always has a way of getting back to you,in his senatorial district,i'm pretty certain some villages might not even have a transformer, and his public relations officer is complaining of his kids not sleeping with electricity. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by contigiency(m): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
Let them sleep. are they not aware that many Nigerians especially the down trodden have been sleeping in darkness? Many don't even have house not to talk of light in it. All because of the political class.

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Pyrusdrago(m): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
So Dino no get solar energy or this big generator to power his house...what a geek. Mtcheeeww
Upon all the cars em get , he can’t single handedly give em self light throughout his trail period.

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by okomile(f): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
googlepikins:
had it been your parents are not lazy and poor you will know that electricity is important to we rich people

Indomie generation, I hail

Your life is on social media
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
I Dont Hate Dino.But He Deserves What He Is Going Through.They Stabbed GEJ In The Back For The Scum In The Villa.Karma Is Real

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by smyo(m): 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
Sleeping without light a new thing? me wey never see light for pass 7 month don die? foolish politicians so una no better thing abi but will let us die of suffering God will judge u people. Because they are Dino children, if them like make them die so that dino eye go clear well well, ndi ara

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
googlepikins:

If no one replys you now, you might think you said something reasonable, calling someone's parents lazy. I usually don't quote people, but comments like yours just makes me wish i was close to you, or knew you, and slap the living daylight out of you. You are the biggest fool ever for such statement., talking about rich, last time i checked your dad is not on Forbes list of richest men, so keep mute. I know this isn't my fight, but we can make this personal if you know what I'm talking about.
Nairaland is just filled with kids who still eat mummy Thank you,

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by gare(f): 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
Kusetic:

grin grin you really believe APC started this? Are you sure you dont want to read that again and modify? Police just started intimidating people in 2015? Please tell me you are joking. Oh i get it you are not a Nigerian or perhaps you're a bot. Same Nigerian government that has been oppressing citizens since we can remember, that we have been screaming against since forever is what you woke up today to tell me that it started in 2015 because one of their members is getting the same treatment we the citizens are getting? Of which he is being kept in VIP wing in the hospital for absolutely no reason than he is dizzy. You deserve this nigeria

You dont seem to get it, well it is OK, no need go over this.
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Pyrusdrago(m): 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
Mathelosopher:

Baba you talk sense, who is he fooling
somethings u dnt Jst expect from someone who’s at the corridor of power..Ben dey help am spew trash
See flasher cars but can’t afford a solar power..
Ppl Wer no even be senators can comfortably run their gen witout wailing
Who be Dino Childern dt can’t sleep in the dark wen others plenty wen no see light nearly a year now but dey use candles n lantern angry

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by kamaldin(m): 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
Ay77:
Ben u dey mad!!!...you sabi since when we don get light for my area

Horrific my foot

No be only mad o. The guy dey craze.

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
okomile:

Wetin make we do?
Bunch of jokers!!!

3 Likes

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Niorte: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
antidote06:
ur very stupid,ar they nt nigerians?
for that mumu calling darkness horific conditions,may thunder fire ur generatn if u never knw say mor than 100 million nigerians ar living in darkness
You are amazingly mannerless and uncourteous. Can't you make a comment without being abusive? For your information, my generation is blessed and the thunder is warming up to hit harder at your generation that's why you are already pained.

That many Nigerians live in darkness does not mean those who can afford the light should be persecuted wrongfully. I can imagine how the present day economy has affected your thinking.

Fact is that if I see you tomorrow and you're about to be lynched because you stole money...I will still beg the boys to hand you over to the police and avoid jungle justice.

That something is common does not make it right. I am a Nigerian but my mindset far outweighs that of an average Nigerian like you.
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Yemi7up: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
okomile:

Wetin make we do?
Bunch of jokers!!!
They should call their mother. This is the time to go back to her

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
On behalf of every ijaw man and woman on this forum,we disown Ben Bruce.how him take become senator is beyond me.infact all this our senators are useless,could someone please enlighten me on the roles of this senators again?

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by TruthHurts100: 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
MediahelmNGR:
Senator Ben Bruce reveals Dino Melaye's children have left to sleep in 'horrific condition and Darkness' after Police refused AEDC to reconnect power after he surrendered.

he said:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/melayes-children-sleep-in-darkness.html

So the guck whaat? Mad people. Dem no get Gen?
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by gbishman: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oga Mr. Common sense will your common sense not tell you to harbour your friends children in your house pending why AEDC restores power.
Haba

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by macaranta(m): 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
Lol how can sleeping in a mansion without light be horrific

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by highdon(m): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
hw has affected my aunt selling akara at otukpo junction

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Rashaud: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Don't they have Gen?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses / Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign / The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.