Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story - Politics (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story (58403 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 18, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Jealous?
You are, am I lying?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bkbabe97y(m): 7:27am On Aug 18, 2010
Yep, huge terrible lie!lol. I'm mad cus ur "Man-Purse" is flirting with a confirmed homo. . . . . .? undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 18, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Yep, huge terrible lie!lol. I'm mad cus your "Man-Purse" is flirting with a confirmed homo. . . . . .? undecided

LOL already pissed. Do you know how to control your anger around me? Do I scare you? undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bkbabe97y(m): 7:56am On Aug 18, 2010
Babes, what, in my statement betrayed any sorta anger in my words? Oh, cus I used the word "mad"?!lol. I need to start trying to write like u guys so u can understand me better! When I said "I'm mad cus your "Man-Purse" is flirting with a confirmed homo. . . . . .? " that means "You think I'm mad cus ur "Man-Purse" is flirting with a confirmed homo?"! Notice the question mark, hun!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by PeterP(m): 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2010
This guy's a FOOL! angry angry angry
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by redsun(m): 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2010
All these crayfish talk that makes a whole lot of sense to these murderfucking alges.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by omataeje(m): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2010
Before this Devilish act spread all over Naija, Govt should do something fast, coz there is a programme in Kapital FM Abuja recently concerning the Gay Matter, could you believe that some of our Senators are involved in that act. there are every where all hands must be deck, May help us. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2010
Shut up u idiot. Your father might even be bleeping another man while you are typing nonsense.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2010
High time Seun locks this thread.I saw him lock one in d celebrity section,he should just lock this one. . .Its of no value.All d arguements have faded out,now its time 2 type balderdash by some devil induced crooks undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2010
The story of Bisi Alimi is indeed a very pathetic one, it is as a matter of fact one dose of a series of calculated measures to seek more flexible room of expression for this "munster with the face of an angel", that has systematically eaten up the moral fabric of the european family and social strutural heritage and morethan ever we are seeing an increased amount of these so called "freedom of expression" or "human right" activists steming up in South America especially with the unfolding events coming out from Agentina.

Nigeria watch out!!!

all these are not mere co-inccidence. These are a well-calculated string of activities all serving as a means to an end which is to successfully permiate the various cracks of our socio-economic, political, religious and cultural framework. Thus on the long run acreditted with the achievement of finally dissintigrating our family values to an abysmal state of gross jeopardy.

for God sake people minds have become twisted, why would God create a man and also deem it necessary to create a woman with their individual unique body features customized for his adequate adaptation to all his necessary activities accompanying his existance.

once again NIGERIA BEWARE! BEWARE!! BEWARE!!!

you need to lay off the webster dictionary dude
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2010
bawomolo:

you need to lay off the webster dictionary dude
grin grin grin grin

bk.babe97y:

Babes, what, in my statement betrayed any sorta anger in my words? Oh, cus I used the word "mad"?!lol. I need to start trying to write like u guys so u can understand me better! When I said "I'm mad cus your "Man-Purse" is flirting with a confirmed homo. . . . . .? " that means "You think I'm mad cus your "Man-Purse" is flirting with a confirmed homo?"! Notice the question mark, hun!
alright.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2010
The law against gays in Nigeria will not be enforced. Nigerian homos are not as phucked up in the head as the leather boys here. I don't see any reason why I should poke my nose into what a man is doing with his assssss. A law against people's sexuality is a violation of human right. What they do doesn't affect you or me so let them be. Don't associate with them if you want but don't throw stones.!!! I prefer lesbians to gay boys. Even lesbians are mad at butt fuckers acting like girls (bleeer). If you are not insecure about your sexuality, you'll let gays be. But if you fear they will turn you gay, you better start buying strap ons and lotions!!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2010
9jaganja:

The law against gays in Nigeria will not be enforced. Nigerian homos are not as phucked up in the head as the leather boys here. I don't see any reason why I should poke my nose into what a man is doing with his assssss. A law against people's sexuality is a violation of human right. What they do doesn't affect you or me so let them be. Don't associate with them if you want but don't throw stones.!!! I prefer lesbians to gay boys. Even lesbians are mad at butt fuckers acting like girls (bleeer). If you are not insecure about your sexuality, you'll let gays be. But if you fear they will turn you gay, you better start buying strap ons and lotions!!
You sure you're not Einstein? lol
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Loveaflame(m): 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2010
Gay practice has been in this country for a long time.They are just coming to limelight.All this are signs of the end

time.The truth is that the Bible has said these things so its no news for Bible readers.We just need to pray for

those involved because the demons controlling such people are very strong and has totally beclouded there

sense of reasoning.Together with those involved in Lesbianism and Bestiality.

1 Timothy 1:1-3.2 Timothy 3:1-5,
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Loveaflame(m): 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2010
Gay practice has been in this country for a long time.They are just coming to limelight.All this are signs of the end

time.The truth is that the Bible has said these things so its no news for Bible readers.We just need to pray for

those involved because the demons controlling such people are very strong and has totally beclouded there

Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2010
Loveaflame:

those involved because the demons controlling such people
are very strong and has totally beclouded there

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  Have you dealt with your own demon(s) today?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 12:23am On Aug 19, 2010
9jaganja:

Seriously with the so-called law implemented in Nigeria to punish gays and lesbians, it's time such law should be appealed to the United Nations Human Rights Council, as well as other International Human Right Organizations to pressure Nigeria govt to repeal it laws. As a public appeal, let's say NO to such laws, because they were fashioned to retaliate in manners that oppose human rights. I hope that the Nigerian judicial system (I mean the courts) will look into foreign law and make sound decisions should such a case comes before it. Instead of looking at the act, rather, do they have a fundamental right to their own sexuality.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by formebyme: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2010
I am amazed at the thoughts of some people on this thread,i mean common,even if you are not religious and do not believe in the bible or
koran,you should atleast understand/admit that homosexuality upsets the natural order of things.Someone writes in favour of its normalty that homos can now have kids bla bla, Yes but is it in the natural wayanything that upsets the natural order of things is the beginning of disaster,you might think and claim it doesnt affect anyone(hetero) existence or coexistence so why are people anti-gay?you are dead wrong because once they voice out and get the undue attention (which they are getting now) and if God forbid they
get total rights,it would be catastrophic and the ripple effect, whew!may God help us.

As some people have also said and pulled articles that homosexuality is not by any means a recent development and has not affected hetero's lives in those times till now etc,
do you also realize that at that time it was not an open affair,if you had such insane urgings,you keep it to yourself, it is a well-kept secret and
some even find the strength to surpress it seeing it is abnormal and contrary to norm!!
Now,what is happening is,there is so much awareness on this issue and this gives such people so much confidence that where before such urges would be consciously suppressed and seen for what it is,abnormal! they find that after all their neighbor has same urge and alas hes open about it so y cant they do the same,and start to justify this abnormality then they go on been gay comfortably,no sense of remorse,thanks to the society accepting it as a norm!
One of the ripple effect of this gay awareness and rights fight is like it or not more gay people would start discovering themselves!!now where before if u had the urge you would suppress it and keep yourself in check because fact is we all have some funny/insane urges sometime or another to do some things but when we look around and realize it is not normal and not an accepted norm,we get the strength to suppress it and this helps a lot.
Example is you have a urge to say dress like the opposite sex,but you know,it simply isn't normal and not a norm,you tend to find the strength to resist it or you look at your brother and think wow hes hot,id like to sleep with him,but you know this is wrong,abnormal, then you find the strength to resist it,

lets not give this faceless abnormality,a face,let people who have the urge feel bad about it,let them know deep down that what they are doing is abnormal(whether they admit it or not,whether they deceive themselves they were born genetically with it or not),it has a name but once it is given a face, hmmmmm the effect,even ileke idi,bawolomo,dawgpond etc wont in your wildest dreams wont believe it.
dawgpound,right now you are complaining about the cross dressers, u aint seen nothing yet!!
wait till all countries accept these abnormalty(God forbid) and you would wish you were not born in that age and you would hate been gay then too,
We do not want to condemn them,you have such urges, fine, but it is left for you to accept the urges for what it is,abnormal.out of norm,unacceptable,upsets natural order of things and try to find the strength to contain it and surpress it and get a balance and normality back to your life.
With these said,if this has turned to a battle(which i hope not),i am standing right in front of the battle front with the phillips,the ezeuches,the mugabes and screaming HOMOSEXUALITY is UNACCEPTABLE!!
It is not normal,and we shall do all we can to make sure it stays that way!either keep it quite and try to change or we sound the gongs of war, blood for blood, pain for pain
if that is the last fight i fight,i know i have fought for a just cause!!!i just would NEVER sit down fold my hand and let this abnormality creep into our lives,

For PRO-GAY pps that are beginning to start the defensive theories that we that are anti-gay are closetted and are scared we might have the tendencies to be gay!!say what you want,i guess been PRO-GAY reassures you that you are not (**applause**),Good for you,whatever amkes you sleep better at night, whether we are scared or not we shall fight against it,making statements like that does not deter me one bit!even if true atleast we are making a moral effort to stand for what we believe is right,normal,Godly,

thank you,
ME
(totally anti-gay)
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by RichyBlacK(m): 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2010
Gay people must be allowed to live their lives the way they want!

Gay people are humans and that useless Nigerian government should be protecting them instead of passing laws to further frustrate their already difficult lives in a barbaric society.

I support the rights of gay people 100%.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by omofat: 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2010
formebyme:

I am amazed at the thoughts of some people on this thread,i mean common,even if you are not religious and do not believe in the bible or
koran,you should atleast understand/admit that homosexuality upsets the natural order of things.Someone writes in favour of its normalty that homos can now have kids bla bla, Yes but is it in the natural wayanything that upsets the natural order of things is the beginning of disaster,you might think and claim it doesnt affect anyone(hetero) existence or coexistence so why are people anti-gay?you are dead wrong because once they voice out and get the undue attention (which they are getting now) and if God forbid they
get total rights,it would be catastrophic and the ripple effect, whew!may God help us.

As some people have also said and pulled articles that homosexuality is not by any means a recent development and has not affected hetero's lives in those times till now etc,
do you also realize that at that time it was not an open affair,if you had such insane urgings,you keep it to yourself, it is a well-kept secret and
some even find the strength to surpress it seeing it is abnormal and contrary to norm!!
Now,what is happening is,there is so much awareness on this issue and this gives such people so much confidence that where before such urges would be consciously suppressed and seen for what it is,abnormal! they find that after all their neighbor has same urge and alas hes open about it so y cant they do the same,and start to justify this abnormality then they go on been gay comfortably,no sense of remorse,thanks to the society accepting it as a norm!
One of the ripple effect of this gay awareness and rights fight is like it or not more gay people would start discovering themselves!!now where before if u had the urge you would suppress it and keep yourself in check because fact is we all have some funny/insane urges sometime or another to do some things but when we look around and realize it is not normal and not an accepted norm,we get the strength to suppress it and this helps a lot.
Example is you have a urge to say dress like the opposite gender,but you know,it simply isn't normal and not a norm,you tend to find the strength to resist it or you look at your brother and think wow hes hot,id like to sleep with him,but you know this is wrong,abnormal, then you find the strength to resist it,

lets not give this faceless abnormality,a face,let people who have the urge feel bad about it,let them know deep down that what they are doing is abnormal(whether they admit it or not,whether they deceive themselves they were born genetically with it or not),it has a name but once it is given a face, hmmmmm the effect,even ileke idi,bawolomo,dawgpond etc wont in your wildest dreams wont believe it.
dawgpound,right now you are complaining about the cross dressers, u aint seen nothing yet!!
wait till all countries accept these abnormalty(God forbid) and you would wish you were not born in that age and you would hate been gay then too,
We do not want to condemn them,you have such urges, fine, but it is left for you to accept the urges for what it is,abnormal.out of norm,unacceptable,upsets natural order of things and try to find the strength to contain it and surpress it and get a balance and normality back to your life.
With these said,if this has turned to a battle(which i hope not),i am standing right in front of the battle front with the phillips,the ezeuches,the mugabes and screaming HOMOSEXUALITY is UNACCEPTABLE!!
It is not normal,and we shall do all we can to make sure it stays that way!either keep it quite and try to change or we sound the gongs of war, blood for blood, pain for pain
if that is the last fight i fight,i know i have fought for a just cause!!!i just would NEVER sit down fold my hand and let this abnormality creep into our lives,

For PRO-GAY pps that are beginning to start the defensive theories that we that are anti-gay are closetted and are scared we might have the tendencies to be gay!!say what you want,i guess been PRO-GAY reassures you that you are not (**applause**),Good for you,whatever amkes you sleep better at night, whether we are scared or not we shall fight against it,making statements like that does not deter me one bit!even if true atleast we are making a moral effort to stand for what we believe is right,normal,Godly,

thank you,
ME
(totally anti-gay)

For a first post on NL, you tried. Well done! Clap for yourself.

However, please leave gay people alone to live their lives as they like - as long as it doesn't affect you.

Standing with mugabe? - gosh - only the issue of homosexuality could have united so many strange bedfellows
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2010
formebyme:

As some people have also said and pulled articles that homosexuality is not by any means a recent development and has not affected hetero's lives in  those times till now etc,
Example is you have a urge to say dress like the opposite gender,but you know,it simply isn't normal and not a norm,you tend to find the strength to resist it or you look at your brother and think wow hes hot,id like to sleep with him,but you know this is wrong,abnormal, then you find the strength to resist it,

thank you,
ME
(totally anti-gay)

Apart from your post being too long, it was wrong.

Gay people don't affect anything but population reduction in the society. Name one thing gay people do that affects you positively or negatively. Leave them alone. Their lifestyle doesn't take a penny out your pocket. How are they affecting the natural order? How? I know many lesbians in NYC that had kids my age and their kids are straight so how are they disturbing a natural order? I'll say let nature do her work, so leave them alone!!!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2010
Why doesn't this thread die an inglrorious death? angry
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2010
formebyme:

thank you,
ME
(totally anti-gay)

Can someone please summarize?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by ogundokun: 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2010
Imagine, I was raped twice by gays. One at UNILAG. second by my uncle.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by ogundokun: 11:50pm On Aug 19, 2010
angry imagine, i was raped twice by gay. One at UNILAG, second by my uncle.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2010
ogundokun:

angry imagine, i was despoiled twice by gay. One at UNILAG, second by my uncle.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2010
formebyme:

Natural order of things? umm please explain further. When you say natural, what is off nature of being gay? Homos can now have kids, like u say how natural is it? Perhaps you can reason with us the unnatural part of it. Please shed more light on this your "NATURAL" imbalance of things because it's somewhat ambiguous. Unfortunately enough, this is one hard part that is yet to be proven even in the current legal battle from both sides, even when expert witnesses have said it does not in any way alter human procreation.

You know one part of your post said, even though its one last fight you fight, you know u fought for a "JUST CAUSE". You know in my previous post when I argued on same grounds; fighting for same just cause for liberty and freedom and they called me stupid, at least I'm proud to see someone willing to fight for something they believe in, quite unfortunate that we are on opposing sides.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bgees(m): 5:06am On Aug 20, 2010
ogundokun:

lol!!! grin grin grin grin grin

When I was at Unilag, I heard this same Bisi Alimi who many of us now pity was a problem to his roommates. he was always creeping at night when everyone else was asleep trying to play hide the sausage. If he had not been a pervert about it, the school authority would not known.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 20, 2010
ogundokun:

grin grin grin serious, but funny
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Travelista(f): 5:13am On Aug 20, 2010
bgees:

lol!!! grin grin grin grin grin

When I was at Unilag, I heard this same Bisi Alimi who many of us now pity was a problem to his roommates. he was always creeping at night when everyone else was asleep trying to play hide the sausage. If he had not been a pervert about it, the school authority would not known.

Are you serious? shocked shocked This is not a good look at ALL. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by riah: 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2010
what an idiot!!!, what happened to all the sweet beautiful girls in the world!!!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by onyengbu1(m): 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2010
manny4life:

Natural order of things? umm please explain further. When you say natural, what is off nature of being gay? Homos can now have kids, like u say how natural is it? Perhaps you can reason with us the unnatural part of it. Please shed more light on this your "NATURAL" imbalance of things because it's somewhat ambiguous. Unfortunately enough, this is one hard part that is yet to be proven even in the current legal battle from both sides, even when expert witnesses have said it does not in any way alter human procreation.

You know one part of your post said, even though its one last fight you fight, you know u fought for a "JUST CAUSE". You know in my previous post when I argued on same grounds; fighting for same just cause for liberty and freedom and they called me silly, at least I'm proud to see someone willing to fight for something they believe in, quite unfortunate that we are on opposing sides.

If anybody has to do any explaining, it has to be you. There is nothing ambiguous about imbalance of homosexuality.

Why is there so much noise about it all over the world if it is 'normal' as you are now pretending it is.

You guys should stop all your pro gay nonsense.

It is out of order (natural, societal and cultural) and should be treated that way. They should take their 'behind' humping to europe and america, abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) / Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) / You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.