Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) (17095 Views)

What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter / Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex / Hilarious Answer To A Very Simple Dating Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by itspzpics(m): 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
This Yoruba Woman Gives hilarious answer to why ladies moan during intercorse and her answer has got many nigerians talking.

She explain how women use to enjoy it and thats why they always morn and also she also said she enjoy haveing intercourse everytime ...in the kitchen, every where...lol

Watch video below
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsa_SR_F40r/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1o5rykl1qzmm1

Gist From praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/yoruba-woman-gives-hilarious-answer-to-why-ladies-morn-during-intercorse-video/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by itspzpics(m): 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
To watch the full hilarious Video >>> WATCH VIDEO HERE

Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by NOC1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
Please translate
Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by Paxie55: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
I saw that, but I lost interest cos I can't hear Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by habsydiamond(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
The ringtones ladies make during sex is what she's referencing....all she said is true but some ladies will be denying it nao... Thats why Nigeria remain where we are today because we can live on the truth...na to dey deceive ourselves we like..

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by gaby(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
No be only "morn" na "noon".

It's spelt as moan op....

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by Baddiezz(f): 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
lol i saw the video that woman is so raw

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by Olalan(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
Some girls fake the sounds just to impress the guy........

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by gaby(m): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
itspzpics:
This Yoruba Woman Gives hilarious answer to why ladies morn during intercorse and her answer has got many nigerians talking.

She explain how women use to enjoy it and thats why they always morn and also she also said she enjoy haveing intercourse everytime ...in the kitchen, every where...lol

Watch video below
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsa_SR_F40r/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1o5rykl1qzmm1

Gist From praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/yoruba-woman-gives-hilarious-answer-to-why-ladies-morn-during-intercorse-video/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Correct yourself..blogger
Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by ashewoboy(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:
I saw that, but I lost interest cos I can't hear Yoruba.

let me teach you. how much will you pay me? you know the venue right?cheesy.
Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by Paxie55: 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
ashewoboy:

let me teach you. how much will you pay me? you know the venue right?cheesy.
I'm not interested.
I wanna learn german.
Wait, ashewo boy??
I pass. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by ashewoboy(m): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:

I'm not interested.
I wanna learn german.
Wait, ashewo boy??
I pass. undecided

what are you now feeling like? you look yoruba though. which state are you from?
Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by Paxie55: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
ashewoboy:

what are you now feeling like? you look yoruba though. which state are you from?
Why do you say so?
I don't look Yoruba biko.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by ashewoboy(m): 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:

Why do you say so?

you look yoruba joorh.

click like if she looks like a Yoruba babecheesy.

click share if she doesn't.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by Paxie55: 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
ashewoboy:

you look yoruba joorh.

click like if she looks like a Yoruba babecheesy.
I'm FBI

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by ashewoboy(m): 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:

I'm FBI

Nigerian police babe you mean? you don't even look foreign. which state are you from?...
Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by Paxie55: 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
ashewoboy:

Nigerian police babe you mean? you don't even look foreign. which state are you from?...
Check well.

Ashewo boy, I'm not new here. undecided
Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by ashewoboy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:

Check well.

Ashewo boy, I'm not new here. undecided

I have checked well and it says you are a nigerian and also confirmed you are from the south west. maybe you should convince me with reasonable evidence. I have started a survey up there. I guess that will place the verdict.
Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by Paxie55: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
ashewoboy:

I have checked well and it says you are a nigerian and also confirmed you are from the south west. maybe you should convince me with reasonable evidence. I have started a survey up there. I guess that will place the verdict.
Lol.
I'm not from SW.
Just know that.
Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by Burgerlomo: 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:

Lol.
I'm not from SW.
Just know that.

You're from Calabar cool
Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by Paxie55: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
Burgerlomo:

You're from Calabar cool
Lol.
I'm not from Cally.
Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by itspzpics(m): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
gaby:
No be only "morn" na "noon".

It's spelt as moan op....
thanks it has bin corrected ....thank u
Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by ashewoboy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
itspzpics:
thanks it has bin corrected ....thank u

you are incorrigible. it is "been".

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by itspzpics(m): 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by Sirmuel1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
I love this cheesy
Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by Fatherofdragons: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
Why won't she answer it well when every thing about yoruber people is sex sex sex.
Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by Fatherofdragons: 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
ashewoboy:

She's FBI not yoruber, abeg leave the girl alone. All these Afonjas sef

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:

Why do you say so?
why?? You say it as if looking like a yoruba is a crime?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
habsydiamond:
The ringtones ladies make during sex is what she's referencing....all she said is true but some ladies will be denying it nao... Thats why Nigeria remain where we are today because we can live on the truth...na to dey deceive ourselves we like..
grin
habsydiamond:
Re: Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) by Foodforthought: 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
Mtcheeeeeew

(1) (2) (Reply)

How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage / Two Students Caught Having Sex In Campus / My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.