Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? (7428 Views)

Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) / Lawyer Drags Buhari, Buratai, Malami, Others To Court Over Python Dance 3 / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by 10mobile: 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
See the head gear on one of the soldiers. Can someone tell us what is going on here? Someone shared the pic on facebook. Tell me what two soldiers would be doing with this defenceless woman in this bush environment. And she is almost naked! If this is rape as it seems obvious, all godly and good willed people should condemn it unequivocally. The International Community needs to intervene now, instead of watching and waiting until things deteriorate beyond controllable.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by Oweku: 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
shocked
Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by mightyhazell: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
The lady looks thrilled... Anyway incase there was any foul play,am sure that albino man with cutlass will surely rise to the occassion.

12 Likes

Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by Vtrd: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
The most indisciplined lots in the world.

Calling them soldiers is a disrespect to soldiers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
Soldiers have been fuccking village girls for ages. It has been their culture to every where they are deployed. You have to forgive them, it is only illiterates that join the military on field operations, children of the poor are misusing the dreadiness of the killer Armed Forces to fuccck village girls.

Nigeria is owned by few Cooperations who pumped more oil than they declare, while sponsoring wars to keep the government and her people distracted/.

Follow the money. Stay away from group think.

Stay Woke!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
Mhen Nigeria is dead and buried.

Let me just focus on my region and ethnic nationalities

1 Like

Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by dgbanj: 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
-
Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by kettykin: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
The most inept military on the face of the earth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by zlantanfan: 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
Those soldiers could be friends or relative, seems everyone wants attention on sm these days
Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by Afonjas: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
zlantanfan:
Those soldiers could be friends or relative, seems everyone wants attention on sm these days

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by zlantanfan: 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
[quote author=Afonjas post=74606722][/quote]you would be needing a new country in February
Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by MzErica(f): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
That woman is a potor lady from the land of rising potor-potor she willingly gave the soldiers her smelling pussy.

Are they not here in lagos fucking dicks for 1 thousands naira?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by Afonjas: 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
zlantanfan:
you would be needing a new country in February

2 Likes

Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by BafanaBafana: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
Abi the woman is negotiating price with them. See how happy she looks
Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by jaymee0(m): 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
mightyhazell:
The lady looks thrilled... Anyway incase there was any foul play,am sure that albino man with cutlass will surely rise to the occassion.

Lol

1 Like

Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by dazzlingd(m): 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
mightyhazell:
grin
Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by IbrahimDamola: 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
Dumbohari's soldiers causing mayhem everywhere. When they are killed, they'll expect us to shed crocodile tears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by OBoy50: 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
sad Whaaat! I must give Aisha doggy before she live aso rock

2 Likes

Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by Denton027: 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
MzErica:
That woman is a potor lady from the land of rising potor-potor she willingly gave the soldiers her smelling pussy.

Are they not here in lagos fucking dicks for 1 thousands naira?
You don't have to tell us what your useless slut of a mother and your sisters with highway pu**y mileage do for a living... we feel your pain already.

7 Likes

Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by Satan66(m): 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
She looks happy.
Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by 10mobile: 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
zlantanfan:
And look at where the taller soldier is touching her! This was rape about to happen, just that they never expected that someone would be catching them with a long range camera.

1 Like

Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by singlebullet(m): 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
10mobile:
See the head gear on one of the soldiers. Can someone tell us what is going on here? Someone shared the pic on facebook. Tell me what two soldiers would be doing with this defenceless woman in this bush environment. And she is almost naked! If this is rape as it seems obvious, all godly and good willed people should condemn it unequivocally. The International Community needs to intervene now, instead of watching and waiting until things deteriorate beyond controllable.

Nonsense post....a guy who came to visit her mum.....help your life guy..
Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
mightyhazell:
grin
Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
am a victim.... My girlfriend is now dating one soldier guy like dat and i cal not talk.... Curfew took away ma bae
Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
deCleF:
am a victim....
My girlfriend is now dating one soldier guy like dat and i cal not talk....
Curfew took away ma bae

eyah for kd abi Hope say no be malo sodoji him for don carry him long aboki abuna destroy ur gf towtow
Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:33am On Jan 10, 2019
Whether it is rape or not Nigerian Army decision and useless tactics anywhere should be condemned outrightly!!!

We have serious national security issue and they are where they are not needed, doing what exactly

A day would come when the people will no longer respects the Nigerian army thanks to Buhari shocked

This was how the police started not they are battling with their image!!!

1 Like

Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by Denton027: 12:34am On Jan 10, 2019
deCleF:
am a victim....
Curfew took away ma bae

You're a coward... A fuvking wankster
Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by Yyeske(m): 12:44am On Jan 10, 2019
deCleF:
am a victim....
Curfew took away ma bae

Liar, where did the curfew occur?
Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by Yyeske(m): 12:48am On Jan 10, 2019
10mobile:
Reason why your lies don't fly, give a proof that the woman is being raped and convince us that they are Nigerian soldiers
Re: See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? by QueenEsther1: 1:34am On Jan 10, 2019
Don't lose your focus in life, correct your ways. Consider this: "repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand".

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy - Black Africa's Biggest Sea Power / Court Adjourns Suit To Disqualify Atiku From Presidential Race / ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.