Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) (25156 Views)

"We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) / Akpabio And Ali Ndume Insult And Scream At Each Other Over Akpabio's Conduct As / See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by ELVISHOT: 7:52pm On May 04, 2019
"Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: 'Shame On You For Raping Women"

Following the arrest of 65 women on Wednesday in and around nightclubs in Abuja, some Nigerian women have taken to the streets to protest the illegality of the action.

The protest, which was mobilised on Twitter, is called #SayHerNameNigeria. It held in Lagos, Abuja and Accra on Saturday.

The protesters bore placards with inscriptions such as 'To be a woman is not a crime', 'Protect not molest', 'Shame on you for raping our women', among others.

According to report, it was gathered that some of the ladies convicted by a mobile court in Abuja for alleged prostitution spoke out about how the were raped by some of the policemen who arrested them ,some without condoms and some wearing improvised “pure water sachets” as protection.

The protesters were seen shouting rape must stopped, shame on you in front of police station.

Watch Video Below,

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/protesters-scream-at-nigerian-policemen.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 04, 2019
So watin concern ghana for the matter?

6 Likes

Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by ednut1(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2019
Nigeria sha dey fall hand

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2019
OK
Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by id911(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2019
grin
Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by andrew444(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2019
Nigerian police are useless set of people

Nigerian government is also useless

You need to be strong in this country

A country where human rights doesn't work

Thou I love my country sha

The hard way is the only way

Use your head

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by Olanrefront3355(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2019
Nigeria is a joke....

May God help us.

sad

14 Likes

Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by Kingluqman(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2019
Osho free... grin

1 Like

Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by lyricalz: 8:40pm On May 04, 2019
The Nigerian police is the major problem of this country, together with corruption and tribalism. How can you fight corruption when an institution like NPF still exist. Who will execute the anti corruption drive, the NPF? I have said it before if we are serious to fight corruption, nepotism, and stagnation, first of all kill their mother-tribalism, their father- religion and their uncle- Nigeria police force. Then watch their children die off.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by princeade86(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2019
A big shame to Nigeria police force.

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by 9jaBloke: 8:41pm On May 04, 2019
This Rape issue should be put on the front burner.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by salbis(m): 8:41pm On May 04, 2019
An average Nigerian police officer is evil, wicked and heartless. No wonder most of their retirees are living a miserable life.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by FhukaFhuka: 8:42pm On May 04, 2019
grin

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by yyha3314(m): 8:44pm On May 04, 2019
Ah no send them

so wetin come concern me
Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by magicminister: 8:46pm On May 04, 2019
I’m totally in support of these women and would’ve attended the rally if I knew about it.

Being a woman in Nigeria is very dangerous.
They get raped and we call them slay queen.
They get arrested for prostitution and instead of rehabilitation and empowerment, they get raped instead. Some of them were even arrested naked and denied the opportunity to get dressed.

I appeal to all decent men to speak up for our women and children.

#isupport
#sayhername

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by klever18(m): 8:47pm On May 04, 2019
Npf -Nigerian poo forck

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by MEGAWATCH: 8:47pm On May 04, 2019
Will you be surprised if Nigeria collapse tomorrow? 98 percent of us will not so why pretending as if the country is working? No wonder, even God does not answer the prayers of pretenders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by J2381: 8:48pm On May 04, 2019
I honestly believe no amount of protest will make the men of Nigerian police change their evil ways.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by Authoreety: 8:50pm On May 04, 2019
Useless police
Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by TheSilicon(m): 8:50pm On May 04, 2019
When will this our police stop embarrassing and making us a laughing stock in this world. I wonder when all these will stop.shame

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Gets Approval To Establish David Umahi Medical University (Pix) / Pictures Of Advancing Flood Waters In Lokoja (Updated) / Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.