Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,618 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos (55279 Views)

Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Be Careful, I Will Make Your Girlfriend Mine - Man Warns Guys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by fortunechy(m): 12:39am On Jan 10, 2019
ur boyfriend doesn't has a good choice.... look at how u fugly reach... mcherrrrw!!! everything for attention
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by stanliwise(m): 12:42am On Jan 10, 2019
creolehunt:
100k to buy ice-cream indeed. But he couldn't give you 2k to buy good bedspread or 1500 to buy paint for your delapidated room, or even 1k to buy cleanser for your kro kro face.

Izuzu gbuela onwe gi!
Thanks for the nice observations.
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 10, 2019
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by PrinceBBlack(m): 12:46am On Jan 10, 2019
Splinz:
shocked shocked

Who will give this one such an amount if not to use her as his next burn offering to Ifa? cheesy
Bruv, point of corrrction Ifa doesnt accept human sacrifice. Ifa doesnt do evil. Find out very well
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by stanliwise(m): 12:47am On Jan 10, 2019
gentlesmithugo:
u too fine Angel
was is the same profile pic you and I saw?? Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by mechanics(m): 12:47am On Jan 10, 2019
hmmmm, one day her boy friend will dump her.
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by stanliwise(m): 12:51am On Jan 10, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Na to use this hoe plus up now just dey hungry me....
stop telling us you are a retard

Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 10, 2019
With all these Stretch marks and Cellulite.....
100k ?
I dont care though
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by Niccoloimhotep: 12:57am On Jan 10, 2019
Dumb queen

Toks Vw jetta available in ibadan

Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by donoro(m): 12:58am On Jan 10, 2019
See as this one ugly like rejected sacrifice #tueh
Well wetin consign me mtchew�����

Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by jwlawn(m): 1:00am On Jan 10, 2019
Chia dey have use her for Mercedes chia..... Dere is God ooooo. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by D1zion: 1:31am On Jan 10, 2019
Enjoy the money now & pay with your life or glory.if not a yahoo guy that can hive you such amount without blinking eye cos he will want to win you first.cos any reasonable guy that that sweat to get his money can never do that no matter how or that.even as she ugly join.
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by Organs(m): 2:10am On Jan 10, 2019
GuyWise101:
This girl is dirty and foolish....

A guy gave her 100k to buy ice cream and die of diabetes and she is happy...

What a stupid way to die.

Poverty mentality dey worry you? Which ice cream costs 100K? She is showing you class. I'm sure you give your babe 2k for keke... lazy broke naija youth, clear from road abeg.
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by fxtrade6: 3:55am On Jan 10, 2019
100k? meeeeen this is pussy inflation, overrated and over priced for nothing.
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by Rozaytee: 4:12am On Jan 10, 2019
But she is not even looking fresh at all... Dirty and unkempt
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by Lambarry1: 4:21am On Jan 10, 2019
Na ya Toto go suffer am
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by naheem8307(m): 6:07am On Jan 10, 2019
She looks like a left over of a used spiritual dump bitch..
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by Hoodbilonia: 6:07am On Jan 10, 2019
juz look a the dirty room
no toilet
no sink
nothing
brush outside
baff outaide
shit inside bush
yuck
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by Toscabeh83: 6:18am On Jan 10, 2019
My friend go check the quantity of your panties. Mtcheew
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:43am On Jan 10, 2019
And they want self respect....tell me who ho respect this one?
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by kmaster007: 6:47am On Jan 10, 2019
CastedDude:
A young Nigerian lady has become a subject of discussion online after flaunting wads of cash claiming it was given to her by her boyfriend. 

Few weeks ago, the lady who claimed to be a graduate of University of Lagos, UNILAG (a claim strongly refuted by online users), took to Facebook to share pictures of herself while showing off a condom as she claimed she needed to be “serviced” at that moment.

Now, the young lady has taken to the social media platform to shade other boys while claiming she was given N100,000 to buy ice cream as she publicly professed love for her supposed boyfriend. 

Flaunting the money online, she wrote; when you have a good boyfriend not all this poor poor boys that can't give there girlfriend 100k to use and buy ice cream thanks to my boyfriend kiss kiss..

See reactions below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/lady-claims-she-was-given-n100k-to-buy-ice-cream-mocks-nigerian-guys-photos.html

she no even fine self.... I pity ur pant keep it well
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by Kaybex007(m): 7:03am On Jan 10, 2019
Dexsam:
grin 100K BENZ PRODUCT

Olamide and Lil Kesh have said it all, Pata Ni Logo Benz. She just sold her pant for 100k.
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by Rextizzle(m): 7:06am On Jan 10, 2019
See this ugly animal
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by Frederick2017: 7:28am On Jan 10, 2019
Idiot claiming 100k when it's 50k
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by Codes151(m): 7:36am On Jan 10, 2019
See as she Dey
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by Revolva(m): 8:01am On Jan 10, 2019
bunch of useless girls of this generation shame on her and her parents....ashawo na asahwo

Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 8:07am On Jan 10, 2019
Danchoco:
U better check Ur panties...

What is with the panties story? What do they do with them? I've been seeing this popping around here a lot lately.
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by almarthins(m): 8:18am On Jan 10, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
lol... 100k?? Alright, this is an avenue to call other guys broke..I just pray the boyfriend isn't a yahoo boy, if yes, then....gringrin.

Or ritualist rather
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by chikago1: 8:19am On Jan 10, 2019
The first thing that came to my mind when I saw her pinshure is who dafuq is this" UGLY" "GOAAT" talking to? angry
Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by almarthins(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What is with the panties story? What do they do with them? I've been seeing this popping around here a lot lately.

Money ritual. the pant must contain some remnant of body fluid or stain of blood.mostly they don't need all that sha, as long as the pant has owner, if u like wash am, them go still do am. If ur pant miss raise alarm o!Girls are mostly the victim

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos by Maryo12(f): 8:32am On Jan 10, 2019
Where is the 100k, what she holding there is one pack 500 which 50k. Yeye no go find work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be / I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.