Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

She Replied To His Facebook Advert For A Wife, Six Days Later, They Got Married! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Replied To His Facebook Advert For A Wife, Six Days Later, They Got Married! (1230 Views)

A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me / People Laughed At Me For Marrying A Mad Man, 3 Days Later, They All Regretted / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Replied To His Facebook Advert For A Wife, Six Days Later, They Got Married! by Feranchek(m): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
Can a ‘good’ thing come out of a man on Facebook asking women who wants to be considered for marriage to submit their applications?

“Am of age to and I am ready to say I do and am wasting no time. Send in your applications – the most qualified will be married on January 6, 2018. Application closes 12 midnight, 31/12/2017,” Chidimma Amedu on the 30th of December, had posted on his Facebook page, telling his followers that he was very serious.

Soon, he started getting responses but the one from Sophy Ijeoma caught his attention.

“Am interested, just DM me…lols,” Sophy had written, unaware that Chidimma was indeed serious.

Some minutes later, he sent her a message, followed by a Facebook call. Two days after their first conversation, Chidimma travelled from Abuja to Enugu where Sophy lived.

“It was love at first sight. He is the most handsome man I’ve ever met and I liked him instantly,” Sophy recalled the moment she set eyes on him, outside a retail store where she was waiting for him.

Later that day, Chidimma took Sophy to meet his uncle who also lived in Enugu. Chidimma’s uncle gave approval of their relationship after he told him he wanted to marry Sophy.

“When I saw him for the first time, I definitely found him attractive, but what I didn’t know was how serious he was about marrying me. It was after we met the uncle and his wife, that I realised that this could actually happen and I wanted it,”Sophy said.

That same day, the couple visited Sophy’s family and they got the approval of Sophy’s elder brother as their father was late.

Meanwhile, Chidimma was engaged to be married to a woman last year December, but the relationship ended in March. Not wanting the year to end without getting married, he decided to put up the post.

Unbothered about how her marriage happened, Sophy said she went for what she wanted. Until the advert, the couple had been friends on Facebook for more than a year, but had never met or spoken to each other.

They got married on the 6th of January in a traditional Igbo ceremony, and hope to have a church wedding in April.

1 Like

Re: She Replied To His Facebook Advert For A Wife, Six Days Later, They Got Married! by Josephjnr(m): 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
Wow! Why do I feel like this marriage is looking more like business agreement?

3 Likes

Re: She Replied To His Facebook Advert For A Wife, Six Days Later, They Got Married! by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
dude been scammed.

2 Likes

Re: She Replied To His Facebook Advert For A Wife, Six Days Later, They Got Married! by DuchessLily(f): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
cheesy
Re: She Replied To His Facebook Advert For A Wife, Six Days Later, They Got Married! by GOFRONT(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
grin

Naija wedding card be like,

Confidence weds Dominion.....#CONDOM2019#

1 Like

Re: She Replied To His Facebook Advert For A Wife, Six Days Later, They Got Married! by Headlesschicken(m): 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
grin Nigerian Bloggers @it again...
Re: She Replied To His Facebook Advert For A Wife, Six Days Later, They Got Married! by kushercain: 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
dude been scammed.

Exactly. She traveled for the Dick and got a wedding out of it
Re: She Replied To His Facebook Advert For A Wife, Six Days Later, They Got Married! by anochuko01(m): 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
ya'll remember solomon grandy, right? yeah, this is the remix here

(1) (Reply)

Faking Cum While With Condoms. / AMAZING: Your Wait Is Finally Over "Naija Erotic Romance" Is Here / It's Better To Masturbate Than To Fornicate Or Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.