Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,459 members, 7,861,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Bankers Please Help Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bankers Please Help Me (875 Views)

For Bankers, Ex Bankers And Bankers To Be / Bankers Whats The Way Forward?? / Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bankers Please Help Me by chimmyfred: 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2007
please help me. I filled the standard chartered bank job application online. i have successfully gotten to the last stage but one of the questions seems a little tough and i will need your input and suggestions. please help me it is urgent.

QUESTION:The Bank has ambitious growth targets for the next five years. If you were in charge of Group Strategy for the day, what recommendations would you make to ensure we achieve our aspirations and why? (up to 300 words)

I would like to know if anyone has been employed through the international graduate recruitment process online
Re: Bankers Please Help Me by teekay: 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2007
i feel ur pain sorry am not a banker but i will ask my banker friends, all d best ciao

(1) (Reply)

Paint Artists use 3ds Max and Photoshop for creativity / America Lli Entrepreneurship Conference In Nigeria. / Where Can I Do My It As A Food Science And Technology Student?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.