Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate (36037 Views)

Saraki Dances Shaku Shaku, Removes Cap, Shows Street Credibility In Ilorin / Peter Obi: We’re Focused On How To Create Jobs — Not Learning ‘Shaku Shaku' / Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by bilms(m): 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
Check out the Shaku Shaku moves of Kwara APC governorship candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq.

Kwara Must Change

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by bilms(m): 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
Kwara Must Change

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by shachris02: 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
The way saraki go take retire this guy from politics eh! grin

77 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
shachris02:
you make me laughing. laugh want kill me with ur words

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by tuniski: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
shachris02:
Your head is very correct!

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by bilms(m): 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
Lol
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by ufuosman(m): 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
shachris02:
Saraki go kick am like ball

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by bilms(m): 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
sad
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Tunasco4u(m): 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
Kwara must change for good not for looters of the past

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by FlyingTOMATOE: 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
First ....

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by OLAFIMIX(f): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
Good day house, pls can any one help with a self contain or mini-flat at Jakande Estate / iyana isheri at Isolo axis to rent. I don't have money for agent palava. Thanks
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by bibiking7(m): 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2019

I hope he has other plans besides dance. Kwara state really needs an upgrade.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Orestino(m): 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
I can't even see the moves and will this get Nigeria working again?

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by drey076(m): 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
Next level all the way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by DrChukzy(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
grin

The battle will be a close call but PDP will win Kwara even with the federal rigging machineries.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
Mod change the name , this is Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman not Atunwa.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by DrThanos: 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
His name is not Hon Atunwa change the name on the front page biko...

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Masama: 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
Is it this old man that said Kwara belongs to the youth? If Kwara truly belongs to the youth then why is he contesting?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Aku2078: 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hon dance shaky shaku everyone is hailing him...including the pastors and Reverend

If I dance shaku shaku ,same pastor and Reverend will preach to me is sin of the world

This life ehh

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Masama: 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
DrThanos:
His name is not Hon Atunwa change the name on the front page biko...
True, Atunwa is the PDP candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by brainiac228(m): 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
Watching... cool
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by easynetsms(m): 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
They will be playing with our future with shaku shaku dance
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by brainiac228(m): 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
Lol grin
Aku2078:
Hon dance shaky shaku everyone is hailing him...including the pastors and Reverend

If I dance shaku shaku ,same pastor and Reverend will preach to me is sin of the world

This life ehh
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
Rubbish post

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by GentleMoney: 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
Saraki will disgrace them soon

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ayam not impressed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Rajiolaade: 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
DrChukzy:
grin

The battle will be a close call but PDP will win Kwara even with the federal rigging machineries.
even if it's you vs saraki in kwara , you will win landslide. grin

12 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
undecided fvck I just wasted my data.....

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by ybalogs(m): 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=tuniski post=74634120]
Your head is very correct![/quote, his head is actually not correct. Saraki sef don gba kamu. O to gee.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by tym92(m): 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
k
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by ybalogs(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
O to gee.
Enough is Enough.
Saraki is a goner.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

77 Newly Elected APC National Officials (Full List) / How Obi Found ‘missing Phones’ At Tribunal – Aide / Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.