Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Hahahaha: Woman Strip Off Her Cloths After Getting Herself Drunk And This Happen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hahahaha: Woman Strip Off Her Cloths After Getting Herself Drunk And This Happen (3331 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably And Starts Getting Herself Naked After Break Up / Ghanaian Ladies Strip Off Their Clothes While Dancing At A Party, Goes Viral / Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hahahaha: Woman Strip Off Her Cloths After Getting Herself Drunk And This Happen by omeremio: 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
This is very serious. A young lady publicly embarrassed herself after reportedly getting drunk at a bar

in Enugu state.

The unnamed lady who joined other revelers for an
event at the bar to celebrate the festive season - had a little too many and apparently got drunk before she began her public displays.

In a trending video posted online by multiple internet users, the lady can be seen stripping off her clothes and even went ahead to remove her underwear as............

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/hahahaha-woman-strips-off-her-cloths.html

Re: Hahahaha: Woman Strip Off Her Cloths After Getting Herself Drunk And This Happen by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
grin grin grin

Re: Hahahaha: Woman Strip Off Her Cloths After Getting Herself Drunk And This Happen by SEGLIZ: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
let be the first to say she's an afonja.

1 Like

Re: Hahahaha: Woman Strip Off Her Cloths After Getting Herself Drunk And This Happen by Burgerlomo: 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
SEGLIZ:
let be the first to say she's an afonja.

4 Likes

Re: Hahahaha: Woman Strip Off Her Cloths After Getting Herself Drunk And This Happen by SEGLIZ: 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=74645289][/quote]
afonja women are always at it. even in Enugu it's an afonja woman that would get drunk a strip.
so everything is afonja woman even in success and wellness na afonja woman. little wonder our Mrs Funso Alakija.
in fact Yoruba women are great.

1 Like

Re: Hahahaha: Woman Strip Off Her Cloths After Getting Herself Drunk And This Happen by Burgerlomo: 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
SEGLIZ:

afonja women are always at it. even in Enugu it's an afonja woman that would get drunk a strip.
so everything is afonja woman even in success and wellness na afonja woman. little wonder our Mrs Funso Alakija.
in fact Yoruba women are great.

3 Likes

Re: Hahahaha: Woman Strip Off Her Cloths After Getting Herself Drunk And This Happen by habsydiamond(m): 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
At this point, I comment my reserve undecided undecided
Re: Hahahaha: Woman Strip Off Her Cloths After Getting Herself Drunk And This Happen by SEGLIZ: 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=74645537][/quote]
hey! you don't get my drift why not back off I'm genuinely a Yoruba man.
Re: Hahahaha: Woman Strip Off Her Cloths After Getting Herself Drunk And This Happen by Burgerlomo: 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
SEGLIZ:

hey! you don't get my drift why not back off I'm genuinely a Yoruba man.

Re: Hahahaha: Woman Strip Off Her Cloths After Getting Herself Drunk And This Happen by Burgerlomo: 11:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
habsydiamond:
At this point, I comment my reserve undecided undecided

U reserve yah comment cool
Re: Hahahaha: Woman Strip Off Her Cloths After Getting Herself Drunk And This Happen by habsydiamond(m): 12:10am On Jan 11, 2019
Burgerlomo:

U reserve yah comment cool
na rearrangement be that....I don too abuse ladies with bad behaviours today
Re: Hahahaha: Woman Strip Off Her Cloths After Getting Herself Drunk And This Happen by nedubest(m): 3:13am On Jan 11, 2019
lol

(1) (Reply)

Photos/video:nollywood Big Boob Actress Twerk Inside Her Bedroom With Pant & Bra / US Singer, Justine Skye Goes Completely Naked To Promote Her Boyfriend Goldlink’ / Many Ways To Make A Girl Go Wet All Day For You And Get Into Her Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.