Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off (13245 Views)

Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Police Disperse IPOB Supporters At The FHC, Abuja / Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by Kades1979: 5:46am On Jan 11, 2019
Flag off of APC campaign in Gombe state.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by senatordave1(m): 5:47am On Jan 11, 2019
Up buhari,up inuwa yahaya

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by koxi: 5:54am On Jan 11, 2019
We don hear...
Re: APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:54am On Jan 11, 2019
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:55am On Jan 11, 2019
koxi:
We don hear...
U hear well

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:55am On Jan 11, 2019
senatordave1:
Up buhari,up inuwa yahaya
Sai Baba

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by searchlight: 5:55am On Jan 11, 2019
the dullard must retire to daura or I quit the zoo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by Uglyaddy: 5:56am On Jan 11, 2019
post=74648431:
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY

You no get another work?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by aremz(m): 5:57am On Jan 11, 2019
Sai maigaskiya

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by kenic(m): 5:58am On Jan 11, 2019
Yeye people...
Re: APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by Nanorest: 5:58am On Jan 11, 2019
4+4 is a goal

14 Likes

Re: APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by DLifeless1: 5:58am On Jan 11, 2019
Who dey go my side, make I drop you before my fuel go finish.
. I noticed it is days to election periods that the army do make fronts in this their war, so am still asking, what is actually happening?
APC is claiming PDP ran Nigeria down in 16 years, okay, what is the way forward? A man came and promised us that 1 dollar will be 1 naira, that terrorism war will end in 3 months when he enters office, that we will have steady electricity supply in 6 months, that he will sell most of the presidential fleet to curb excessive spending, plus other things including fighting corruption. We pushed the known devil for an unknown angel. Their first excuse was that PDP left the treasury dry, but loots and bags of money is being discovered here and there with no name mentioned, the story is now changed to next level as in when they were dishing their campaign promises they didn't know PDP milked the country.
What we feared most happened, if you are in opposition, you are hunted till almost all the supposed corrupt PDP riffraffs are now in APC as saints and leading the campaigns, so now are we to wait for another 16 years for these goons who ran Nigeria down in 16 years to rerun it down again before our brain starts functioning.
That Trump is successful is because he had a purpose, our current president got an f9 in common mathematics, our vice President can't even express himself fluently, the police ig is a Stark transmitter who is partician and same with the army that I was ready to do anything to join cos I wanted to serve but as it stands maybe God knows the country is lost to imbeciles who already have succeeded in dividing the country between religious and ethnic line that we've forgotten this is one country and not different countries that are allies.
No freedom of speech again, the polititians have noting to offer looking at the manifestos they brandish, in abia, the PDP slowpoke is campaigning based on zoning, that is he has no plans at all or what developmental strategy to uplift the state, in the national level, I fear what PDP as in skeptical because the English in it tends to confuse than elaborate and APC is just filled with Stark failures from the old PDP, no direction, in chaos, distorted and stupid.
Seriously when I see people fight over political issues and interest here, I only understand that there is no hope for Nigeria again, these polititians know that is why none of their children reside in Nigeria because they know what they've done, that is why when I saw the news of that fool stabbed during apc rally, I had no compassion for his useless soul cos he died in vain and you'll see some other fools will go on to fight.
Why can't we ditch all these old idiots and look within ourselves for a better option, most of these men won't be alive in the next 30 years, it is we and our children that will be reaping the seeds we are sowing now.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by ozo13(m): 5:58am On Jan 11, 2019
It is called testing d microphone

5 Likes

Re: APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by BossTtdiamonds(m): 5:58am On Jan 11, 2019
I hope this also isn't some lie. The APC has always been a party know for lies, they're either using stolen campaign pictures or they fail to give us the full aerial view of their campaign pictures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 11, 2019
.BEFORE U CHANT 4+4

1st 4yrs=brought hunger, corruption, and increase in yahoo boys in nigeria

2nd 4yrs= death and total extinction to every thing that ever lived in nigeria

#vote wisely

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 11, 2019
post=74648431:
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY
.I STILL DEY PRAY 4 U...angry

GET WELL SOON BRO

3 Likes

Re: APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by luckihy: 6:00am On Jan 11, 2019
Nigeria does not have any credible option except President Buhari. Atiku and his PDP will return Nigeria to monumental looting and stealing is not corruption era.

9 Likes

Re: APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 11, 2019
post=74648431:
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY
Z O M B I E

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:01am On Jan 11, 2019
Ignore that kid above wink cheesy.
Pray for your uncle instead miracod, he needs it more! grin cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 11, 2019
Re: APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 11, 2019
Scanty
Re: APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by timilehing(m): 6:08am On Jan 11, 2019
Money used in renting this crown would have completed a tangible project for that state
Re: APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by Officialpdpnig: 6:10am On Jan 11, 2019
searchlight:
the dullard must retire to daura or I quit the zoo

You have already quit the zoo. For calling Nigeria a zoo you can follow either your old lord and savior Nnamdi Kanu to his village or you follow your new lord and savior Atiku Dubaibarkar to Jada.

Afo anu dika gi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by kehinde1588(m): 6:13am On Jan 11, 2019
Uglyaddy:

You no get another work?
Weather e get work or e no get, e no concern you.

Just learn how to mind your business.

5 Likes

Re: APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by osamaBUSH(m): 6:17am On Jan 11, 2019

4 Likes

Re: APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by whykay12(m): 6:22am On Jan 11, 2019
The people ain't even shouting.. Dem dey vex
Re: APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by braveboy64(m): 6:23am On Jan 11, 2019
this is just microphone testing .

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off by Officialpdpnig: 6:28am On Jan 11, 2019
Edodefender:
Scanty

This is the gubernatorial campaign and not even Presidency. PDP is a featherweight in Gombe.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arrested By Ude Oko Chukwu For Exposing Electoral Fraud, Regains Freedom / Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! / APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.