Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. (32297 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For An Interactive Meeting With Traditional Rulers / Insecurity: Traditional Rulers From Buhari’s Hometown Are Hiding In Abuja- Falae / Prince Charles In Ghana Vs In Nigeria With Traditional Rulers (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by Oyindidi(f): 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
madridguy:
tongue
Shebi you be youth?
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by Edgarated(m): 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
hmmmmm
====
Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
Dpharisee:
grin grin grin his failure is now confirmed. Remember what happened to Jonathan after SW traditional rulers 'prayed' for him
wrong on the contrary they came to seek buhari's blessings and assurance that he'll support them 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by Officialpdpnig: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
Dpharisee:
grin grin grin his failure is now confirmed. Remember what happened to Jonathan after SW traditional rulers 'prayed' for him

And where did you read or see them pray for him? Do you think PMB is Gej the buffoon?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by ChidiAlaigbo: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
zombieTRACKER:
Dead on arrival

Leave Yorubaland first. See if hunger no go drive you sharp sharp from that horrid land you call igbo land.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by crestedaguiyi: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
ooni sef don tall pass jibrin
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by EZEBEL: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
where is lagoon king, i cannot locate him here, abi na for only Igbo people body him get power.
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by 49cents(m): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
So you will tell me that no expense was incurred to bring them here and nothing will be given them as they return back
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by CoachEmmanuel98: 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
BUHARI here to mr looks like a deadman walking. shocked
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by Oyindidi(f): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
michoim:

You are not making sense
The likes you want get for quoting me no let you think like a youth. No mention me next time as I no quote you

1 Like

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by Kingosytex(m): 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
bullllhari my man! the good man with bad intentions

1 Like

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by princeadams11: 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Baba Go slow

Desperado

A man of over 80yrs these desperate

You will be disgraced at the polls
We shall see
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by opeoluwa20(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
spot the difference they pointed rod of failure and destruction to jonah lol
Dpharisee:
grin grin grin his failure is now confirmed. This is the sign that many have been waiting for, PDP is now jubilating cheesy
Remember what happened to Jonathan after SW traditional rulers 'prayed' for him in 2015 grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by tompat86(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
deboysben:
Atiku Obi movement all the way
See ur head like pear wey Dem just leak..
Na joke oooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by zombieTRACKER: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

Leave Yorubaland first. See if hunger no go drive you sharp sharp from that horrid land you call igbo land.

Answer your Yoruba name first..
See if shame go gree you live again

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
The way they smiled with Jonathan and collected 25,000 dollars each and still voted him out.

When it comes to extreme Wisdom and corny tricks you can't beat the Yorubas.

grin
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by adeosunramsey(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
GEJ also did the same thing. Let wait and see.
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by madridguy(m): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
Yes I am.

Oyindidi:
Shebi you be youth?
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by Praktikals(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
Blazebond:
I know that alaafin and olubadan will not be there ,those rulers never ever indulge themselves in things like these,they always try to be apolitical as much as possible.
I may be wrong o but I think Alaafin is not comfortable that Ooni commands more respect and recognition than him. Its not by age or how long you ve bn on the throne o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by dragsazy(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
.....and who are those fools holding that frame from behind?
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by Oyindidi(f): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
madridguy:
Yes I am.

angry support your fellow youth. This one na greatgrandfather

1 Like

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by madridguy(m): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
Okay ma.

Oyindidi:
angry support your fellow youth. This one don get greatgrandfather
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by haqueurate(m): 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
deboysben:
Atiku Obi movement all the way
lol the true meaning of your hand gesture is that this is the 4th time atiku will contest for presidency and he will still score zero as shown by your left hand

1 Like

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by Praktikals(m): 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
Teewhy2:
in the pictures, ooni has showing that it is not by age, he is the youngest among the obas present but most senior in position..
NO be kiti kiti
You are mouthed sir
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by Oshin56(m): 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
firstolalekan:
THE MEETING IS USELESS WITHOUT ALÁÀFIN OF Ọ̀YỌ́.

HE IS THE SUPREME FIRST CLASS RULER OF THE YORÙBÁ PEOPLE.
EVEN ỌỌNI OF IFẸ̀ CAN ONLY TAKE THE SECOND PLACE....

ONLY TRUE YORÙBÁS KNOWS THIS.

NB: PLEASE NO OSU-ALUSI IPOB SHOULD QUOTE ME.
ooni of Ife and Alaafin who is the supreme if truely you know history
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by ChidiAlaigbo: 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Dpharisee:
grin grin grin his failure is now confirmed. This is a signal from the Kabiyesis that those who understand the language of the ancestors have been waiting for, Atiku will be jubilating now cheesy

Remember what happened to Jonathan after SW traditional rulers 'prayed' for him in 2015 grin

This country and mumu citizens.

The Obas were pointing 'point and kill' dagger at mumu GEJ

But here they are standing 'Gidigba' with Buhari.

Though Buhari's ethnic favouritism is a let down, he is still the best in the pack.

May we never see a flattino president in our life times.

Where is Alafin of Oyo?

2 Likes

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by firstolalekan(m): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Oshin56:
ooni of Ife and Alaafin who is the supreme if truely you know history
Read between the lines
Don't be a dullard.
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by femmy2010(m): 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
4 + 4

1 Like

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by Praktikals(m): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
firstolalekan:
THE MEETING IS USELESS WITHOUT ALÁÀFIN OF Ọ̀YỌ́.

HE IS THE SUPREME FIRST CLASS RULER OF THE YORÙBÁ PEOPLE.
EVEN ỌỌNI OF IFẸ̀ CAN ONLY TAKE THE SECOND PLACE....

ONLY TRUE YORÙBÁS KNOWS THIS.

NB: PLEASE NO OSU-ALUSI IPOB SHOULD QUOTE ME.
Do you know more than Nigerian Goverment?
Alaafin is a king while Ooni is a lord. Kiss the truth. We have just 3 lords in Nigeria, namely; Sultan of Sokoto, Obi of Onitsha and Ooni of Ile Ife. No be by age o

2 Likes

Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by Praktikals(m): 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
firstolalekan:

Read between the lines
Don't be a dullard.
Oonirisa
Re: PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. by nasinebifegha(m): 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
Atikulated

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG May Slash Civil Servants’ Salaries, Merge Agencies To Cut Cost / Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote / Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.