Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

PDP National Women Conference In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP National Women Conference In Abuja (Photos) (27292 Views)

Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) / The APC National Women Leader Dr Betta Edu Shines At Ekiti APC Campaign / Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP National Women Conference In Abuja (Photos) by mohims(m): 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
Husnur:
LETS GET NIGERIA WORKING AGAIN ATIKU/OBI
Keep dreaming.

Re: PDP National Women Conference In Abuja (Photos) by mohims(m): 11:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Sai Baba....#NextLevel of poverty loading for APC zombies

Re: PDP National Women Conference In Abuja (Photos) by mohims(m): 11:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
DakhnRaul:
If we no vote Atiku wetin we gain o!
May God help you

Re: PDP National Women Conference In Abuja (Photos) by mohims(m): 11:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
ShameOnAPC:
stop messing yourself in public forum, see my signature & earn more than 5k this night
Scammer Na kirikiri dey wait for you so. Guys beware of this Atiku boy before e scam una

Re: PDP National Women Conference In Abuja (Photos) by mohims(m): 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
eneojoedu:
thanks man, just got caught in a tight situation. I appreciate.
Be careful of that guy. He's a big scam
Re: PDP National Women Conference In Abuja (Photos) by Jowanson: 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
This is beautiful.... Let's get Nigeria working again....I keep asking this question.. What is in the next level? No manifesto! Nothing

Atiku plan is formidable... Reading it makes lots if sense!

Is Next level readable? Naaa!

Well I say Next level to more hardship and brain drain! Buhari has said it all ready...it is going to be
A difficult year ahead....and you want to me to vote for that? Kolewerk o !
Re: PDP National Women Conference In Abuja (Photos) by Mccullum: 8:58am On Jan 13, 2019
0nyedikachukwu:

To the next level of hardship, decay and economic recession, you mean? The facts have no lied yet, my friend. Your Buhari has failed to bring the change he promised and he is leading you into the next level of pain. Ask yourself, are you better off now than you were in 2015?

It's not about my life better but about the futuristic hope for the betterment of Nigeria economy via objectives and goal on results expected which can't happen in one or two years because running Peter for Paul can't help the future of this country and the fact is only fools relate their difficulty of life to government as success in life it depends on self planning, implementation and consistency which enhance preparation during the years for opportunities and the results will be fortune.

Buhari possessed quality of reliable leader and that's why I'm supporting his mission to rearrange the country for brighter and rewarding future as you're entitled to yours.

Embarrassment of Nigerians has reduced drastically at airport of other countries due to the current image of Nigeria under PMB regime...

Thanks my co-patriots as I'm giving my vote on election day for him and give your own to candidate of your choice ... Banbanshi!
Re: PDP National Women Conference In Abuja (Photos) by 0nyedikachukwu: 11:00am On Jan 13, 2019
Mccullum:

It's not about my life better but about the futuristic hope for the betterment of Nigeria economy via objectives and goal on results expected which can't happen in one or two years because running Peter for Paul can't help the future of this country and the fact is only fools relate their difficulty of life to government as success in life it depends on self planning, implementation and consistency which enhance preparation during the years for opportunities and the results will be fortune.

Buhari possessed quality of reliable leader and that's why I'm supporting his mission to rearrange the country for brighter and rewarding future as you're entitled to yours.

Embarrassment of Nigerians has reduced drastically at airport of other countries due to the current image of Nigeria under PMB regime...

Thanks my co-patriots as I'm giving my vote on election day for him and give your own to candidate of your choice ... Banbanshi!

Let's not argue. You're quite free to use your vote wisely or waste it. Your choice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hate Speech Bill: Wole Soyinka Writes Nigerian Senate / Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp / Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.