Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan (25388 Views)

Troops Destroy Illegal Oil Refinery In Rivers & Avert Farmers/Herdsmen Clash(Pi / Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta / Prayers At Shekarau's House To Destroy Buhari's Government (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by olokeded: 8:03am On Jun 08, 2016
The protest by secondary school students in Oyo state continued yesterday as some students were seen in the state capital,Ibadan destroying an advertorial bill board of the state governor,Ajimobi.

Oyo state secondary schools students are protesting on the new educational policy in the state that will affect the change of school ownership.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-secondary-school-students.html

1 Like

Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by Aromas: 8:05am On Jun 08, 2016
Good

3 Likes

Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by Tolexander: 8:07am On Jun 08, 2016
I'd wanted to blame the pupils for billboard vandalism before checking the news.

Realy, Ajimobi isn't meant to be with Awolowo on a billboard cos there isn't any Awolowo's heritage Ajimobi is restoring.

The pupils know the right thing and they've done it.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by godoluwa(m): 8:19am On Jun 08, 2016
WE WARNED YOUR PARENTS BUT THEY TURNED DEAF EARS, AJIMOBI IS A DESTROYER.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by Project400: 8:37am On Jun 08, 2016
Soon, fetuses & babies may begin to revolt against bad leadership. Everyone is feeling the heat.

4 Likes

Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by dadebayo1(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2016
The breaking point....... Education should be free and properly funded.. Awolowo gave free textbooks, students learn in a conducive classroom with adequate furniture most of the leaders benefitted from Awo legacy but can they sincerly say they are giving 10percent of what they received to the students? Trust me if the government does not get things right these students will graduate and devour the children of the elites later in the future... It is just a matter of time
. You need to go round the city to see the level of damage done by the students who have been pushed to the wall.. They did not destroy Awolowo's image but touched the governor's image.. Thats a clear message.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by Pavarottii(m): 8:55am On Jun 08, 2016
APC changing destinies since May 29th, 2015.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by teemanbastos(m): 8:55am On Jun 08, 2016
Tolexander:
I'd wanted to blame the pupils for billboard vandalism before checking the news.

Realy, Ajimobi isn't meant to be with Awolowo on a billboard cos there isn't any Awolowo's heritage Ajimobi is restoring.

The pupils know the right thing and they've done it.
i disagree.. Itz never the right thing.. But i understand itz all due to frustration and vexation.. But will vandalism solve any problem? Instead it'll even make d governor vex more..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by younowell: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2016
Damn, it's been a long time such thing as this happened in IB City. I reminisce in the 90s, students burn tires on the highways and throw stones @ securities before they will now use tear gas to disperse...anyway, these kids tried. They should keep it up till 2019.
Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by Readonee35L(m): 11:59am On Jun 08, 2016
angry
The Government Bully us everyday and we just act like a flock and do nothing about it.

Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by ChappyChase: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Shay na change them want?
Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by MadCow1: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Boys are not smiling on a National Level o!
Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by kinzation(m): 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hmmm...I had to run for safety when I saw the sec.school students protesting.. For my mind I was like see this small pikin o..u need to see how he banged d ajumobi's shuttle with stone..

2 Likes

Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by Situation001(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
g
Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by Wonderboy1(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
The protest wasn't funny....... was really bad....

Meanwhile for your diesel engine generators check my signature
Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by BISolutionsng: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Scam... dont try that Mtnpromo it is a scam... beware o SCAM !!! [quote author=cert6chew post=46382977][/quote]
Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by nonjebose(m): 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
This issue should be handled with care
Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by deebsman1(m): 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
But i still don't understand something about this OYO govt edu policy? To the learned, rationale and unbiased ones, pls help me shed light to this, is it a gud or bad decision on the part of the govt and will it assist the education devpt of the state both in the long and short run?
Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by Nicepoker(m): 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
South west is progressing. Others. Are destroying.
Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by yomalex(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
Chai

1 Like

Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by coolhumble(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
So you took time to write so beautifully this trash? You must be very happy seeing evil things befalling the country and your type can never stand just street fight. I pity whoever you are.
Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by HeroKeys(m): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
Revolution loading in Oyo I guess
Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by eph12(m): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
teemanbastos:
i disagree.. Itz never the right thing.. But i understand itz all due to frustration and vexation.. But will vandalism solve any problem? Instead it'll even make d governor vex more..
The question is what do you think will make the government pay attention?

1 Like

Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by swagaholic: 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lolz, clowns in power
Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by bbjummy: 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
It's well ooo! But come o, if secondary school students could do this, then tertiary Institutions will be like the governor must sit in the mud... Nawa o! Which way Nigeria?
Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by coyy(m): 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
he doesn't care.. if u lyk bring down d billboard.. elections are over.
Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by laurel03(m): 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
Those children on monday were singing
Daddy Mummy a se ole le di ibo fun (daddy mummy you voted for thief)
Ajibole ole
Ajimobi ole... Ole.

3 Likes

Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by kinibigdeal(m): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
After some people will come here talking about Fayose the great
Re: Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan by Boyooosa(m): 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
Na God go nail him head finally. The tym wey i don det suspect this 19, na d tym wey he don dey open fake computer training centers for oke-ado and the likes, i smelt shiit. Na original scammer in be!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora / Mass Defection To PDP Hits APC In Zaria, Kaduna / Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.