Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You (21880 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You by Barbieperry(f): 10:35am On Jan 12, 2019
My dear leave all dis rules and list of things
If it is supposed 2 be it will be
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You by iSpread(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2019
gisthabit:

3 Easy Ways to Know If He Will Marry You

#1. He Wants To Know More about You and Your Family

#2. He Shares His Life Plans with You

#3. He Is Concerned About Your Personal Development
I do all these but is far from meaning we are even in any intimate relationship. So that's not easy ways to know he will marry you, there's more to that.
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You by iSpread(m): 10:43am On Jan 12, 2019
Barbieperry:
My dear leave all dis rules and list of things
If it is supposed 2 be it will be
What will be will be, a lie since 1827 AD
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You by Dinho20(m): 10:46am On Jan 12, 2019
LOVE IS PATIENT AND KIND;
LOVE DOES NOT ENVY OR BOAST;
IT IS NOT ARROGANT OR RUDE.
IT DOES NOT REJOICE AT WRONGDOING,
BUT REJOICES WITH THE TRUTH.
LOVE BEARS ALL THINGS,
BELIEVES ALL THINGS,
HOPES ALL THINGS,
ENDURES ALL THINGS.

1 Like

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You by Dinho20(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2019
SOME STUPID THINGS GIRLS DO IN THE NAME OF LOVE:
1.) LIVING IN THE SAME ROOM WITH A MAN WHO HAS NOT PAID YOUR PRIDE-PRICE; THIS IS FOOLISHNESS OF YOU.
2.) WEARING THE ENGAGEMENT RING OF A MAN WHO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YOUR PARENTS OR HOUSE.
3.) GIVING YOUR VIRGINITY TO A MAN WHO HAS NOT PAID YOUR BRIDE-PRICE. YOU HAVE LOST YOUR DIGNITY IN LIFE.
4.) DISOBEYING YOUR PARENTS FOR THE SAKE OF A MAN YOU ARE DATING. YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND.
5.) GIVING SEX TO A MAN SIMPLY BECAUSE HE PROMISED TO MARRY YOU. YOU HAVE LOST THE GLORY IN YOU MY DEAR.
6.) USING YOUR BOYFRIEND'S PICTURE AS YOUR PROFILE PICTURE ON FACEBOOK, THUS CHASING AWAY SERIOUS AND POTENTIAL SUITORS. HEY, YOU HAVE MISSED IT ALL.
7.) SENDING YOUR NUDE PICTURES TO YOUR BOYFRIEND. THAT IS SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR FOOLISH ATTITUDE.
8.) COOKING FOOD AND WASHING CLOTHES FOR YOUR BOYFRIEND, WHEN YOU HAVE NEVER HELPED YOUR PARENTS IN KITCHEN NOR WASH CLOTH FOR THEM. THIS IS UTTER STUPIDITY. BE WISE!!!

3 Likes

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 12, 2019
zolajpower:

Text book relationship tips .........don't mind this script writer that will not mind there business . grin
grin
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You by Dinho20(m): 10:53am On Jan 12, 2019
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN G GIRL AND A WOMAN:
*A GIRL SEARCHES FOR A RICH MAN.
*A WOMAN SEARCHES FOR A CARING AND LOVING MAN.
*A GIRL ENVIES THOSE WHO MOVE AHEAD OF HER.
*A WOMAN SHARES HER KNOWLEDGE AND HELP OTHERS MOVE AHEAD.
*A GIRL MEASURES HER MAN'S WORTH BY THE WEIGHT OF HIS POCKET.
*A WOMAN MEASURES HER MAN'S WORTH BY HIS LEVEL OF WISDOM AND THE FEAR OF GOD, AND HOW DISCIPLINED HE CAN BE TOWARDS HIS FINANCES.
*A GIRL BREAKS UP WITH SILLY EXCUSES.
*A WOMAN HAS ENDURANCE, KNOWING THAT EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.
*A GIRL THINKS ABOUT PRESENT.
*A WOMAN THINKS ABOUT THE FUTURE.
*A GIRL LOVE TO HAVE MANY GUYS GOING AFTER HER.
*A WOMAN KNOWS THE LAW OF DEMAND (CHEAP THINGS HAVE HIGH PRICES).
*A GIRL TAKES RELATIONSHIP AFFAIRS OUTSIDE.
*A WOMAN SOLVES THE PROBLEMS WITHIN HERSELF AND HER PARTNER.
*A GIRL DEMANDS FOR MONEY TO BUY MAKE-UPS.
*A WOMAN DEMANDS FOR MONEY TO FULFILL HER PLANS.
*A GIRL IS STILL LEARNING.
*A WOMAN KNOWS IT ALL.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You by Dinho20(m): 10:55am On Jan 12, 2019
*LADIES!! STOP THE LAYING,PLAYING, DELAYING & START PRAYING**** ANY MAN WHO IS SERIOUS ABOUT U CAN PATIENTLY WAIT UNTIL U BECOME HIS BRIDE. GOING TO BED WITH HIM WILL NOT MAKE HIM TO END UP MARRYING U. A SERIOUS MAN WILL ALWAYS LUV & RESPECT UR WISH SO STOP GIVING URSELF SO CHEAP!. THE MORE U LAY WITH THE MAN,THE MORE HEPLAYS WITH U & THE MORE U DELAY UR MARRIAGE. ANYMAN WHO IS TRULY SERIOUS ABOUT U,WILL ALSO BE VERY ZEALOUS TO MARRY U. IF HE CONSIDERS U AS MISS RIGHT, HE WILL DO WHAT IS RIGHT

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You by Glink2018(m): 10:56am On Jan 12, 2019
selfwife:
those three plans don't prove anything. Just work on yourself and be sufficient and just watch if he will marry. all these signs don't work for everyone.

Blessed r u among women for this point you've just made.

Some ladies think boob and butt are the Most valuable asset for them to attract and marry their choicest man... so they invest their entire resources into it...
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You by Dinho20(m): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2019
LADIES,
NEVER ALLOW A MAN TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU WHEN HE IS NOT READY TO MARRY YOU, SO THAT YOU WILL AVOID GIVING BIRTH TO A BASTARD. MAKE SURE YOU GET MARRIED FIRST, THEN GIVE BIRTH TO CHILD, BECAUSE MARRIAGE IS ORDAINED BY GOD "THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH." WHEN YOU GIVE BIRTH TO CHILD OUTSIDE MARRIAGE, IT MEANS YOU'RE A WAYWARD LADY, A PROSTITUTE, OR/AND A STREET HAWKER, AND WHEN THE CHILD GROWS UP, HE OR SHE WILL BECOME AN OBJECT OF RIDICULE AMONG HIS OR HER FRIENDS. MANY LADIES TODAY BOAST OF HAVING A CHILD WHO HAS NO FATHER, WHICH IS REFERED TO "FATHERLESS CHILD OR FATHERLESS CHILDREN; SUCH LADIES SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES.GET MARRIED SO THAT YOU WOULD BE A PROUD WOMAN IN YOUR GENERATION. I'M ALWAYS HAPPY FOR MARRIED COUPLES.!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You by Dinho20(m): 10:58am On Jan 12, 2019
MEN ARE SENSIBLE:
MOST LADIES THINK THAT MEN ARE FOOLS; WHEN YOU ARE PARTYING, CLUBBING, AND FLIRTING WITH YOUNG MEN, DO YOU THINK THEY LOVE YOU? IF THEY LOVE YOU, WOULD THEY DUMP YOU AND GET MARRIED TO THE RESPONSIBLE, REASONABLE AND/OR FAITHFUL LADIES;HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY MEN PREFER FAITHFUL AND HOMELY LADIES WHEN IT COMES TO MARRIAGE?WHEN A MAN IS FLIRTING WITH YOU, HE WANTS SOMETHING FROM YOU, AND ONES HE GETS WHAT HE WANTS FROM YOU, HE DUMPS YOU IMMEDIATELY AND GOES FOR OTHER LADIES/GIRLS. MEN ARE SLY WHEN IT COMES TO TRICKING AND/OR DECEIVING WOMEN. LADIES, HAVE YOU ASKED THE GUY THAT HAS BEEN CLUBBING, PARTYING, AND FLIRTING WITH YOU THIS QUESTION; WOULD YOU MARRY ME? AND SEE HIS RESPONSE. HIS RESPONSE WOULD ALWAYS BE; BABY OR HONEY OR WHATEVER HE CALLS YOU, WE CAN'T DISCUSS THIS HERE. MAYBE SOME OTHER DAY. THAT IS JUST A WAY TO DISCHARGE YOU, BECAUSE HE IS AFRAID THAT, IF HE MARRIES YOU, ONE DAY YOU WILL SURELY GO OUT CLUBBING WITH ANOTHER MAN. YOU WILL NOTICE THAT HE WILL START GIVING YOU DISTANACE.WHEN A WOMAN IS BEHAVING STRANGE, THERE ARE CERTAIN QUESTIONS YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF; WHAT LED ME TO THIS ATTITUDE? IS IT IN MY FAMILY LINEAGE? OR IS SOMEONE DECEIVING ME? THEN PRAY TO GOD, I BELIEVE YOU WILL BE DELIVERED. BE WISE!!!
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You by CYMERX(f): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2019
You have said it all my dr
gisthabit:
Dont allow unserious guys to tie you down in 2019
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You by CYMERX(f): 11:01am On Jan 12, 2019
You're on point dr
gisthabit:
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You by titiloyeblog: 11:12am On Jan 12, 2019
gisthabit:

Love and relations is a good thing only when you are with the right person.
Unfortunately, nowadays a lot of people have suffered due to the treatment and disappointments they have suffered in their relationships.
As a woman, you may have been trying to find out what is in the mind of your man as per settling down with you in the future so as to help you plan your life.
In this article, I am going to give you tips that will help you know if he is thinking of settling down with you in the nearest future.

For the men, this is one of the foremost and basic steps they take when they are nursing the idea of masking a woman their wife.
He will want to know more beyond the usual basic information like name, age, and tribe etc. You will find out that he wants to know about your family background and he will be eager to get to know your parents and your siblings. To him, he wants to meet his future in-laws and get to know and see how they look.

Men find it difficult to disclose their future plans to women that they don't have any ties with. But the moment you notice that he shares his dreams and even fears and worries with you then are rest assured that he is planning on knotting the tie with you.
When a man shares his dreams, his worries with any woman, then that is a strong indication that he is comfortable with the woman and the possibility is there that he can easily walk down the aisle with her.

Take it or leave it, if your man is never disturbed or concerned with your individual growth or development then you are just a friend with benefit to him.
But if he is seeing you as a future life partner then he wants to see that you further your education, start a business or start something meaningful that will make you more an asset than a liability when you finally move into his house as his wife.

In conclusion, I do not subscribe to the school of thought that suggests that you should be dating more than one man all in the name of having a backup up plan in case one disappoints you.
Stick to that person that you have chosen to stay with provided he shares the same values with you else, dump him and move on with your precious life.
Remember, as a woman a lot of things are better done when you have age on your side. Take advantage of your young age but don’t make wise decision and choices.

Source: https://gisthabit.com/3-easy-ways-to-know-if-he-will-marry-you/

He introduces you to his family members as well
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You by wink2015(m): 11:42am On Jan 12, 2019
gisthabit:

Love and relations is a good thing only when you are with the right person.
Unfortunately, nowadays a lot of people have suffered due to the treatment and disappointments they have suffered in their relationships.
As a woman, you may have been trying to find out what is in the mind of your man as per settling down with you in the future so as to help you plan your life.
In this article, I am going to give you tips that will help you know if he is thinking of settling down with you in the nearest future.

For the men, this is one of the foremost and basic steps they take when they are nursing the idea of masking a woman their wife.
He will want to know more beyond the usual basic information like name, age, and tribe etc. You will find out that he wants to know about your family background and he will be eager to get to know your parents and your siblings. To him, he wants to meet his future in-laws and get to know and see how they look.

Men find it difficult to disclose their future plans to women that they don't have any ties with. But the moment you notice that he shares his dreams and even fears and worries with you then are rest assured that he is planning on knotting the tie with you.
When a man shares his dreams, his worries with any woman, then that is a strong indication that he is comfortable with the woman and the possibility is there that he can easily walk down the aisle with her.

Take it or leave it, if your man is never disturbed or concerned with your individual growth or development then you are just a friend with benefit to him.
But if he is seeing you as a future life partner then he wants to see that you further your education, start a business or start something meaningful that will make you more an asset than a liability when you finally move into his house as his wife.

In conclusion, I do not subscribe to the school of thought that suggests that you should be dating more than one man all in the name of having a backup up plan in case one disappoints you.
Stick to that person that you have chosen to stay with provided he shares the same values with you else, dump him and move on with your precious life.
Remember, as a woman a lot of things are better done when you have age on your side. Take advantage of your young age but don’t make wise decision and choices.

Source: https://gisthabit.com/3-easy-ways-to-know-if-he-will-marry-you/

NICE SHARE!
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You by Shaev7(m): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2019
gisthabit:
Don't also allow unanticipated girls to tie you down!
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You by trustworthy1(f): 11:51am On Jan 12, 2019
Dinho20:
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN G GIRL AND A WOMAN:
*A GIRL SEARCHES FOR A RICH MAN.
*A WOMAN SEARCHES FOR A CARING AND LOVING MAN.
*A GIRL ENVIES THOSE WHO MOVE AHEAD OF HER.
*A WOMAN SHARES HER KNOWLEDGE AND HELP OTHERS MOVE AHEAD.
*A GIRL MEASURES HER MAN'S WORTH BY THE WEIGHT OF HIS POCKET.
*A WOMAN MEASURES HER MAN'S WORTH BY HIS LEVEL OF WISDOM AND THE FEAR OF GOD, AND HOW DISCIPLINED HE CAN BE TOWARDS HIS FINANCES.
*A GIRL BREAKS UP WITH SILLY EXCUSES.
*A WOMAN HAS ENDURANCE, KNOWING THAT EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.
*A GIRL THINKS ABOUT PRESENT.
*A WOMAN THINKS ABOUT THE FUTURE.
*A GIRL LOVE TO HAVE MANY GUYS GOING AFTER HER.
*A WOMAN KNOWS THE LAW OF DEMAND (CHEAP THINGS HAVE HIGH PRICES).
*A GIRL TAKES RELATIONSHIP AFFAIRS OUTSIDE.
*A WOMAN SOLVES THE PROBLEMS WITHIN HERSELF AND HER PARTNER.
*A GIRL DEMANDS FOR MONEY TO BUY MAKE-UPS.
*A WOMAN DEMANDS FOR MONEY TO FULFILL HER PLANS.
*A GIRL IS STILL LEARNING.
*A WOMAN KNOWS IT ALL.

True talk.
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You by Barbieperry(f): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
iSpread:

What will be will be, a lie since 1827 AD
to yourself
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You by UgoManchester(m): 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
Nice Post. This is nothing but the truth. If you cant agree with this post, then argue with your keypad
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You by Biglittlelois(f): 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
gisthabit:

Hmmm true
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You by mechanics(m): 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2019
But someone can pretend doing that and still not marrying the person.
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You by Mryacks: 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2019
ojuu4u:
You have never seen or met play-boy, I had a friend then he could do anything to get down with ladies, he changed religion cos of a girl, so many times he would make sure girls meet his mother, atimes, he would arrange arangee* mother just to get down with ladies,. Even then there was particular lady I called and warned that my friend was just deceiving her, even though the lady knew that me and her guy were closed, she reported me to my friend & she kept malice with me until her eye opened
Beware of lover boy oooooo,

Your guy literarily made been a player a full time job... grin
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You by myself13: 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
HopeAlive14:
Is it wrong for a lady to tell the man he loves "marry me"?

Never wrong.
Problem: Pride and YeYe prejudice mentality.

1 Like

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You by topstone4: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
gisthabit:

If you think the purpose of a relationship is to get money, then unserious guys will unavoidably tie you down.
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You by Vkeyangel(f): 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2019
Some scammers will even be asking of genotype like their life depends on it... grin
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You by dukekingsley(m): 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2019
True talk tho[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You by iSpread(m): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
Barbieperry:
to yourself
Stop that oh...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? / Translate" I Love You Forever" to Igbo / Why Are Girls Difficult To Handle Until They Have Been Fucckked (+16)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.