Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

I Need You All Advice..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need You All Advice..... (457 Views)

What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help / Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? / Canadians I Need You To Confirm If This Is Authentic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need You All Advice..... by tunjilee003: 12:27am On Jan 12, 2019
i am a twenty year old Man.. one of the problems I have is not having any relationship with my female counterpart..... I've Just gain admission to the polythecnic buh I don't know what's wrong with me i don't really have time for girls...not having a serious relationship for now am i on the wrong path? or maybe I should just focus on my education..pls help a brother.
Re: I Need You All Advice..... by Bamz(m): 12:56am On Jan 12, 2019
Lol. My friend, this is a simple thing.

1. Ask yourself what your primary aim of gaining admission to school is.

2. If the answer to question 1 is anything apart from studying/schooling, please go on to number 3 else go to point 4.

3. Drop out of school so you don't waste your sponsor's money or your money (in case you are the sponsor)

4.There are ample opportunities to meet girls. Fellowship, parties, and even in class. Focus on being a good friend, and every other thing will fall in place.

5. Don't be a jerk. Don't get friendzoned. Move on quickly.
Re: I Need You All Advice..... by troublemakea(m): 1:00am On Jan 12, 2019
Bamz:
Lol. My friend, this is a simple thing.

1. Ask yourself what your primary aim of gaining admission to school is.

2. If the answer to question 1 is anything apart from studying/schooling, please go on to number 3 else go to point 4.

3. Drop out of school so you don't waste your sponsor's money or your money (in case you are the sponsor)

4.There are ample opportunities to meet girls. Fellowship, parties, and even in class. Focus on being a good friend, and every other thing will fall in place.

5. Don't be a jerk. Don't get friendzoned. Move on quickly.

while me i'm trying hard to run frm girls and just try to be alone smone is somewhere craving to hv a GF n make more female friends

what a world we live in
Re: I Need You All Advice..... by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 12, 2019
Focus on your education. If you amount to nothing in life, believe me there are girls like that in that sphere.
But if you become successful, there are also ladies at the top readily available to mingle. The choice is yours. Don't settle for less.
tunjilee003:
i am a twenty year old Man.. one of the problems I have is not having any relationship with my female counterpart..... I've Just gain admission to the polythecnic buh I don't know what's wrong with me i don't really have time for girls...not having a serious relationship for now am i on the wrong path? or maybe I should just focus on my education..pls help a brother.
Re: I Need You All Advice..... by Bamz(m): 1:07am On Jan 12, 2019
troublemakea:

while me i'm trying hard to run frm girls and just try to be alone smone is somewhere craving to hv a GF n make more female friends

what a world we live in

Usually it's important to have a balanced life while in school. He may have poor social skills, hence his reason for posting.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Advice Pls / When Should You Let Go Of A Cheating Lover? / 15 Relationship Advice To Make A Girl Love You The More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.