Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

How Did Lagos Fall Under Control Of A Drug Baron And Motor Park Tout? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Lagos Fall Under Control Of A Drug Baron And Motor Park Tout? (1130 Views)

Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police / 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari / NDLEA Intercepts ₦6.5b Heroin At Lagos Airport, Declares Drug Baron Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Lagos Fall Under Control Of A Drug Baron And Motor Park Tout? by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 12, 2019
How Did Lagos fall under the Rule of a former drug baron and an agbero?Lagosians when did things start going wrong?

Re: How Did Lagos Fall Under Control Of A Drug Baron And Motor Park Tout? by Nukilia: 4:18am On Jan 12, 2019
It happened because Nigerians have always supported criminals for leadership positions grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Lagos Fall Under Control Of A Drug Baron And Motor Park Tout? by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 12, 2019
Nukilia:
It happened because Nigerians have always supported criminals for leadership positions grin cheesy grin
3rd world problem. Nigeria and Columbia share similarities.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Lagos Fall Under Control Of A Drug Baron And Motor Park Tout? by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 12, 2019
Front page Lalastiscala
Re: How Did Lagos Fall Under Control Of A Drug Baron And Motor Park Tout? by iammo(m): 4:51am On Jan 12, 2019
smiley

Tinubu a seasoned accountant retired as Exxon mobil treasurer. he fought off PDP's federal might for 8 years, its funny how jobless ipob miscreants call NURTW duly registered by law thugs while their non tax paying proscribe criminal groups are saints

Tinubu became a Godfather by helping others grow... his comissioner became osun governor with his help, he made osinbajo a lawyer he met just once in a court session Antorney General and later Vice president, his co-worker at exxon-mobile while he was their treasurer and he was west african marketing president was made a constitueted authority and two term oyo governor. fasola and obanikoro his younger brothers friend were made chief of staff, governor and senator, even his real estate agent was made ife king....

Tinubu even helped Ladoja during his ordeal with PDP

yet people from hate filled region wont just stop trolling him

3 Likes

Re: How Did Lagos Fall Under Control Of A Drug Baron And Motor Park Tout? by Shawnnn01: 4:53am On Jan 12, 2019
litdutchboy:
Front page Lalastiscala
lol front page for a post from a bigoted Igbo. Bro, you are pathetic.

1 Like

Re: How Did Lagos Fall Under Control Of A Drug Baron And Motor Park Tout? by Nobody: 4:55am On Jan 12, 2019
Shawnnn01:
lol front page for a post from a bigoted Igbo. Bro, you are pathetic.
I am Yoruba you clown.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Lagos Fall Under Control Of A Drug Baron And Motor Park Tout? by onez: 4:55am On Jan 12, 2019
Lagosians should fight for their city while Kwarans do theirs. For now, all hands must be on deck to remove the failure in Aso rock.

3 Likes

Re: How Did Lagos Fall Under Control Of A Drug Baron And Motor Park Tout? by Nobody: 5:20am On Jan 12, 2019
THEY WORSHIP ANYTHING BROUGHT TO THEM BY THEIR MASTER...
Re: How Did Lagos Fall Under Control Of A Drug Baron And Motor Park Tout? by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 12, 2019
beamtopola:
THEY WORSHIP ANYTHING BROUGHT TO THEM BY THEIR MASTER...
Do you think jazz is responsible for brainwashing Lagosians and maintaining control?
Re: How Did Lagos Fall Under Control Of A Drug Baron And Motor Park Tout? by GeeOh(f): 5:28am On Jan 12, 2019
Cause people are too scared to come out during election,so that gives the Agbero and the drug baron an edge, so changing it is now difficult cause they are already well grounded with good rigging machinery

2 Likes

Re: How Did Lagos Fall Under Control Of A Drug Baron And Motor Park Tout? by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 12, 2019
litdutchboy:

Do you think jazz is responsible for brainwashing Lagosians and maintaining control?
Most of these people in alausa are from osun state.
Re: How Did Lagos Fall Under Control Of A Drug Baron And Motor Park Tout? by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 12, 2019
beamtopola:

Most of these people in alausa are from osun state.
My state people
Re: How Did Lagos Fall Under Control Of A Drug Baron And Motor Park Tout? by Hector09(m): 5:52am On Jan 12, 2019
I thought that the west are the most educated people in Nigeria, how can a single man hold the entire region to ransom, thou i luv tinubu cus he is a builder and not a jumpology like our nigerian politicians, but what he is doing to the entire western zone is unfair and inhumane

1 Like

Re: How Did Lagos Fall Under Control Of A Drug Baron And Motor Park Tout? by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 12, 2019
Hector09:
I thought that the west are the most educated people in Nigeria, how can a single man hold the entire region to ransom, thou i luv tinubu cus he is a builder and not a jumpology like our nigerian politicians, but what he is doing to the entire western zone is unfair and inhumane
I admire him because is the Pablo Escabor of Nigeria. Former drug baron and political heavyweight with an extensive patronage network.
Re: How Did Lagos Fall Under Control Of A Drug Baron And Motor Park Tout? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 12, 2019
GeeOh:
Cause people are too scared to come out during election,so that gives the Agbero and the drug baron an edge, so changing it is now difficult cause they are already well grounded with good rigging machinery
His henchmen MC Oluomo uses his thugs to scare people during the election.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Lagos Fall Under Control Of A Drug Baron And Motor Park Tout? by Shawnnn01: 6:51am On Jan 12, 2019
litdutchboy:

I am Yoruba you clown.
Tell me something I do not know ?! You are Yoruba courtesy the new moniker you created on NL ba ? Your brand of stupidity must have being inherited from the lost Jews.
Hector09:

This can be compared to how Ojukwu led over two million foolish Igbos to their untimely death, that my brother is what is unfair and inhuman.

litdutchboy:

Stay off my mentions low I.Q wasteman.
Coming from from an irredeemable hatefilled bigoted SadEasterner of lost Jew heritage I will pass.
Re: How Did Lagos Fall Under Control Of A Drug Baron And Motor Park Tout? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 12, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Tell me something I do not know ?! You are Yoruba courtesy the new moniker you created on NL ba ? Your brand of stupidity must have being inherited from the lost Jews.

This can be compared to how Ojukwu led over two million foolish Igbos to their untimely death, that my brother is what is unfair and inhuman.
Stay off my mentions low I.Q wasteman.
Re: How Did Lagos Fall Under Control Of A Drug Baron And Motor Park Tout? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2019
onez:
Lagosians should fight for their city while Kwarans do theirs. For now, all hands must be on deck to remove the failure in Aso rock.
Re: How Did Lagos Fall Under Control Of A Drug Baron And Motor Park Tout? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
onez:

In terms of development choose btw kwara and Lagos and mind u both state are same in creation o

Have ever hear tinubu pay local govt worker dia salaries?

Abi which of d governor after tinubu didn't perform?

Better dont let me talk on

Saraki is worst man
Re: How Did Lagos Fall Under Control Of A Drug Baron And Motor Park Tout? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
olagbola55:

In terms of development choose btw kwara and Lagos and mind u both state are same in creation o

Have ever hear tinubu pay local govt worker dia salaries?

Abi which of d governor after tinubu didn't perform?

Better dont let me talk on

Saraki is worst man
Saraki and Tinubu are birds of the same feather

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Flags Off The Spud-in Of Kolmani River II Well Drilling / Empire Star Jussie Smollet Faked His Kidnapping With Help Of Two Nigerians / PDP Wins At Sanwo-olu’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.