Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu (28758 Views)

Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form / Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ / Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by ibietela2(m): 7:24am On Jan 12, 2019
But you bought shares in his company? And even the largest shareholder sef

2 Likes

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by manuelzz(m): 7:25am On Jan 12, 2019
Richdad50:
I thought they were friends.

They are. Close friends and business partners.

5 Likes

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by seguno2: 7:25am On Jan 12, 2019
post=74681226:
That is more of the reason why every sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians are telling him to either go away now or GO TO AMERICA!

You should first ask yourself why Tinubu made Atiku his ACN presidential candidate and jointly owns Intels with him.
Are you intelligent enough to ask yourself

7 Likes

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by SimplePlan34: 7:25am On Jan 12, 2019
But u fielded him as ur presidential candidate

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by giftedben: 7:27am On Jan 12, 2019
A wise man once said "Whenever you see a snake and an Afonja man, kill the Afonja man first before the snake".

Giftedben 2019

6 Likes

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by Deepthoughts: 7:27am On Jan 12, 2019
Naijaalive:

National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) Bola Tinubu on Friday stated that Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar abandoned Lagos State when he was in office.

The former Lagos governor said Atiku, then vice president, failed to act when the Obasanjo government seized the state’s local government allocation.

Tinubu spoke in Abuja when he received the representatives of traditional rulers from South West States led by Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi.

“Atiku was Vice President of this country when the local government allocation for Lagos state was seized. When we led a protest to Atiku then, he said go away. Go and comply.

“Without those allocation, you cannot bring development. When we said we needed power to power Lagos and the industrial base in our region, they said no”, Daily Trust quoted him as saying.

“They were taking away N250 million from our allocation every month for being innovative and creative. Everywhere we turn, they rejected us and punished us. But we never gave up.

“Today, we are in that progressive development championed and led by President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank you for not looking back. Thank you for visiting and encouraging him.

“I am very happy and proud of the very promising situation. When you have the endorsement of your Royal fathers, it means you have the people with you and the voice of the people is the voice of God. I am elated.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/what-obj-atiku-did-to-me-during-Governor-so-painful-unforgettable-tinubu.html

http://dailypost.ng/2019/01/11/apc-vs-pdp-tinubu-reveals-atiku-lagos-governor/amp/
Tinubu is just been mischievous because of politics,let him confront Obasanjo directly,he knows exactly where his problem lied during that administration.

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by zoedew: 7:28am On Jan 12, 2019
Vindictiveness is not good for wellness.
Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by zoedew: 7:31am On Jan 12, 2019
ibietela2:
But you bought shares in his company? And even the largest shareholder sef

Eyes on the money not the ugly!
Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 7:32am On Jan 12, 2019
Something is seriously wrong with tinubu. This isn’t how to speak of ur frnd publicly unless u have been a hypocrite all along.

2 Likes

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by MylezKayn(m): 7:33am On Jan 12, 2019
post=74681226:

That is more of the reason why every sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians are telling him to either go away now or GO TO AMERICA!

4 Likes

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by Ogaga87(m): 7:33am On Jan 12, 2019
Stupid Jagabam and his personal interest... We have a national crisis to be solve and not personal crisis

5 Likes

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by omonaijiria: 8:57am On Jan 12, 2019
Ojuyobo.

Go and sit down

So after supreme court judgement did you now create your 52 LGA.

Ole
Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by slimfit1(m): 9:32am On Jan 12, 2019
Kingosytex:
so this is payback time...its just a matter of weeks before buhari is sent back to daura or atiku is beaten blue, black, yellow, red, brown and even white at the polls

I'm a Sowore guy i don't see him going back to Daura. The rigging and intimidation materials are all ready. The true Democrats are not ready. A man put all his people in the critical areas of the election and we think something is going to happen positively are we mad in this country. The decisions are going to go for him smoothly, because his sympathizers are in charge. Don't expect a change in government, if you do there is something wrong with you.
Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by PointZerom: 9:54am On Jan 12, 2019
intruxive:
grin
They thought we were joking abi, oh they didn't know we were once the strongest EMPIRE in Africa.
Tinubu has united the yorubas as a single force... sit back watch how they tremble at the reality of a single yoruba front cool

You're right, Tinubu has united the Yorubas and we can see how United they're from the last APC rally in Lagos....the same United people are killing themselves and chasing their citizens through tunnels....#WhatAUnity

By the time APC rilinquishes power to a Yoruba Christian and the opposition party presents a Northern Muslim as their candidates come 2023, you'll understand what Buhari meant by...... "Northerners should only vote for Muslim presidents.".

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by PointZerom: 10:00am On Jan 12, 2019
slimfit1:

I'm a Sowore guy i don't see him going back to Daura. The rigging and intimidation materials are all ready. The true Democrats are not ready. A man put all his people in the critical areas of the election and we think something is going to happen positively are we mad in this country. The decisions are going to go for him smoothly, because his sympathizers are in charge. Don't expect a change in government, if you do there is something wrong with you.

Very true bro.

So many Nigerians are useless in thinking.

How they think that Buhari's niece in INEC will announce his defeat baffles me.

2 Likes

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by MrRichmond: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2019
intruxive:
grin
They thought we were joking abi, oh they didn't know we were once the strongest EMPIRE in Africa.
Tinubu has united the yorubas as a single force... sit back watch how they tremble at the reality of a single yoruba front cool

The Yoruba nation has actually retrogressed under tinubu leadership, but I don't expect u to see this since you're a blind follow follow supporter.

Nobody will tremble at the feet of the current Yoruba nation; a growing violent caliphate of thugs and agberos.

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2019
Mekaboy where you at? grin Tinubu is indeed working for Atiku.
Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by Sherghun: 10:34am On Jan 12, 2019
amaniro:
All these stories just for election that's in one month time undecided

He didn't remember this issue 2015 ooo while they were in the same party then
Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by stiffy56(m): 10:38am On Jan 12, 2019
What about what you did to other isn't more than that....tryna kill his face
Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by Tareq1105: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2019
post=74681226:

Atiku should visit US first if he wants Nigerians to vote for him.

This is critical because I believe that all claims and counter claims should be dusted before they are moved to the shelf of history.

I don't know why Fayose is not lending his voice to this call.

He should prove his critics wrong if not his critics are right.
Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 12, 2019
MrRichmond:

The Yoruba nation has actually retrogressed under tinubu leadership, but I don't expect u to see this since you're a blind follow follow supporter.

Nobody will tremble at the feet of the current Yoruba nation; a growing violent caliphate of thugs and agberos.

Stop commenting on what you know nothing about. Lagos is the fifth biggest economy in Africa today. Tinubu delivered that with innovative and visionary leadership. He is similar to Awolowo and the thinking Yorubas know this and we wont let you rubbish Asiwaju.

Spin it as you wish but the factual reality of Tinubus achievement dismisses your claim that the Yoruba natiom has retrogressed under Tinubu. Then again you guys are about sentiments and never facts and reality.

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:43am On Jan 12, 2019
Tareq1105:

Atiku should visit US first if he wants me to vote for him.

I don't know why Fayose is not lending his voice to this call.

He should prove his critics wrong if not his critics are right.
you are 100% RIGHT sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by Tareq1105: 10:48am On Jan 12, 2019
Oshigun:

Stop commenting on what you know nothing about. Lagos is the fifth biggest economy in Africa today. Tinubu delivered that with innovative and visionary leadership. He is similar to Awolowo and the thinking Yorubas know this and we wont let you rubbish Asiwaju.

Spin it as you wish but the factual reality of Tinubus achievement dismisses your claim that the Yoruba natiom has retrogressed under Tinubu. Then again you guys are about sentiments and never facts and reality.

Ignore Mr Richmond.

Allegations and allegations against our own Asiwaju without prove.
Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by Whazar(m): 10:53am On Jan 12, 2019
helinues:
Fake news.

Atiku and Tinubu can never exchanged words publicly
u sabi bro those 2 get where dey tie am lol same way Fayose will never be rude to Tinubu nah we just dey fight dey are all friends
Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by Tareq1105: 10:59am On Jan 12, 2019
Richdad50:
I thought they were friends. Rallying a region against a man who has done his people no wrong but him.

#Richdad

Politicians don't forgive one another.

They wait for the appropriate time to get back at their perceived political enemies.

When they are in the same Camp they tolerate one another but when in opposite Camp they expose and attack one another.
Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by lilrel(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2019
emmyw:
Nonsense Stories, Whether You Forget Or Not, How Is It My Business? It's Only During Election That Every Idiot Will Start Talking Rubbish, Non Of Them Is Talking About The Productivity And Progress Of This Country, They Are Just Shading Each Other Everyday! Sometimes I Use To To Think That 99% Of Nigeria Politicians Lack Common Sense!
It's 99% of Nigerians that lack common sense.
If people don't lack common sense I wonder why they will vote an illiterate as president in the 21st century.
Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by sammy99(m): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2019
lol,so wen atiku was in APC u did not feel d pain but ur brain has been restored to factory setting dat he is contesting against ur party.

Dont worry d painment will b uneasy to bear after atiku is declared d winner.
Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by mechanics(m): 11:39am On Jan 12, 2019
I can remember that period vividly, eyah, now is pay back time.
Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by MrRichmond: 11:40am On Jan 12, 2019
Oshigun:

Don't come at me with that stupid "you guys" talk

I was born and brought up in Lagos, a bonafide Yoruba man so don't talk to me about things you know nothing about.

If u want to worship tinubu like devoted sycophant, while pretending that his reign hasn't brought about retrogression amongst the Yoruba youth nobody will stop you from being a bigot, but don't u dare come at me with ur silly insinuations!

While u try to explain the so called booming economy why don't u also explain why we can find many Yoruba youths as thugs and touts littered in every bus stop all over the state?

What is the point of economic development when the individual isn't developing?

The simple fact is that tinubu and his cronies greatly benefit from the thuggery and agberos community which carry out violence, extortion and harassment on behalf of their boss. This is a fact, whether u chose to admit it or not.

Ameachi was right, Lagos is nothing but a glorified village.
It should not be admired rather it should serve as a cautionary tale for other developing Nigerian states.

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by Modarun(m): 11:52am On Jan 12, 2019
this dunce thinks every Nigerian is a Zombie like his people. God Forbid if a drug baron, looting thug becomes my moral compass. when anything concerns him he aligns it to Yoruba interest. It seem as if its for every Yorubas. I dnt blame him sha, his vission for Yorubas are to become touts and zombies, because thatvseems to be the only way now to achieve financial success unless one is willing to indulge in skull mining rithals.
Obasanjo a yoruba man stopped your allocation not Atiku.

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by Agboola2much(m): 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
This monkey is a liar..

And u gave him the presidential ticket in the defunct ACN, you also bought shares from him at INTEL.

Only zombies will believe you, that's why there are zombies to be lied to.
You mean zombies like ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State / Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity / Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Time Is Now – Charly Boy Backs Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.