Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal (4859 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Mother Was Doing Sexcalls With Her Boyfriend - VIDEO, IJELESPEAKS / Nnamdi Kanu Mother Was An Ashawo Evidence Flashback VIDEO / Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by Keziehenry(m): 7:41am On Jan 12, 2019
beautiful is an understatement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by walexGodson(m): 7:41am On Jan 12, 2019
Seen
Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by sarrki(m): 7:42am On Jan 12, 2019
Terrorist mother

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by Keziehenry(m): 7:42am On Jan 12, 2019
walexGodson:
Seen
yea, thats the mother of our able director

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by sarrki(m): 7:42am On Jan 12, 2019
A mother that gave birth to a world renowned terrorist and criminal

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by OVA200(m): 7:43am On Jan 12, 2019
Without being tribalistic or sentimental I can say with the look on this beautiful woman's face I can say she is not proud of her son's action.
but anyway slay on mama dey mama

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by sarrki(m): 7:44am On Jan 12, 2019
OVA200:
mama dey mama

This is not sourceless right ?

Hypocrisy is second name of enemies of the state
Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by Keziehenry(m): 7:46am On Jan 12, 2019
sarrki:
trying all your best to justify the #30,000 pay. e no go better for poverty.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:48am On Jan 12, 2019
According to Kanu there is a 99.9% probability that this one too is an Olosho.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by gidgiddy: 7:50am On Jan 12, 2019
No evidence this is in Israel. I have seen pictures of Nnamdi Kanu's Mother in Germany and Portugal where she went for Biafran rallies.

Still a nice picture

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by buharitill2023: 7:54am On Jan 12, 2019
OK
Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by austinsmat(m): 7:55am On Jan 12, 2019
Blessed to the womb that gives birth to Nnamdi Kanu

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by OVA200(m): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2019
sarrki:

Must you take everybody as your enemy? Making reference to entirely different thread which I didn't quote or mention you but simply asking for the source of a very sensitive post is not only childish but stupid. I've known you for quite a while here on Nairaland and what I know you to be is being tribalistic, sentimental and irrational, is this how you want to live your life? Didn't you think your children or relative might stumble on all these your post here, don't you want them to be proud of you? please MR stay your lane while I stay on mine.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by NessaBoo(f): 7:59am On Jan 12, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Haba!! That's totally unnecessary and uncouth.

Always know where to draw the line please. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by Kokolet11: 8:05am On Jan 12, 2019
sarrki:
must you force people to accept your zoo,?and the last time I check is only your zooish country that Call him terrorist and criminal.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by Kokolet11: 8:07am On Jan 12, 2019
sarrki:

you better start accepting Biafra because is coming.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:09am On Jan 12, 2019
NessaBoo:

Haba!! That's totally unnecessary and uncouth.

Always know where to draw the line please. angry

Does Kanu ever knew when to draw the line when he was insulting and threatening Nigerians, their tribes and religion?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:14am On Jan 12, 2019
So nah Isreal people prick she dey suck and fvck now?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by CilicMarin: 8:18am On Jan 12, 2019
Mother of a terrorist fraudster...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by ignant: 8:18am On Jan 12, 2019
How can you tell this is in Israel?
She looks amazing.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by madridguy(m): 8:20am On Jan 12, 2019
grin cheesy

sarrki:
Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by madridguy(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2019
How come this beautiful responsible looking woman gave birth to person like Kanu? Well that is mother for you.
Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by madmohamed(m): 8:29am On Jan 12, 2019
sarrki:
go and side down. I don't think u have a mother .who know ur mama

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30am On Jan 12, 2019
Beautiful WOMAN.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by madmohamed(m): 8:31am On Jan 12, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
So nah Isreal people prick she dey suck and fvck now?
i f... Ur mama last night her toto don wowo
Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by sarrki(m): 8:36am On Jan 12, 2019
OVA200:
Must you take everybody as your enemy? Making reference to entirely different thread which I didn't quote or mention you but simply asking for the source of a very sensitive post is not only childish but stupid. I've known you for quite a while here on Nairaland and what I know you to be is being tribalistic, sentimental and irrational, is this how you want to live your life? Didn't you think your children or relative might stumble on all these your post here, don't you want them to be proud of you? please MR stay your lane while I stay on mine.
We won’t allow enemies of state to have rest of mind
Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 12, 2019
sarrki:

We won’t allow enemies of state to have rest of mind
But you want Igbo wife grin

Cc lzaa velocity25

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 12, 2019
madridguy:
How come this beautiful responsible looking woman gave birth to person like Kanu? Well that is mother for you.
E pain am

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by Falag: 8:46am On Jan 12, 2019
Fine woman

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by PenlsCaP: 9:19am On Jan 12, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

This is how yorubas are brought up.
No single regard for parents.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal by PenlsCaP: 9:20am On Jan 12, 2019
CilicMarin:
Mother of a terrorist fraudster...

Buhari is the real terrorist

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Few Hours To The 2019 Presidential Election (Photos) / How Nigeria’s Overdependence On Oil Revenue Increases Its Debt Profile / Breaking News: 2023: Atiku ‘picks’ Serving Governor As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.