Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,665 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

BREAKING: Untold Stories Of Veronica Imade Adeleke, Davido's Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING: Untold Stories Of Veronica Imade Adeleke, Davido's Mother (6374 Views)

Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Untold Stories Of Veronica Imade Adeleke, Davido's Mother by donaldeke(m): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2019
This is parted into three chapters and was made available Kemi Olunloyo. The Nigerian Journalist made it known on Instagram and other social media that today is going to be an emotionally low one for her and we can see that in these chapters. 

CHAPTER ONE:

#HNNDavido©

#BREAKING�� WE ARE HAVING GUESTS TODAY.
Good morning Twitter. Pls go to my Instagram page @KemiOlunloyo. I will be releasing a timeline of my relationship with Dr Veronica Imade Adeleke 1990-1994. I will also release AUDIO of phone calls of what she called suffering under her husband Deji Adeleke. I also want these three girls his daughters to know the truth about their real grandmother. #TruthNeverDies #HNNDavido

WHAT I'M ABOUT TO DO IS A BIOGRAPHY OF MY MIND. THE MOST QUESTIONS ON #AskDavido last week was...

Continue here:

https://www.reporterswall.com/untold-stories-veronica-imade-adeleke-davidos-mother/

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Untold Stories Of Veronica Imade Adeleke, Davido's Mother by Trouble1: 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
Madam Kemi go show Davido pepper
Re: BREAKING: Untold Stories Of Veronica Imade Adeleke, Davido's Mother by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
David haff buy market. cheesy But madam kemi should tread carefully cos this would be an attack on his father. She could be made to disappear from the face of the earth.
Re: BREAKING: Untold Stories Of Veronica Imade Adeleke, Davido's Mother by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
This woman has finally and totally lost it..

Getting back at Davido with his late mom is the lowest of the low blow.

I'm so ashamed on her behalf.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Untold Stories Of Veronica Imade Adeleke, Davido's Mother by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
This Kemi is a heartless demon. Cooking up shit stories about Davido and Chioma is no one's business. If Davido wanted, he could sue for libel. All the numerous tinny tinnies she does are just rubbish.

But disturbing the resting soul of Davido's mum is the part where I'd clap if she gets beaten half to death tomorrow. Frustrated witch.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Untold Stories Of Veronica Imade Adeleke, Davido's Mother by Beremx(f): 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
Why involve Davido's mother in your madness? Is this how to get the attention of Davido to father his kid?

Shameful
Re: BREAKING: Untold Stories Of Veronica Imade Adeleke, Davido's Mother by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
Me running out of this crazy thread.

Re: BREAKING: Untold Stories Of Veronica Imade Adeleke, Davido's Mother by simplyDopeGuy: 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
Drug addict according to my wife kemi olunloyo
Re: BREAKING: Untold Stories Of Veronica Imade Adeleke, Davido's Mother by sparog(m): 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
Even Davido doesn't take her seriously on Twitter

grin

I saw his response to one of her tweets and it was hilarious

Well, let her say what she wants to say

We dey wait
grin
Re: BREAKING: Untold Stories Of Veronica Imade Adeleke, Davido's Mother by nedubest(m): 2:06am On Jan 13, 2019
this kemi sef ehn
Re: BREAKING: Untold Stories Of Veronica Imade Adeleke, Davido's Mother by ikemesit4477: 6:37am On Jan 13, 2019
She better back down on these or she will regret!

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Footballer Buried In Football Boot-shaped Casket [photos] / Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] / Paul Okoye (psquare)was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.