Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge (15071 Views)

Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud / Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu / Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge by Afamed: 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
Shikini:
Buhari's Nigeria's worst president ever
Because he fails to promote your corruption is not stealing attitude

1 Like

Re: Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge by blowjob: 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
E NOR GO BETTER FOR PDP... grin grin grin...LOOTERS

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

SAI BABA BUHARI.

3 Likes

Re: Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge by Flattino(m): 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
Does it matter who the author or petition is

I don’t understand o

1 Like

Re: Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge by Afamed: 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
psucc:
The President of the Court of Appeal's husband is a Senatorial candidate under APC in Bauchi State.

Imagine the mess in the system.
Continue wailing

1 Like

Re: Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge by bluecircle470: 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
kufre2010:
APC HAS FINISHED THEIR RIGGING PLAN THEY DON'T WANT PDP TP GET IT THROUGH COURT SO THEY PLANTED JUDGES THAT WILL DO THEIR BIDDINGS

If he’s guilty of the accusations then so be it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge by popsyleo1: 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
Good luck would have used all these opportunities to avoid what we are witnessing.

1 Like

Re: Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge by Flattino(m): 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
LibertyRep:
Does it really matter if Buhari himself wrote the petition?

What matters is the veracity or otherwise of the allegations.
Can you imagine some idiots are screaming buhari has been busted . Bla bla bla up there .
I cry for Nigeria . Thieves everywhere
Re: Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge by Sonoyom(m): 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2019
ClearFlair:

Hahaha A slave of a known thief calling other people thieves. Wonders shall never end.
Watch ur mouth young man! Am a free born, a very free one. Buhari's govt is made up of thieves and more thieves are joining his demonic party. Being a Nigerian is not just about APshit/PDP. As for the insult i believe your parents failed woefully in their role. Good night!

3 Likes

Re: Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge by DTaj: 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
But why is NO ONE discussing the huge allegations/charges contained in the court summons against the CJN?

Most people are discussing sentimental issues about who APC wants to replace Onnoghen. If those court charges are true, CJN Onnoghen, is in deep shit!

The several Standard Chartered Bank domiciliary accounts he refused to disclose in his asset declaration forms hold millions of British pounds, US dollars, etc. He also (allegedly) refused to disclose other Naira accounts with millions of Naira as balances.

If true, he has run foul of the Nigerian constitution and extant laws! If proven true, as CJN, he should have known better, being the leader of the judicial arm of Government. If true, I would blame Onnoghen for putting himself in this major hole.

These are the main issues; not what any cabal wants to do ahead of elections.
Re: Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2019
kufre2010:
The author of the petition against the Chief Judge of southern extraction is Buhari's former aide to install a northern Chief Judge that will do their bidding after rigging

It's inconsequential!!!

The same way they exposed Adeosun

The exposure all happening few weeks to the election

Thank God they didn't blame it in the cabal undecided

Well-done sir but we are no fool!

Don't change the CJN now!!!
Re: Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge by ClearFlair: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
Sonoyom:

Watch ur mouth young man! Am a free born, a very free one. Buhari's govt is made up of thieves and more thieves are joining his demonic party. Being a Nigerian is not just about APshit/PDP. As for the insult i believe your parents failed woefully in their role. Good night!

My parents did an awesome job of raising me and that’s why I am analytical and don’t take things at face value unlike you who ended up a disciple of a thief. Have a nice life!
Re: Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge by ozo13(m): 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hehehe.all ds shifting goal post ppl r doing no go work.
Did he commit the said offense or not.
he should honorably resign or be sacked.kemi resigned, I don't think it will b hard for him too to do if actually the excuse he is using that he forgot to declare the dollars r truth.
9ija politicians can finish anyone sha. grin
Re: Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge by Sonoyom(m): 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
ClearFlair:

My parents did an awesome job of raising me and that’s why I am analytical and don’t take things at face value unlike you who ended up a disciple of a thief. Have a nice life!
They did a good job in telling you that anyone who has a different opinion from yours is a slave. They really did a good job indeed
Re: Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge by AnanseK(m): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2019
Nobody expects Atiku to fight Corruption.

With PDP, Jonathan slogan and Party Policy will be strictly adhered to:

Re: Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge by islandmoon: 11:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
Shame of those gang of looters
Re: Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge by Vickthore: 11:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
legba1:
It's a perfected hatchet job and a pity we can't do anything about it.....No arrow Head to lead protest as civil /human right orgs has gone to sleep long ago....

Last time we had a coordinated and effective protest in naija was the occupy subsidy protest....a pity present opposition don't know nothing about playing opposition
Protest for what, that d whole CJN forgot to do what z needful?

1 Like

Re: Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge by cybertron88: 12:01am On Jan 13, 2019
See as zombies full second page. They all hunt in packs.
Re: Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge by realnas(m): 1:31am On Jan 13, 2019
he was hired to a hatchet job for the semi illiterate tyrant, but nigerians will surely resist this attempt to compromise the integrity of the judiciary and rig the up coming elections
Re: Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge by ChimaAgbalajob: 1:33am On Jan 13, 2019
All we are seeing now are the game plan of Buhari to rig the 2019 elections. From appointing his close associate Yakubu Mahmood as INEC Chairman, who has in turn helped to sneak in Amina Zakari into sensitive electoral position to announce the fake results he will forward to INEC.

Buhari already knows the Attorney General of Nigeria Abubakar Malami is his stooge. So he wants to remove the CJN Walter Onnoghen through using faceless fronts writing baseless petitions.

His next target will be the legislature to make sure any opposition to the fake results he will announce next month is totally silenced.

Nigerians should remain undeterred by Buhari's antics. He has failed in delivering any of his promises and will fail in his illegal attempt to remove the Chief Justice of Nigeria.

Re: Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge by Shikini: 3:02am On Jan 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:
exposed
Re: Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge by Joyrise: 4:52am On Jan 13, 2019
ClearFlair:

Yeye thief-lover. How una stealing business nah? PMB don catch una..una come dey vex like dogs wey get rabies. Continue barking bingo. Don’t stop o....woof woof woof. Yeye entities.

Of all these comments, I have not seen anyone telling me if the CJN is guilty from his response to the charges. All PDP supporters want is pity. The same pity they used to steal all the countries money. Atiku they claim will create jobs, how did he get the businesses his running? With which money and influence. I know Buhari's incapability in assignment and security decidion making in some areas but it does not mean that PDP has done well in their 16years of looting the nation's treasury. Atiku can not even address the security problems of this nation because he is a pure civilian just like Jonathan.

I just pity this country with the political games we play.
Re: Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge by Joyrise: 4:56am On Jan 13, 2019
Flattino:

Can you imagine some idiots are screaming buhari has been busted . Bla bla bla up there .
I cry for Nigeria . Thieves everywhere

Whoever writes the petition is immaterial. What matter is, is the man guilty of the charges which will be judged in the court. Don't also forget that Wike has the control of the judiciary especially the supreme court because of Odii's wife and the Estate his building for them in PH and office buildings. So PDP will hardly loss any corrupt case at the supreme court or election case.
Re: Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge by allthingsgood: 5:51am On Jan 13, 2019
psucc:
The President of the Court of Appeal's husband is a Senatorial candidate under APC in Bauchi State.

Imagine the mess in the system.

And so? So because a mans wife is a judge, he should not have any career he so chooses Ok wasn't odili a governor while his wife a judg What of wike whose wife is currently a sitting judge of the state Smh
Re: Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge by UncleJudax(m): 6:26am On Jan 13, 2019
mybestlove:
Nigerians, OUR MUMU DON DO. Shall we keep quiet and watch these evildoers prevail over all of us?

If it is not too late to remove the CJN in view of the elections then, it is not too late to sign the electoral acts amendment law.

These are laid down plans by APC to rig the elections.

NIGERIANS MUST GO TO THE STREETS AND PROTEST.

Let them kill us.
Nobody get spine again to protest. APC/Buhari go just lock you up straight. grin
Re: Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge by UncleJudax(m): 6:31am On Jan 13, 2019
LibertyRep:
Does it really matter if Buhari himself wrote the petition?

What matters is the veracity or otherwise of the allegations.
Niggga fuckkkk you. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Detains Banu Kwara Finance Commissioner, Accountant General / Governor Ayade Giving Nigerian Dancers Take Home Assignment (Video) / Bolanle Ambode Presents Cars To Raffle Draw Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.