Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Why Girls Should Not Be Pressured To Marry Before They Are Ready - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Should Not Be Pressured To Marry Before They Are Ready (397 Views)

Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) / I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls Should Not Be Pressured To Marry Before They Are Ready by ahahnow: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
Girls should not be pressured to marry before their time especially if they are illiterate. Men also should do due diligence. Don't marry anyhow. If you meet a senseless girl, just use her pussy finish and run away. She deserves it. I'll tell you why I am of this opinion. I have observed my mother growing up. When I look at her, I pity my father. My mother barely finished high school. I want to believe she even attended school at all. I will be straightforward here. She is stup.id. She is an arrant mumu. It shocks me. I have never seen such a senseless human being in my life. I wonder what she imagined when she dreamed of starting a family. I am sure in your households you are given chores: to sweep the house every morning, to wash the plate every evening or cook for the family every Saturday...well my mother was praying for children who she could use as slaves. People who would wait on her hand and foot. People who should not have lives of their own. People who should grow up without feelings. People she could talk to anyhow and treat badly and get away with it. I hate myself most of all because I always care about her. I am done trying so hard if after 30 years she is unchanged. Still the same person I hated growing up. I should have moved from the house permanently. I want to just move away. I feel so trapped. I have given myself two years. Then I will move out. I don't know where I will go even under the bridge I don't mind but I'm 31, I should have left long ago. Does anyone else have problems with their mothers as I do? I see now I could never love my mother, its impossible. God knows I tried. She should not have gotten married or started having kids before she was ready. When women are forced to marry and have kids before they are ready, there are consequences, the kids will bear a major percent of the brunt. So, men, I beg you, think of your kids. Give your wives assessment GMAT exams to pass before you date and again before you marry. This situation is serious, please
Re: Why Girls Should Not Be Pressured To Marry Before They Are Ready by fykes(m): 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
It's not your mom you hate..
It's yourself.
You are 31 and has never lived on your own... U feel u have failed and d convenient thing is to blame ur parents...
U are the very definition of a p**sy

2 Likes

Re: Why Girls Should Not Be Pressured To Marry Before They Are Ready by ValCon888: 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
A woman can be illiterate and yet very wise and intelligent.

Another woman can be a professor or a rocket scientist and yet she's vainglorious and stupid.

Its not by book education sir.
Re: Why Girls Should Not Be Pressured To Marry Before They Are Ready by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
undecided

Run away like the Saudi girl, who knows, you may be taken to Libya and become a citizen just like the Saudi girl became a citizen of Toronto
Re: Why Girls Should Not Be Pressured To Marry Before They Are Ready by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2019
Nairaland is not your shrink, my dear.

You no need this kind thing. Your clock and everyone else's is just as unique as fingerprints.
Re: Why Girls Should Not Be Pressured To Marry Before They Are Ready by Offpoint: 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2019
I've wondered why humans will never take blames for their failures.

This ungrateful being was feed his entire life by the same woman he's calling names. your mom illiteracy has nothing to do with your senselessness.
By 18 you should know what you want in life.
Re: Why Girls Should Not Be Pressured To Marry Before They Are Ready by lilmax(m): 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
this is all you need, morning, noon, and evening

Re: Why Girls Should Not Be Pressured To Marry Before They Are Ready by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
the bus leaves everyday, you can as well just follow one and stop giving excuses
Re: Why Girls Should Not Be Pressured To Marry Before They Are Ready by ImaIma1(f): 8:17am On Jan 13, 2019
Your mum's issues is not necessarily about her education but her mindset.

My mum's formal education stopped at primary school and then she did a course on catering and house wifery. But that didn't stop her from being a good person.

And she developed herself because my dad used to take her out for his company dinners and programmes. And she brought up educated and happy kids.

You shouldn't waste your emotions hating your mum. It's better you stay on your own but you are still waiting for 2yrs before you move out.

(1) (Reply)

Five Tips To Re-sexualize Your Self / Love Or Pretence? / How To Choose A Valentines Gift For That Special Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.