Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,487 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal (34934 Views)

2023: Atiku Employs 19 SANs To Challenge Tinubu’s Victory / Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result / Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by ORIENTATION101: 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
eagleeye2:

The NJC have its way of dealing with its members. The executive cannot stampede them.
We will follow this matter with keen interest. Hope this will not be another circus show like that of Saraki.
fingers crossed
Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by djon78(m): 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
Pastorlarry:
Many people underestimate the power of the president,see let me tell u ,no supreme court can dare anything against the president.try it and see

That is where you people gets it wrong.
In democracy there is the executive, legislature and judiciary. They all operate in separation of power.

Democratic system did it like that to protect the ordinary man from despots

A tyrant can never get free hand in Democratic system

Why did obasanjo no get third term with all the power was wielding then.

The main thing is that there was Nigeria before Buhari and there will be Nigeria after him. Maximum till 2023, he will still go and another power will rise.

3 Likes

Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by nonsobaba: 11:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
oyichi:
u are overestimating d power of the president, he cannot remove d CJN just like that, he will have to go through the NJC but unfortunately, the NJC comprises of many pdp loyalists, this case is going nowhere
Many of the judges in the NJC were appointed by buhari. And all of them know they also have dirty linens in their closets. They wouldn't want to have their own ass.es blown open. I think they will dance along.
Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
Una dey kill Una self for the impossible.
Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by sarrki(m): 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Haba Sarrki you and I know my problem is with the Dullard called Buhari ,on a good day I am pro Osinbanjo but as I see they want Nigerians to suffer for another four years because of selfish interest I have to call them out ..Buhari is not a good leader and anybody supporting him doesn't mean we'll for Nigerians

Bro please with all sincerity do you think atiku is the solution?
Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by nams77: 12:00am On Jan 13, 2019
sarrki:

Atiku is not our best shot but together with obi, he is far better than Bihari.eod

3 Likes

Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by Ellie01: 12:01am On Jan 13, 2019
sarrki:

You love corruption dearly

You do hate D west side

I confirmed this to you

I have seen where you have denegrated osinbajo and all the southwest leaders

I have never seen you speak well of any south west leader

Even I myself avoid you so many times you call me names

Just coz of obi and your region

@salamrushdie, may i assume u mistakenly said this dust?
Lets leave petty proclivities of tribes alone, Nigeria is dieing and we d youths cant b seen to b shooting dis bullets.
Yesterday it was melaye, today its walter onnoghnen who is planned for tomoro?
Dis is democracy not otherwise, have u researched dis new persecution, how will d presidents former aid b d petitioner n do u know the CCB is under d presidency?
One way or d other we r all going to come under d law courts of in our journey through nigeria, pls lets not pervert d justice system b4 then.

4 Likes

Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by Nakedwire635(m): 12:02am On Jan 13, 2019
Nice one justice must always prevail.
Setting up an innocent man.
Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:05am On Jan 13, 2019
sarrki:

He is better than Buhari

3 Likes

Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:07am On Jan 13, 2019
nonsobaba:
Many of the judges in the NJC were appointed by buhari. And all of them know they also have dirty linens in their closets. They wouldn't want to have their own ass.es blown open. I think they will dance along.

grin grin grin I doubt if any member of the NJC was appointed by Bihari.These man is a comedian

5 Likes

Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by sarrki(m): 12:10am On Jan 13, 2019
nams77:

Atiku is not our best shot but together with obi, he is far better than Bihari.eod

The question is not meant for wailers that are not dead in conscience
Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by Justiceleague1: 12:10am On Jan 13, 2019
All thanks be to the zombies coneheads..

What a kwantiri!

1 Like

Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by ClearFlair: 12:10am On Jan 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Buhari the Dullard has set himself up

What shall it profit a man to talk talk talk and still lose
Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 13, 2019
Afamed:
Let him prove his innocence. No sacred cow here

Dead on arrival.

The CJN won't ever give way for buhari n Apc to rig their way thru n steal the remaining elections using tribunals
Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by arrestdarrester: 12:15am On Jan 13, 2019
Afamed:
Let him prove his innocence. No sacred cow here

All you supporters of this dictator bubu shall be put to shame

2 Likes

Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by nonsobaba: 12:15am On Jan 13, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin grin I doubt if any member of the NJC was appointed by Bihari.These man is a comedian
Enjoy the drama. The CJN is exactly where APC wants him tongue
Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 13, 2019
Pastorlarry:

Look at this jonsing man,can you fight the FG,keep bonding till 2050

This same FG couldn't even sack ordinary saraki, Na CJN dem go fit sack?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 13, 2019
nonsobaba:
Enjoy the drama. The CJN is exactly where APC wants him tongue

Apc is a toothless bullldog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by SalamRushdie: 12:20am On Jan 13, 2019
sarrki:

Yes I know he will surprise Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by dragonsfly: 12:35am On Jan 13, 2019
kettykin:
How come no body is facing tribunal for running for an office without the requisite qualifications and credentials. It seems this country is badly cursed and filled with hypocrites. Tufiakwa !!! May i never come back as a Nigerian in my next life. I can come as an American igbo or Cameroon igbo

In a sane western country, Buhari would have been serving a life jail sentence, first for the 1984 treason against an elected democratic government. Secondly for running for an office without the requisite qualifications and credentials and thirdly for masterminding the shooting of unarmed protesters.

But here is being prodded by some people to go for a second term in office.

True. And the reason is because southerners are passive

3 Likes

Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by AFONJACOW(m): 1:27am On Jan 13, 2019
sarrki:

You do hate D west side

I confirmed this to you

saint Gandollar the good working man according to incorruptible integrity sai Barbar Jubrin Al Sudani

2 Likes

Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by Hadone(m): 1:32am On Jan 13, 2019
Interesting, same number with Buhari's cows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by deomelo: 1:40am On Jan 13, 2019

When criminals commit crime in Nigeria, it means they are framed....according to athiefKULOOTERS.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by rexwalters: 2:14am On Jan 13, 2019
sarrki:
Dead on arrival

Atiku's hope of been President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by rexwalters: 2:17am On Jan 13, 2019
AFONJACOW:
saint Gandollar the good working man according to incorruptible integrity sai Barbar Jubrin Al Sudani
Sorry Ganduje will have immunity till 2023,no be President Buhari make the law.
Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by InvertedHammer: 2:52am On Jan 13, 2019
/
Only 150?

In a decent society, how many of the SANs can really make a valid argument in court? They thrive only on sharing bribes under the cover of SAN which as typical Nigerians, the appendage/title trumps any intellectual discourse.

/

1 Like

Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 13, 2019
saraki next
Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by mysteryman2014: 3:07am On Jan 13, 2019
A repeat of PDP vs Justice Salami Loading,

1 Like

Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by Felixv: 3:17am On Jan 13, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
The most important thing remains that the CJN will neither resign nor step aside.He would remain in power like Saraki and fight this charges

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/01/12/my-defence-cjn-onnoghen-replies-code-of-conduct-bureau/

“My asset declaration form numbers SCN 00014 and SCN 00005 were declared on the same day, 14/12/2016 [b]because I forgot to make a declaration of my assets after the expiration of my 2005 declaration in 2009. [/b]Following my appointment as acting CJN in November, 2016, the need to declare my assets anew made me to realize the mistake.

These are the words of the man who carries the hope of the common man -----the courts.

In a sane society he would have voluntarily resigned
Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by ImperialYoruba: 3:20am On Jan 13, 2019
Dem say somebody no file accurate disclosure, the man said he forgot.

Now 5million Senior Advocates want to defend him. For what, to bring back his memory?

Mmmtccheeew...bunch of loonies. Walahi!
Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by AdamuAudu: 5:05am On Jan 13, 2019
sarrki:

You do hate D west side

I confirmed this to you

'' Even I myself avoid you. '' Do you you know you are as dull as Buhari who is without an inch human substance?

3 Likes

Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by BrokenCock: 5:09am On Jan 13, 2019
sarrki:

You do hate D west side

I confirmed this to you

Come! Shutup there abeg!
Just shutup!! Damn it!!!
Fight what corruption?!

Man wey no dey respect court orders at all? Rather he'd look for bloody greedy brotherhood zombies to kickout Heads of justice to fix his 4kn abokee chief justice to rule.

The same dullarddinho that won't do live debates so Nigerians wont know that he can't think straight?

Abi u mean d lifeless man thats always wearing a nolywood ghost-attire?

Don't provoke me oh! Na ds useless govt make ppl like us leave nigeria go start business in other African countries that won't steal from us officially.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jubilation As Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Monguno / Nigerians Wait For Election Result – In Pictures / I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.