Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] (10635 Views)

19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse / Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. / Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by Hislordship12(m): 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
Love making can be extremely, fun, exiting,and rewarding while it can also go completely wrong.Whether you enjoy your session entirely depends on both of you. To ensure that you both enjoy that exclusive moment with your loved one, you must keep off some things.

Here is a list of things you should never do when having sex:

1. Farting

Oops! This is so annoying. While it can be accidental, you must try as hard as possible not to let out that pungent gas while making love. Otherwise, it will spoil the moment and may also affect your self-esteem.

2. Missing the target

This is for men who can hardly differentiate between the two holes. Wait, who even does that? Anyway, be keen not to miss it as it can offend your woman or send the wrong message.

3. Fall asleep

This is a grave sin when it comes to sex matters. It just shows how disinterested you are and you should not start it if you are already feeling sleepy.

4. Calling another person’s name

If you want to lose someone for good, dare call another person’s name during sex. If you are not sure of what will come out of your mouth, keep it shut.

5. Your phone

You will have all the time to chat with friends and answer those phone calls. But in the meantime, you had better concentrate on making love and giving your partner their out of this world sexual encounter.

6. Reciprocate the favor

If they gave you an oral job, be ready to pay back. Otherwise, it will be so mean of you. Also, if you happen to cum earlier, do not leave your partner unattended. Ensure they also climax through other ways besides penetration.

7. Dry penetration

Ouch! This really hurts and every guy ought to get this clearly in their minds. The fact that you are hard enough does not necessarily mean that it’s time to slide into her honey pot yet. Ensure she is wet enough or make use of the lube.

8. Crying

Hahaha! Funny, right? At times women get so hysterical during love making that they even cry. Please hold back those tears and preserve them for some other sad occasion.
Crying will only put him off since he may be worried that he hurt you.

What do you think about this ? Drop a comment below.
still also add what you think is missing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by Hislordship12(m): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hislordship12:

1. Farting

Oops! This is so annoying. While it can be accidental, you must try as hard as possible not to let out that pungent gas while making love. Otherwise, it will spoil the moment and may also affect your self-esteem.

who on earth does this while sexing.... but I might not be surprise that most Boiz here on nairaland does it... they will make so looouuud err

3 Likes

Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by Sirmuel1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
This sex you're talking about, I must try it someday cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by Hislordship12(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
Sirmuel1:
This sex you're talking about, I must try it someday cheesy

if you're not up to the age of 18 please don't try it.. because you might eventually die as a result of orgasm cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by mikejj(m): 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
On sunday

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by victoronyekwelu(m): 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
[quote author=Hislordship12 post=74723743]

who on earth does this while sexing.... but I might not be surprise that most Boiz here on nairaland does it... they will make so looouuud err
try fat girls
Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by Hislordship12(m): 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
mikejj:
On sunday

am sorry if it offends you but you must learn this thing in other to excel in it cool

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by Hislordship12(m): 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
mikejj:
On sunday
you're even talking as if you went to church self
Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by Hislordship12(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
wink[quote author=victoronyekwelu post=74726251][/quote] wink
Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by Hislordship12(m): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
haywayboi, olaideoyedeji9 ,
yarimo , jekks( m),
morningstar55 ( m ),
preciousoguns ( m)
was your say on this?
Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by haywayboi(m): 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hislordship12:
haywayboi, olaideoyedeji9 ,
yarimo , jekks( m),
morningstar55 ( m ),
preciousoguns ( m)
was your say on this?

that your No. 6 is hmmmmm....
if ur lips and throat go swell the following morning.... O..Y..O
Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by Hislordship12(m): 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
haywayboi:

that your No. 6 is hmmmmm.... if ur lips and throat go swell the following morning.... O..Y..O
you go ensure say she wash the place well with detergent and hypo; D
Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by DonroxyII: 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hislordship12:

Farting don't mean anything unless both of u are shyshagging one another .... If fart catch me while pemeing , I fart vice versa .....

I concur with the rest of the points especially phone and returning favour !
Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by Hislordship12(m): 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
DonroxyII:
Farting don't mean anything unless both of u are shyshagging one another .... If fart catch me while pemeing , I fart vice versa .....

I concur with the rest of the points especially phone and returning favour !
I said it,
I just knew it..
Donroxyll so you join ba.

But is not nice, if you fart while pemeing, you will just kill all the desire
Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by mikejj(m): 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hislordship12:

am sorry if it offends you but you must learn this thing in other to excel in it cool
excel in sex..oshe i hail o...champion no 1
Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by Hislordship12(m): 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
Donroxyll
and if she was to orgasm that moment everything will just go back inside and nothing will be the same again cople with fact say everywhere go smell..
Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by mikejj(m): 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hislordship12:

I said it,
I just knew it..
Donroxyll so you join ba.

But is not nice, if you fart while pemeing, you will just kill all the desire
grin its depends on the konji level..silent farts wil be better..are u with me
Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by mikejj(m): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hislordship12:

you're even talking as if you went to church self
ah me man of God...bring ur head le me prophecy
Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by Hislordship12(m): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
mikejj:
excel in sex..oshe i hail o...champion no 1

omo if not sabi nack nowadays, just ready not to get married oo... because women of nowadays nor dey take that aspect of lifestyle play ooo
Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by Hislordship12(m): 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
mikejj:
grin its depends on the konji level..silent farts wil be better..are u with me

silent mess too dey smell..
so e better say you nor just mess at all
hold the mess
tell the mess to hold him peace grin
Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by Hislordship12(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
mikejj:
ah me man of God...bring ur head le me prophecy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by mikejj(m): 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hislordship12:

silent mess too dey smell..
so e better say you nor just mess at all
hold the mess
tell the mess to hold him peace grin
guy konji no know mess..when u dey ontop babe with high music dey play for background,and d mama they enjoy d nacking..mess go dey legal... grin
Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by Hislordship12(m): 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
mikejj:
guy konji no know mess..when u dey ontop babe with high music dey play for background,and d mama they enjoy d nacking..mess go dey legal... grin

Nawa ooooo
I think say you bee man of God..
Chaii
Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by mikejj(m): 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hislordship12:

omo if not sabi nack nowadays, just ready not to get married oo... because women of nowadays nor dey take that aspect of lifestyle play ooo
make i hear ..u sabi nak and money no dey, baba,,ur carot go turn chineese rope..no use at all..
Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by Hislordship12(m): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
mikejj:
make i hear ..u sabi nak and money no dey, baba,,ur carot go turn chineese rope..no use at all..

grin grin grin grin
if you sabi nack and money nor dey, you just gats put God inside everything and one day everywhere go good.
Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by mikejj(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hislordship12:

Nawa ooooo
I think say you bee man of God..
Chaii
c diswan how men of God take born children..sha all na ministry work..amen
Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by Hislordship12(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
nkirueze ( f ), prettyem ( f ) say something na why are you only just reading
Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by mikejj(m): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hislordship12:

grin grin grin grin
if you sabi nack and money nor dey, you just gats put God inside everything and one day everywhere go good.
put God inside where?? inside nack?? after him bless you now na from one woman to another..
Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by Hislordship12(m): 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
globalnext:
ANDROID APP DEVELOPERS ARE IN HOT DEMAND. BE A CERTIFIED APP DEVELOPER IN 2019!

Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram!! These are some of those incredibly popular mobile apps available to us that can keep us hooked to our mobile phones for hours. With the booming number of tech-savvy Smartphone users, the demand for sophisticated applications is growing like never before.

This Intensive Mobile App Development Training program provides you a beginner-friendly approach to Mobile App Development and if you want to learn from scratch, this course is for you!

WHAT YOU WILL MASTER AFTER THIS 7 WEEKS PRACTICAL DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N50,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N54,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Wednesday, 23rd of January, 2019

PERIOD: 7 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

why you nor create your own thread Na..
now see as you have come and dirty my comment box now
Re: Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] by Sirmuel1(m): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hislordship12:

if you're not up to the age of 18 please don't try it.. because you might eventually die as a result of orgasm cool

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Men Offer Sex? / Gals / The Boy Who Sneaks Into My Room … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.