Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,272 members, 7,860,635 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. (31761 Views)

Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate / Kingsley Moghalu Gives Reason Why He Pulled Out Of PACT After Losing / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by mrvitalis(m): 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
Shawnnn01:
You people have started with your sentiment. Do those ones not pay for the airtime they enjoy ? You want media houses to grovel at his feet because he is another Igbo making senseless noise.

Who brought tribalism into what I said

I think I know him because he is igbo ? SMH

He has the most realistic plan to solve Nigerians problem and he always explains how he would do it with the current resources

Not someone saying he would make minimum wage 100k without even knowing what it means or someone saying I would make Nigeria a 4 trillion dollars economy without plan

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by oyetpel(m): 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
sammy99:

meaning?
i mean sorry for disturbing u
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by jaxxy(m): 12:52am On Jan 14, 2019
No coalition. What a waste of time and resources.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Xander85: 1:23am On Jan 14, 2019
Meti99:
Most at times I wonder why Nigeria youths will get their heads stucked up in old expired recycled politicians poos as Buhari and ATIKU's ,when we have brilliant and visionary youths who can rule Nigeria well

Nigeria youths are the real problem of nigeria

All Nigerians are the problem, not just the youth! The political elite consider where to pitch their tent based primarily on selfish, religious and ethnic considerations!

Expecting them to champion the candidacy of a Mother Theresa, Mandela or Obama figure while the good money is on a Buhari or Atiku win means we're expecting too much from them!

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by ImperialYoruba: 1:39am On Jan 14, 2019
xgada:
I don't really know these guys calculations that is making them go ahead with this campaign. Do they really think they can win this election? If yes , how?
I need to be educated please I can't imagine them garnering a million votes.

Hmm my business on my signature. good luck.

It is a big investment....a huge one!
Imagine the confidence margin in the gap between APC and whoever come second is too wide to proclaim a clear winner. We will go into a run-off. Thats when these small guys become kings. grin

Also, as they are in the field campaigning, they hope to win one or two NASS seats. During floor votes for controversial bills and you need 2/3 to scale opposition, alliances with those ones and twos from Moghalu, Sowore, Hashim, can make a difference. Its huge benefits there also.

Then the third benefit is on policy. There are certain strengths each one exhibit and the ruling party may need that strength and thus recruit the person. Example, Moghalu's VP is Umma Getso. Have you heard her on campaign trail yet? Ok...I think Buhari is going to get her after election.

He did same thing in 2015 for Jonathan. He retained Emefiele and he sponsored Akinwunmi to head AfDAB.

These presidential candidates will fold up their campaing later but they maintain continuity and presence. Each one becomes an opposition government to a certain scale after new govt administration is sworn in.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Xander85: 1:44am On Jan 14, 2019
Henry1006:
Na Abokis be our problem.

But for the core Muslim north and their insistence on running things (even when it's as clear as day that they're lacking the requisite manpower when compared to the south)....but for them, we would have elected a Moghalu type by now instead of all these same-old-same-old politicians whose only qualification seems to be ex-military or ex-customs officer of the fulani stock!

And before anyone points out that the south presented a similar type in the person of Obasanjo, we should ask ourselves just who were the shadowy figures behind his emergence as president!
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Swiftboy(m): 3:16am On Jan 14, 2019
mrvitalis:
This guy pulls more crowed than sowore and the PT guy but the media hardly show him
Big lies! Have you even check any of Sowores rally?
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by mrvitalis(m): 6:03am On Jan 14, 2019
Swiftboy:

Big lies! Have you even check any of Sowores rally?
Sowore campaigs in pack. Makes noise and people gather...this guy use a ball or something like that
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by WeRblessed(f): 7:19am On Jan 14, 2019
KingsCity:
As someone who cares, I will advice Moghalu to go and run for Governor in Anambra State first when Obiano's tenure expires, then come back and run for president later

Obama was neither s governor nor a vice president, but he became the president and change history. I pray Buhari wins, so that you can wake up. In fact fulani herdsman will go house to house and kill without question asked. In fact, start storing foods because there will be starvation in the land starting 2020.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by halhassan1(m): 8:55am On Jan 14, 2019
mrvitalis:
This guy pulls more crowed than sowore and the PT guy but the media hardly show him

The private medias are biz establishment, if Moghalu wants public recognition, he has to sells himself and his political candidacy
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by BuhariAdvocate: 9:38am On Jan 14, 2019
I will vote him if he gonna allow me to fvk his wife tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bunmi Ojo Buried Amid Tears In Ekiti (Photos) / Independent Marketers Begins Selling Of Petrol At ₦‎172 Per Litre / Soldiers Arrest APC Member At Mararaba Polling Unit Over Fake INEC List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.