Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,173 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. (31758 Views)

Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate / Kingsley Moghalu Gives Reason Why He Pulled Out Of PACT After Losing / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Fuckdamod: 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Lmao...This one is just wasting his time his fellow yeebows have their head stuck up Atiku ass to even notice him. Atiku is obviously their new lord and savior now no longer lamidi kanu.
Broke nigga
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by ronyman(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
If we all decide to do away with those old thieves. As for me I'm voting for him
xgada:
I don't really know these guys calculations that is making them go ahead with this campaign. Do they really think they can win this election? If yes , how?
I need to be educated please I can't imagine them garnering a million votes.

Hmm my business on my signature. good luck.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Lordofthewest(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
Fuckdamod:

Broke nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Lordofthewest(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
Chinedu na u be dat??...you sell gala today?
Fuckdamod:

Broke nigga
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Fuckdamod: 8:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Chinedu na u be dat??...you sell gala today?
Hope say after u don save money to buy ur next gala e go choke you to death when u dey chop am.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by theoldpretender(m): 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
Meti99:
Most at times I wonder why Nigeria youths will get their heads stucked up in old expired recycled politicians poos as Buhari and ATIKU's ,when we have brilliant and visionary youths who can rule Nigeria well

Nigeria youths are the real problem of nigeria

Because we are a poor country...and in a poor country, people don't want to take risks.

So, even though Nigerians grumble all day about APC and PDP...at the end of the day, they are going to vote for the same old same old...instead of someone new...who might actually change things....and upset a lot of apple carts.

Better the devil you know, than the angel you don't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by shadeze: 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
Presidential rally
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
mrvitalis:
This guy pulls more crowed than sowore and the PT guy but the media hardly show him

Cos he isnt paying the media- that's why.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Ubdavis(m): 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
Waste of time an resources
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Amah70: 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
The most qualified presidential candidate for now.

But Nigeria shall still bury its head in the sands like an Ostrich.

Instead, the Buhari's and Atikus are more electable, no thanks to the fraudulent 36 states + Abuja political structure where an undue number of 20 states were clustered in one northern region by former northern military dictators who wrongly used land mass as yard stick to proliferate states in one northern region, but shortchanged the the two southern regions..

The 36 states and Abuja political structure enables even a COW presidential candidate from the north to defeat a most qualified professor of Law presidential candidate from anywhere in the south.

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by RobinHez(m): 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
SouthWestBlood:

Grassroots campaign is different from planned campaign with venue.
What are you saying??
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Amah70: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Lmao...This one is just wasting his time his fellow yeebows have their head stuck up Atiku ass to even notice him. Atiku is obviously their new lord and savior now no longer lamidi kanu.

Midnight education. Pity you.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by skyp(m): 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
One of the best candidates but unfortunately he can't come close to winning
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by 3kay945(m): 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
Meti99:
Most at times I wonder why Nigeria youths will get their heads stucked up in old expired recycled politicians poos as Buhari and ATIKU's ,when we have brilliant and visionary youths who can rule Nigeria well

Seconded. Most of the youth were denied quality education thus not having right intelligence to be decisive.

Not forgetting the foundation curses we have as a country.
Tribe/ethnicity
Religion
Gullible
Fear cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Henry1006(m): 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
Meti99:

Na Abokis be our problem.

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by oyetpel(m): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
sammy99:
APC and PDP will share 70% of nigerians vote while d rest will share d remaining 30% among demselves

if really he is ready for d contest,let him join with d likes of sowore,feladurotoye and oby ezekwesili and even olawepo hashim and dats if hashim is ready to humble himself and not to av a selfish desire, but i know he may not want to join because of fela durotoye.

i think der coalition will b able to shake Apc and pdp a little
but if he tends to do one man mopol, den he is on his own cos der vote will b shared into pieces.

What do you think about this thread??
https://www.nairaland.com/4956914/2019-elections-sadly-youths-cant
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by MrSuama(m): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
It's so painful that we the youth of Nigeria are not ready to make history.
Prof. Kingsley Moghalu 56 years
Atiku Abubakar 73 years
Muhammadu Buhari 77 years
And yet we have youths that are even making jest of Professor KINGSLEY MOGHALU.

Before you vote, remember the president goes overseas for medical checkup because he doesn't trust our medical system. The same medical system he expects you and i to go to and still vote for him. And also remember that Yusuf Buhari was not admitted in the state house hospital after his motorbike accident. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/thank-god-son-yusuf-returns-medical-trip-aisha-buhari/

Before you vote, remember how long its taking the present government to deliberate on minimum wage which would have been the greatest achievement to the masses. (if Buhari was on #30000 after retirement from army, would he have afforded sending his children to surrey?) And yet the same government is feeding ElZAZAKY (SHIITE LEADER) with approximately #117000. While the "law abiding hard working lazy nigerian youths" have to protest to earn #30 000 minimum wage.

Before you vote, remember the ASUU strike and take a look at the dilapidated university system seeking an emergency attention and total overhaul. Remember the negligence of the government.

Before you vote, compare and contrast the similarities between Npower and Surep. Is Npower a short or a long term project? People say "don't give me fish, teach me how to catch fish" Why not make our Higher institution a center for the creation of job providers and not and industry of job hunters. Take a look at the Nteach, what will their students become when they graduate, i guess vast majority of them will also become untrained teachers. So why waste my time studying Civil Engineering when the government is not ready fund the universities which will in turn equip me to match the Julius Bergers in road construction.

And just before you vote,
-know that you deserve more than locomotive trains when the world is using bullet trains
-know that every Nigerian deserves a world class medical treatment right here in Nigeria
-know that we deserve a world class educational system
-know that we deserve a leader who is of this jet age and who can revolutionize Nigeria.
-go through PROF. KINGSLEY MOGHALU'S BIOGRAPHY before you make jest of him, whether he wins or looses, C.V remains robost and he will still be sought after, even after the election.

Come to think of it, tell me and innovation that is worth copying from, in the Buhari administration by the western and developed nations?

I expect Nigerian youths to take a Que from NELSON MANDELA (MADIBA) who fought for the freedom of South Africans, was sentenced to prison at the age of 44 years, spending 27 years and serving a single term. Look at where South Africa is today and where we are.

3 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by sammy99(m): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
oyetpel:

What do you think about this thread?? https://www.nairaland.com/4956914/2019-elections-sadly-youths-cant
what has dat got to do with my opinion to d thread?
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Sotland: 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
Oluwo1:

He was the talk of the town early 2018 until Atiku got Pdp ticket and the media killed Moghalu's ambition. Now they erased him off the race for reasons best known to them.. for change to come the media has to take the major role but they've failed in my beloved country

Well said. One of our major problems in Nigeria is the MEDIA. They are more concern about money hence they keep airing the corrupt parties while other candidates are been shut off the media space. If the Media be sincere, Nigeria will be a step closer to healing. YPP is a strong party. It's time we all forget the old politicians who has done damage beyond repair to Nigeria and embrace new politician who knows what it takes to govern the people. Let's put tribal sentiment aside, if you had the chance to listen to Moghalu, You will agree with me that this is the kind of man Nigeria needs. People with Brain.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
KingsCity:
As someone who cares, I will advice Moghalu to go and run for Governor in Anambra State first when Obiano's tenure expires, then come back and run for president later

Seriously, I just don't know why this dude & sowore don't want to start small then move to the big leagues.

Nigerian youths ain't ready for revolution like France

For example, I might even the only one to vote for this dude in my whole LGA, that's just sad really
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by oyetpel(m): 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
sammy99:
what has dat got to do with my opinion to d thread?
pele tie
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Sotland: 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
MrSuama:
Atiku Abubakar 73 years

Before you vote, remember the president goes overseas for medical checkup because he doesn't trust our medical system. The same medical system he expects you and i to go to and still vote for him.

Before you vote remember how long its taking the present government to deliberate on minimum wage which would have been the greatest achievement to the masses. (if Buhari was on #30000 after retirement from army, would

God bless you bro.. Most of our Youth are extremely poor "poverty of the Mind" They live their life around the same circuit and never think of how to effect a positive change. Buhari and Atiku are NO/NO opinion for me. What happens to Sorowe or Moghalu? why can't we youth take the bull by the horn, vote of these guys that is of high intellectual? Why can't we forget the old politician and try someone new/ youthful?? I do say.."what a pity/shame to nigeria youth" campaign for same old politician because of the token/peanut you get today but never think of the future.

3 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by sammy99(m): 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
oyetpel:

pele tie
meaning?
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by lereinter(m): 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
Lordofthewest:

who are the people to vote for buhadevil
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
Lordofthewest:

To be honest, i think even the yeebows find our comments funny. I laughed at the excellent use of Whizkid's pix grin grin grin
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by lereinter(m): 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
manutdrichie:

the party has structure here in abuja

haven't seen his poster in Ibadan
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by sammy99(m): 9:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
MrSuama:
Atiku Abubakar 73 years

Before you vote, remember the president goes overseas for medical checkup because he doesn't trust our medical system. The same medical system he expects you and i to go to and still vote for him.

Before you vote remember how long its taking the present government to deliberate on minimum wage which would have been the greatest achievement to the masses. (if Buhari was on #30000 after retirement from army, would
its so unfortunate dat we live in a country dat is full of insanity,

in dis kind of situation we need someone dat can challenge d lifeless one and d only person qualified to do so is atiku

its easier to confused d sane ones to vote for moughalu but not easier to confuse those dat are full of insanity to vote for him

buhari's supporters will massively vote for him with youth inclusive
so in dis scenerio,we need someone dat can stand him to take him back to daura cos dats d primary assignment of every sane nigerian to get it right first.

Moghalu,sowore and durotoye would av been a better candidate but dey lack one single quality which is being able to defeat buhari in these election and dat is y we dont av an option dan to go for atiku cos he is d only candidate dat can match buhari in dis battle.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by lereinter(m): 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
Oluwo1:

He was the talk of the town early 2018 until Atiku got Pdp ticket and the media killed Moghalu's ambition. Now they erased him off the race for reasons best known to them.. for change to come the media has to take the major role but they've failed in my beloved country

That's not true

I ve attended his seminars in Ibadan

But beyond that what's next. The political space is highly monetized, he can't even erect billboards, paid jingles nothing

If he isn't an apc mole or appendage then what's is mission
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
xgada:
I don't really know these guys calculations that is making them go ahead with this campaign. Do they really think they can win this election? If yes , how?
I need to be educated please I can't imagine them garnering a million votes.

Hmm my business on my signature. good luck.

did you ever think trump would have won the election?
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Shawnnn01: 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
mrvitalis:
This guy pulls more crowed than sowore and the PT guy but the media hardly show him
You people have started with your sentiment. Do those ones not pay for the airtime they enjoy ? You want media houses to grovel at his feet because he is another Igbo making senseless noise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Outfit For The Ogun 40th Anniversary Celebration Today (Pics) / FG Approves N86.50k As Petrol Pump Price / Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.