Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom (11474 Views)

Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist / Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
Oshin56:
But Garba sheu did not say anything about Kogi payment or is he not owing his workers
he knows they don’t have brain so he is free to say anything and they start carrying it all about
Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by Davidgr8(m): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
QuitNotice:
Ortom is Nigeria's all time worst governor.

#Fact: Out of about 12 tribes in Benue, only the Tivs rule.

I'm sure you are among one of the twelve tribes
None sense!
Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by adem30: 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
Oma307:
and the federal government that is talking, have they answer ASUU on their demands and the increase in workers salaries. all of them are the same

*Is FG owing ASUU salary?= NO
*Is Buhari Administration the one that entered agreement with ASUU?= NO

*Why can't PDP administration that entered agreement with ASUU fulfil it before they left after 16yrs? From OBJ -Yaradua-Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
politics apart Ortom has failed, what people fail to understand is that the man was incompetent right from when he was in the ruling party. look at the amount of money he is owing civil servants and retirees despite government intervention,Buhari literally spoilt Ortom with money he also collected loans to that effect. i challenge anybody to go to benue or even makurdi and see for yourselves, its like its deteriorating. benue state has no concrete revenue generating means like some states. its citizens depend on civil servants salary. the funny thing of the matter is that he is not even trying to show amend his ways few weeks to election. he goes about telling people that he is being persecuted due to his stance on the anti grazing law. thats the only thing he is using to campaign. they call him ''hero of the benue valley" which is actually a big scam. last time i checked federal troops where the ones that brought peace and sanity to benue during the farmers herders clashes

when he left the the ruling party he claimed that he has changed. that he was being controlled, extorted and blackmailed by akume. he is in PDP now yet nothing has changed. nothing has been heard of the probe against the former governor and a PDP chieftain suswam who we all know embezzled billions of naira treated civil servants in the same manner since ortom joined the opposition party the.

i keep saying this, if not for the ASUU strike, i have no money to go back to school or pay school fees, her at home no money to buy food but thanks to God we harvested our yams and rice so that one is covered. pls people close to the governor should advice him, the election will not pass easy for some people. in fact it is easier to defend fayoshe than to support or defend ortom.

6 Likes

Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
Davidgr8:

None sense!
Baba na lie?? kpongu tswa yo ma self.

another tribe should be given same opportunity.
Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
adem30:

*Is FG owing ASUU salary?= NO
*Is Buhari Administration the one that entered agreement with ASUU?= NO

*Why can't PDP administration that entered agreement with ASUU fulfil it before they left after 16yrs? From OBJ -Yaradua-Jonathan.
oga, do you know that the present administration enter an agreement with ASUU nullifying the previous agreement with the former administration
Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by alezzy13: 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
QuitNotice:

Which 12 tribes? No be only Tiv, Idoma, Igede?
Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by Gordonz07(m): 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
Shots � fired. As stupid and clueless as Ortom is, he will still reply the presidency. Mumu governor...
Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by Gordonz07(m): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
alezzy13:

Nah. Benue has more than the three tribes mentioned above. But they aren't up to 12 tribes.

1 Like

Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by alezzy13: 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ray97:
politics apart Ortom has failed, what people fail to understand is that the man was incompetent right from when he was in the ruling party. look at the amount of money he is owing civil servants and retirees despite government intervention,Buhari literally spoilt Ortom with money he also collected loans to that effect. i challenge anybody to go to benue or even makurdi and see for yourselves, its like its deteriorating. benue state has no concrete revenue generating means like some states. its citizens depend on civil servants salary. the funny thing of the matter is that he is not even trying to show amend his ways few weeks to election. he goes about telling people that he is being persecuted due to his stance on the anti grazing law. thats the only thing he is using to campaign. they call him ''hero of the benue valley" which is actually a big scam. last time i checked federal troops where the ones that brought peace and sanity to benue during the farmers herders clashes

when he left the the ruling party he claimed that he has changed. that he was being controlled, extorted and blackmailed by akume. he is in PDP now yet nothing has changed. nothing has been heard of the probe against the former governor and a PDP chieftain suswam who we all know embezzled billions of naira treated civil servants in the same manner since ortom joined the opposition party the.

i keep saying this, if not for the ASUU strike, i have no money to go back to school or pay school fees, her at home no money to buy food but thanks to God we harvested our yams and rice so that one is covered. pls people close to the governor should advice him, the election will not pass easy for some people. in fact it is easier to defend fayoshe than to support or defend ortom.

It's really unfortunate, but from all indications Ortom may likely win. The rhetoric of Buhari will Islamise Benue as well as the antigrazing bill is a very strong selling point.

From what I've seen, apart from the civil servants who generally reject him, the average farmer (who unfortunately make up the bulk) see him as a hero who fought to keep the Fulani off thier farms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by sammy99(m): 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
so d lifeless one too can campaign.

I thought one of his members said he

does not read

does not listen to anyone.

Anyway daura issagoal for u.
Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
alezzy13:

It's really unfortunate, but from all indications Ortom may likely win. The rhetoric of Buhari will Islamise Benue as well as the antigrazing bill is a very strong selling point.

From what I've seen, apart from the civil servants who generally reject him, the average farmer (who unfortunately make up the bulk) see him as a hero who fought to keep the Fulani off thier farms.
true but dont forget that the farmers need to sell their produce too. Come to benue and see the way yams are clustred in the market. No money to buy. The most annoying thing is that he goes to the media and tell them that he has done this and done that.

But my question is that what will he tell them about atiku. A fulani man and a top notch cattle rearer.. If he wins then its going to be by a meagre margin. Civil servants have a large number of voting population in benue unlike other nothern states.

1 Like

Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
Gordonz07:
Shots � fired. As stupid and clueless as Ortom is, he will still reply the presidency. Mumu governor...
he already has. Claimed he never said anything about buhari wanting to islamise nigeria

1 Like

Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by Chukzy44(m): 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
ajon1:
This Ortom is very wise. There is nothing he can use in campaigning for his re-election other than the herdsmen crisis. Benue people, It's one thing not to want to vote for Buhari because of the herdsmen issue, I can agree with that. But it is foolish to want to vote a failed governor because you think you are getting back at the president. In the end the president wins and Ortom continues piling up salary debt.

I'm from Kogi State and I will vote for Buhari. I will neither vote Smart Adeyemi (APC) nor Dino Melaye (PDP) for Senate because both of them have failed us. Come November 2019, if APC fields Yahaya Bello as its gubernatorial candidate, I'll vote against the APC.

This is an era where you vote on candidacy and not party line. So Benue people, you can chose to vote a governor that doesn't pay salary or find an alternative. The choice is yours!

All this write up only to show you're a buhari loyalist?oh why don't you just say so.geraaout....!!
Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by enility(m): 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
ajon1:
This Ortom is very wise. There is nothing he can use in campaigning for his re-election other than the herdsmen crisis. Benue people, It's one thing not to want to vote for Buhari because of the herdsmen issue, I can agree with that. But it is foolish to want to vote a failed governor because you think you are getting back at the president. In the end the president wins and Ortom continues piling up salary debt.

I'm from Kogi State and I will vote for Buhari. I will neither vote Smart Adeyemi (APC) nor Dino Melaye (PDP) for Senate because both of them have failed us. Come November 2019, if APC fields Yahaya Bello as its gubernatorial candidate, I'll vote against the APC.

This is an era where you vote on candidacy and not party line. So Benue people, you can chose to vote a governor that doesn't pay salary or find an alternative. The choice is yours!

And is you were residing in Lagos, who would you vote for?
Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
alezzy13:

No sir. We also have Etulo, Utonkon (Ufia), etc
Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
Davidgr8:

None sense!
Have I offended you, sir?
Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by Pat4321: 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
Buhari is founder of hate speech in Nigeria
Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by feeloscar(m): 12:16am On Jan 14, 2019
QuitNotice:

Politics is a game of numbers.
Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by asobo: 12:21am On Jan 14, 2019
pawesome:
Samuel Ortom (Benue state governor) - i will die for my people

Simon Lalong (Plateau State governor) -i will die for buhari

That's who we are stuck with in Plateau state
I pity Lalong, his backbone @ Yahaya Kwande is fronting for PDP. APC is dead on the Plateau

Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by feeloscar(m): 12:32am On Jan 14, 2019
Ray97:
Baba na lie?? kpongu tswa yo ma self.
another tribe should be given same opportunity.
U wou FETEE,man or mom hen ya wou. Politics is a game of numbers ormbaiv.
Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by peter147: 3:59am On Jan 14, 2019
QuitNotice:

U never come Kogi state
Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by kulekaa(m): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
QuitNotice:

name just 5 out of the 12 tribes in Benue, stop spreading lies
Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
kulekaa:
name just 5 out of the 12 tribes in Benue, stop spreading lies
1. Idoma
2. Igede
3. Tiv
4. Etulo
5. Utonkon.

Why are you so embittered? Even if it was only the big three of Idoma, Igede and Tiv, tell me why only the Tivs should rule. You seem to be one of them, Mr. Kulekaa
Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
peter147:
U never come Kogi state
Lol. Gist me, boss
Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
feeloscar:
Politics is a game of numbers.
Its not just about numbers, bro. The big 3 of Hausa, Ibo and Yoruba share power among themselves! Why can't the state do likewise? Despite this, 'minorities' like Fulani and Ijaw have successfully ruled. Why should the greedy Tivs be forming monopoly in Benue?
Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by feeloscar(m): 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
QuitNotice:
Its not just about numbers, bro. The big 3 of Hausa, Ibo and Yoruba share power among themselves! Why can't the state do likewise? Despite this, 'minorities' like Fulani and Ijaw have successfully ruled. Why should the greedy Tivs be forming monopoly in Benue?
You could as well conscientize the '11' other tribes to form an alliance against the Tiv politically so as to oust them,as simple as abc.
Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by orisa37: 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
APC vendetta Politics.
Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by alezzy13: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
QuitNotice:
No sir. We also have Etulo, Utonkon (Ufia), etc

Interesting. Funny I've stayed in different parts of the state for many years but always assumed it was just the three
Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 15, 2019
alezzy13:

Interesting. Funny I've stayed in different parts of the state for many years but always assumed it was just the three
Yep. You only noticed the majorities. The other guys have lower population
Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 15, 2019
feeloscar:
You could as well conscientize the '11' other tribes to form an alliance against the Tiv politically so as to oust them,as simple as abc.
Nice idea, boss. But ordinarily, it shouldn't take that much for the Tivs to realise they are not the only indigenes in Benue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To Leave For Spain On State Visit / Ibadan Explosion: Malian Miner Denies Ownership Of Building, Urges Investigation / Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.