Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari (58738 Views)

Picture Of Sanwo-Olu, Oyebanji, Dapo Abiodun, Jimoh Ibrahim In Dubai / Taiwo Oluomo: I Am Suspecting Lawan, I Don't Think He Supports Restructuring / MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Famousbabe(f): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
Akinsanya Musiliu Ayinde popularly known as MC Oluomo has spoken first time since he was stabbed.

Sharing this photo on Twitter, the Lagos NURTW treasure, said he is alive.

He wrote:

"I am alive, Strong and healthy now, please disregard fake news and rumour that MC Oluomo is dead. I shall not die but live to witness the swearing-in of Sanwo-Olu and Buhari in May 2019."

In another tweet, MC Oluomo thanks family NURTW and others.

He wrote:

" APPRECIATION Message!!!

My dearest family, Nurtw, My Staffs, personal Assistants, My Friends, APC leaderships, My leader BAT, it is difficult to express my gratitude and ❤ to you all. You know this saying, a dog wags it's tail with its heart- well I am like that dog today. �"

See more photos after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/mc-oluomo-i-am-alive-strong-and-healthy.html?m=1

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by anaton(m): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
Picture or video of him saying this or shut up.

189 Likes 8 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by amaniro: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ooh this agbero is back

354 Likes 19 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Timatayo1: 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
Who write it for you pls take it easy life is not like that ...te jeje

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by NOC1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
Chai, those who stabbed him should go into hiding.
And to all Lagosians please avoid every public places all this touts do assemble.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by michbax(m): 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
Famousbabe:
Akinsanya Musiliu Ayinde popularly known as MC Oluomo has spoken first time since he was stabbed.

Sharing this photo on Twitter, the Lagos NURTW treasure, said he is alive.

He wrote:

"I am alive, Strong and healthy now, please disregard fake news and rumour that MC Oluomo is dead. I shall not die but live to witness the swearing-in of Sanwo-Olu and Buhari in May 2019."

In another tweet, MC Oluomo thanks family NURTW and others.

He wrote:

" APPRECIATION Message!!!

My dearest family, Nurtw, My Staffs, personal Assistants, My Friends, APC leaderships, My leader BAT, it is difficult to express my gratitude and ❤ to you all. You know this saying, a dog wags it's tail with its heart- well I am like that dog today. �"

See more photos after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/mc-oluomo-i-am-alive-strong-and-healthy.html?m=1

No problem, you will leave to see Sanwolu's inauguration, but you must promise to die afterwards.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by MrRichmond: 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
Spoken like a true product of Tinubu's legacy of thuggery and agbero-ism in Lagos.

169 Likes 11 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Mikora: 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
We all know you are an uneducated illiterate that can't speak English so you didn't write this and just so you know, your being alive is of no use to humanity if you don't change from your wicked ways

223 Likes 11 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Danzysb(m): 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
Buhari fans plenty for here angry grin

7 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by slimfit1(m): 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
Well, you didn't kill anybody your prayer God go answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by mummyson26(m): 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hmmmm

8 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by sammy99(m): 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
so dis man can quote some scriptures from d bible.

Sometimes its good to always experience some evil days cos dat alone can bring man under his level

dats to tell u dat d best of man is still man himself,u cannot b mightier dan u think u are.

And if u think u can,jst wait and c ur downfall cos "let him dat thinks he stand take heed lest he falls"~corinthians

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
So you want to dare makenje aka don't touch blood?

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by baliyubla: 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
See supposed thug sef the issue statement.

If you believe MC whatever issued that statement, then you need to replace your brain with shiit.

Police desperately trying to prevent a thug war in Oshodi.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
NOC1:
Chai, those who stabbed him should go into hiding.
And to all Lagosians please avoid every public places all this touts do assemble.
Makenje is a slow death.It is like a cancer of the brain.Btw,how are you sure this is not his pa?I even doubt it if MC oluomo uses Android phone because from the bottom of the Twitter is an Android user.Is the Twitter even verified?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by crownwealth: 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
Your days are numbered.

He that kills with the sword will surely die by the sword.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Born2Breed(f): 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
Lol......story!!! This guy is as good as gone.

No peace for the wicked....

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Dpharisee: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
Tinubu has turned Lagos into a state where political thugs, agberos and cultists rule and run the show while Professors are sitting idle at home due to ASUU strike.
The time to turn things around is now.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by madridguy(m): 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
News like this will make some people cry tire.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by emeijeh(m): 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
Alomo keep quiet.
You will live to see Baba Go slow kicked out by May 29th

17 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by lilmax(m): 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
you die? nah, that's what the illiterate agberos are there for
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by soberdrunk(m): 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
See gbagaun" everywhere, "staffs" "APC leaderships", well baba nah Areaboy so it is expected, my major disappointment nah say just small stabbing plenty drama...... angry

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by shadeze: 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
I thought he wanted to say, I shall not die but live and declare the works of the Lord grin

17 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by hotplate: 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
no matter what it is bad to wish death for ur fellow human, judgement is of God. To MC oluomo I wish you can use this experience to retrace ur step and follow the call of God upon your life

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by kenzysmith: 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
Oloribruku ni Ode ni Yi Sha because of government money u they form loyal .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Flattino(m): 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
Flatheaded pigs will die

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Takeit2017(m): 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
checkout this Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride (DNT MISS)

The bride looks so happy. Congrats to them!

https://trendinghelm..com/2018/08/lovely-pics-from-wedding-of-visually.html

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Oblitz(m): 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
STAFFS* hmm!

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by KingLennon(m): 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
You can as well live to witness how Buhari returns back to Daura...

11 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
who is he trying so hard to convince? himself or we?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Limo Benz To Apostle Chibuzor (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts / Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.