Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,666 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari (58759 Views)

Picture Of Sanwo-Olu, Oyebanji, Dapo Abiodun, Jimoh Ibrahim In Dubai / Taiwo Oluomo: I Am Suspecting Lawan, I Don't Think He Supports Restructuring / MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Hoodbilonia: 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
who eva d stabber is.
hahahahaha
u r a goner
i doubt if u wee see month end.
i told u reprisal attack.
get killed or die trying.
he survived it.
oshodi war zone

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Jabila: 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
madridguy:
News like this will make some people cry tire.
And news like this will make supporters of evil like you happy right? Even the Bible says when the wicked perish, there are shouts of joy. Proverbs 11:10. I don't know if your Quran celebrates evil people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Tokunbo1112: 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
Amen u will live to see both of them u are u nice to die now
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by reuben79: 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
apc thugs ar giving vip treatment accros d nation while pdp thugs ar crime....we never knw where we goin in d country
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by omhor(f): 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
KingLennon:
You can as well live to witness how Buhari returns back to Daura...

Lolzz
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by SaintLucia: 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
Mikora:
We all know you are an uneducated illiterate that can't speak English so you didn't write this and just so you know, your being alive is of no use to humanity if you don't change from your wicked ways
MC omo ologo is more popular, richer and educated than your entire family, in fact he can feed your entire family. Education does not mean person wey go school alone. Check your dictionary and get the meaning of EDUCATION.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by cbrass(m): 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
madridguy:
News like this will make some people cry tire.

I respect you a lot here but I won't agree with you on this reply. Should we continue have touts in our society? Come to think of it, it is alleged that this guy has a hand in the death of his boss Saula
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Subonbon(m): 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
Timatayo1:
Who write it for you pls take it easy life is not like that ...te jeje
the mc of the dead that can't even speak English dey write all this things... That means he is dead
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by RTSC: 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
lol

This is one of the omoluabi or whatever they call them.

Yeye people. Yoruba life no dey sweet person at all.
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by sammy99(m): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
tstx:

There's no iota of sense in your head.... Such a stupid comment..
u can ask ur self d question if u actually av d sense

but i dont think u av cos if u av,u will not b talking trash d way u are doing

or are u part of d evil doers,if yes desist cos whatsoever a man sows he shall surely reap in hundredfolds.
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
OK Since You claim to be alive. We want to see u I Lagos tomorrow.....
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Reelmii: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
Mikora:
We all know you are an uneducated illiterate that can't speak English so you didn't write this and just so you know, your being alive is of no use to humanity if you don't change from your wicked ways
his PA must have written that for him, that is one of his job discription

people like him think being alive after what happened is by their own doing..... they don't know it is God that is giving them a second chance, if he eventually leaves that bed and continues with his life style, he may not be alive to witness the swearing in
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Glink2018(m): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
Mc oluomo the notorious street urchin is becoming famous in Lagos.... to the extent that mofo nairalander carried his mssg come this platform...

Like play, this guy fit get one politcal position for APC...
Tompolo aspired for politcal position in Delta State....

Let wait and see....

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Reelmii: 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
gypsey:
who is he trying so hard to convince? himself or we?
he is trying to convince TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
amaniro:
Ooh this agbero is back
back ke? Ise ówó awon hacker, until I see the video.
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by LegalOpinion: 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
You will still die because you have killed many.
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
uwish:
Care to travel OVERSEAS for visit/study
It is as simple as ABC and cost less as little as PENNY
South Africa (200k) Canada/Australia (600k) USA (600k) UK (500k) Schengen (700k)
Check my signature
including air fare right?
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Ruddyman(m): 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
lOLZ...You will die after abi?
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
Patrioticman007:
“Whoever sees PMB's Mankind Moralistic Ascendancy called Buharism..................
only as a political movement has understood nothing, Buharism.

Buharism is an effort to resurrect the Man to be above angels, whom we all know are incorruptable servants of God"

Thinkers Groups.
dis one don high yakpa finish!
grin
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by zomby(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
You cannot hate on this dude, as he is simply the product of the society our hopeless leaders have managed to design for us.
He is just doing his duties and performing his role in the society.

When you have a country where oil is being pumped every day, but yet more than 70% of the total population can scarcely afford to eat a decent meal twice a day...people like MC Oluomo will continue to emerge and forever be embraced...

Whether you believe it or not, as bad as he can be, MC Oluomo is feeding a large number of Nigerians today (much more than you and I).

Instead of spilling hate, I will suggest to focus more on hoping for a better Nigeria and pray for leaders that clearly understand 1 or 2 things about selfishness and a broad commitment to the development of our great country.

I wish MC Oluomo a speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Dollabiz: 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
in nigeria only touts votes this is their time do it or die

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by lereinter(m): 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
Yu want to see buhari inaugration abi

Hell fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by veykey: 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
amaniro:
Ooh this agbero is back

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Ubdavis(m): 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
A time will come where the tail will be the one wagging the dog .

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by oluwasegun007(m): 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
Guess who BAT is?
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by zomby(m): 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
Reelmii:
his PA must have written that for him, that is one of his job discription

people like him think being alive after what happened is by their own doing..... they don't know it is God that is giving them a second chance, if he eventually leaves that bed and continues with his life style, he may not be alive to witness the swearing in

I am sure that he clearly recognizes the power of God.
But if he leaves the hospital, the most that will happen is increasing his security personnel, which will be easily arranged for him by the TOP GOVERMENT officials.
But don’t ever think this kind of dude will ever change his lifestyle, as it is profoundly embedded in his blood and will forever embrace such a lifestyle till the end of time.

I wish him a speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by kotv: 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
The people that claim to be politicial sophisticated yet, all we've seen is thuggery and politicial backwardness. Watch his people will come and defend this thug but, still act like they people of morality, insult militants and others but yet they are the worst. Every respect I had for Yoruba are gone. They make me sick.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Temitharyo(m): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
Am sure he didnt write this himself.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by zomby(m): 9:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
kotv:
The people that claim to be politicial sophisticated yet, all we've seen is thuggery and politicial backwardness. Watch his people will come and defend this thug but, still act like they people of morality, insult militants and others but yet they are the worst. Every respect I had for Yoruba are gone. They make me sick.

Dude, instead of constant hate on the Yorubas, why can’t you just die and go straight to heII?
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by zomby(m): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
Temitharyo:
Am sure he didnt write this himself.

No one does..
Wake up!
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by madridguy(m): 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
Bros, am not pro neither anti MC. But the hatred some people get for Lagos State and Tinubu make me to make such statement. As for who killed Alhaji Saka Saola, only God knows.

cbrass:

I respect you a lot here but I won't agree with you on this reply. Should we continue have touts in our society? Come to think of it, it is alleged that this guy has a hand in the death of his boss Saula

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary / Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) / Oludamilola Osinbajo And Oluseun Bakare's Engagement In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.