Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari (58760 Views)

Picture Of Sanwo-Olu, Oyebanji, Dapo Abiodun, Jimoh Ibrahim In Dubai / Taiwo Oluomo: I Am Suspecting Lawan, I Don't Think He Supports Restructuring / MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by RipMorosini: 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
rahazaqa:
You are talking like a GOD. I do not wish you death but what if you are mistakenly hit by a straight bullet before then?

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by RipMorosini: 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
deomelo:

Like they say, evil befalls evil wishers.

There's got to be more to you people than evil, bitterness and hatred.
watchout for my next monicker
RipmcOluomo
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by deomelo: 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
kotv:
The people that claim to be politicial sophisticated yet, all we've seen is thuggery and politicial backwardness. Watch his people will come and defend this thug but, still act like they people of morality, insult militants and others but yet they are the worst. Every respect I had for Yoruba are gone. They make me sick.

So much hate and bitterness

Yoruba people no even send you, if you like, hate till you die or even enter shalanga, that's your problem.
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by flames01: 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
sammy99:

And u are typing rubbish!!!!!!!

No, you see it as rubbish because you are blind.
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by sammy99(m): 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
flames01:

No, you see it as rubbish because you are blind.
likewise u.
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by kotv: 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
zomby:

Ok, Chukwu Emeka.

So when are we going to hell with both our hatefulness?
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by kotv: 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
deomelo:

So much hate and bitterness

Yoruba people no even send you, if you like, hate till you die or even enter shalanga, that's your problem.
grin

You no send me yet, two of you people are disturbing my mention. Defend your people thuggish politics and leave me out of your cries. I no send you people and you no send me, we are both a okay with that.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by flames01: 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
sammy99:

likewise u.

Check my first quote again and you will realise that you are emotionally blind.
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by eyinjuege: 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
What's special about this particular stabbing of MC Oluomo?
His whole body is covered with all sorts of scars from previous stabbings..
His day of reckoning hasn't come yet.
Anyway, we all owe death a debt. It may be sooner than expected, or even longer
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
michbax:

No problem, you will leave to see Sanwolu's inauguration, but you must promise to die afterwards.

3 gbosas and 5 crates of Gulder for you.
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by tfash96(m): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
But u will still die after swearing in of both of them shey if that's the only thing that's keeping u waiting.1 bottle of Orijin 2 mc oluomo
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by cbrass(m): 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
madridguy:
Bros, am not pro neither anti MC. But the hatred some people get for Lagos State and Tinubu make me to make such statement. As for who killed Alhaji Saka Saola, only God knows.

Okay I get you now, just leave those children of hate, their frustration is just about to start when Dangote refinery starts work this year grin
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by amanikondo: 11:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
Mikora:
We all know you are an uneducated illiterate that can't speak English so you didn't write this and just so you know, your being alive is of no use to humanity if you don't change from your wicked ways

There were many typos in what he wrote but you both are birds of the same feather. You are worse.
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by deomelo: 11:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
kotv:

You no send me yet, two of you people are disturbing my mention. Defend your people thuggish politics and leave me out of your cries. I no send you people and you no send me, we are both a okay with that.
[/s]

I do enjoy highlighting Igbos and their hatred, bitterness and evil ways

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by InvertedHammer: 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
anaton:
Picture or video of him saying this or shut up.
/
It doesn't matter. He has been demystified.

If he survives this, his life can only get worse henceforth.

The biggest challenge he will face will come from his loyalists and acolytes. I predict that his second in command will betray him.

/
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 14, 2019
The guy can't speak English, someone wrote this for him.
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by ofiko123(m): 12:27am On Jan 14, 2019
emeijeh:
Alomo keep quiet.
You will live to see Baba Go slow kicked out by May 29th

grin grin
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by popoolay: 1:38am On Jan 14, 2019
King of Agbero. You better thank your star that you survive this. Others who experienced this do not live to share their experience. Meanwhile, I am amazed that you are still talking about Buhari and Sanwo-Olu. I am very sure they do not have an Agbero/tout in their family like you
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by PurestBoy(m): 1:50am On Jan 14, 2019
cucumbae:
Makenje is a slow death.It is like a cancer of the brain.Btw,how are you sure this is not his pa?I even doubt it if MC oluomo uses Android phone because from the bottom of the Twitter is an Android user.Is the Twitter even verified?

So you mean or want Twitter to verify a thug when people like Segalink are yet to be verified?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by omosuper(m): 2:03am On Jan 14, 2019
sacluxisback:
The guy can't speak English, someone wrote this for him.
Someone who can't write his name correctly.
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by zomby(m): 2:15am On Jan 14, 2019
omosuper:
Someone who can't write his name correctly.

Not sure where u guys come from..it’s 2019, most of these folks don’t writing anything by themselves.

Moreover, the man is still fighting for his life/ recovering at the hospital and u pin heads expect him to be posting messages on social media?
It doesn’t make sense...Of course, one of his boys is taking messages from him and posting them.

I guess, it is true that Common sense is simply not common nowadays.
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by SachaBastien(m): 3:58am On Jan 14, 2019
This fool supervised the rigging of Osun reruns and boasted afterwards in a video that he was going to lead his thug army to Illorin and take Kwara from Saraki. Elections are about a month away and this lapdog is fighting for his life. His tongue will kill him.
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Modarun(m): 4:45am On Jan 14, 2019
Flattino:
Flatheaded pigs will die
Nope, i assure you most of them are watching with great disgust of how the yoots of the so called sophisticated tribe have now beeing reduced to Thugs and touts. How pathetic olized your demogod Asiwaju who unfortunately happens to be your best shot at replacing Pa Awo, legacies is thugery and criminalization of your region. Dont you find it a shame that while the rest of your contemprories are working hard to become the next Bill Gates or Albert Eisthein, your regions future leaders are fighting hard to become Agberos?
But as for we from the South South, we just look on sha and laugh, cos we knw where it will all end.
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by fakoo1: 5:17am On Jan 14, 2019
My staffs??. oyinbo repete
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by Das77herbal: 5:18am On Jan 14, 2019
Thought the username was mcoluomo rather than mcoluomo1 that is shown in tweet
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by seguno2: 5:20am On Jan 14, 2019
michbax:
No problem, you will leave to see Sanwolu's inauguration, but you must promise to die afterwards.

Are you also a product of Tinubu’s school of agbero-ism
He will live and you can leave if you are unhappy.
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by ImperialYoruba: 5:27am On Jan 14, 2019
I shall not die but live to witness the swearing-in of Sanwo-Olu and Buhari in May June 2019."

Democracy date has changed this year.
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by factwriter(m): 6:09am On Jan 14, 2019
Mikora:
We all know you are an uneducated illiterate that can't speak English so you didn't write this and just so you know, your being alive is of no use to humanity if you don't change from your wicked ways

Please stop displaying ignorance.

The fact that a fellow does not SPEAK or UNDERSTAND the English language does not by any means make the person an illiterate.

In whatever language this "thug-for-life" called Olumo spoke does not determine is level of literacy/illiteracy.

If this thug "statement" were meant for an Asian or Arabian forum, certainly it will be translated into there native tongue before being posted.

So it's of no importance in whatever language he made the original utterance, as it does not determine his legibility, what matters is that he has spoken.
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by ifyalways(f): 6:22am On Jan 14, 2019
eyinjuege:
What's special about this particular stabbing of MC Oluomo?
ger
Mode , timing and place of execution cheesy

In the neck, APC campaign grounds and less than 2 months to election. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by kotv: 7:12am On Jan 14, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I do enjoy highlighting Igbos and their hatred, bitterness and evil ways

Well that didn't take long. That shock of not calling Igbos just went away. You people don't disappoint do you? It didn't take long did it? I'm not Igbo. Sorry to break it to you. Yoruba and you people's obsession with Igbos. There's other ethnic groups in Nigeria beside Igbos. Try and learn about your country
Re: MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari by dejavuh0007(m): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2019
Wonders shall never end. Agbero don dey get P.A and staff grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary / Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) / Oludamilola Osinbajo And Oluseun Bakare's Engagement In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.