Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,682 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients (6020 Views)

Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar / Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja / Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients by AnonPoet: 1:21am On Jan 14, 2019
Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State today (Sunday) visited the Accident/Emergency Department of ESUT Teaching Hospital, Parklane, GRA, Enugu, to empathize with patients, where he paid some medical bills, in keeping with his tradition of addressing the welfare of the needy, lowly and the sick.

Enugu State is truly in the hands of God. #amokelouis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients by AnonPoet: 1:22am On Jan 14, 2019
More

Re: Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients by Freshman54(m): 2:19am On Jan 14, 2019
God bless him,is not easy
Re: Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients by CarGuideNG: 2:19am On Jan 14, 2019
Re: Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients by mamatwiny(f): 2:20am On Jan 14, 2019
I wish election is every year or max biannual so that we can be getting such acts more frequently.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients by dinocy(m): 2:21am On Jan 14, 2019
Nice one there but this Enugu dey enter news for Nairaland sha.
Re: Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients by flejnr2(f): 2:28am On Jan 14, 2019
So the apc aspirant visited the hospital a day earlier and the governor rushed to there today. That’s nice

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 14, 2019
Election parol....Oga make health care your no1 agenda and you won’t need to visit the hospital before they know you are good

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients by able1993(m): 2:35am On Jan 14, 2019
That is nice of him but he didn't pay from his own pocket. I hope he makes it regular so we know it isn't politically motivated....

Are you tired of your current status, you feel you need encouragement, success strategies, business and academic moves, or want to learn from the likes of Bill Gates, Ben Carson, Albert Einstein and so on, then visit www.motivate.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 14, 2019
Brown girl in the ring
Tra La la la
There is a brown girl in the ring
La la la la la la
She looks like a sugar in a plum
Plum plum

Show me your motion
Tra La la la
Come on show me your motion
La la la la la
She looks like a sugar in a plum
Plum plum
Re: Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients by Yankee101: 3:05am On Jan 14, 2019
Based on perceived performance I'll recommend this Enugu governor for a federal position of key importance

He seems to deliver

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients by Englishgold: 3:38am On Jan 14, 2019
Second term campaign...
Re: Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients by Desdola(m): 4:16am On Jan 14, 2019
He's doing well though but this visit is because of the election
Re: Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients by 11doubledee: 4:29am On Jan 14, 2019
Please clarify,his personal money or Enugu state's money?
So as to know who to thank, but for now God bless the people Enugu state for the gesture through their governor.
Good leaders should be appreciated though but we need to learn as we grow as a nation.
Re: Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients by buzodyke: 5:01am On Jan 14, 2019
11doubledee:
Please clarify,his personal money or Enugu state's money?
So as to know who to thank, but for now God bless the people Enugu state for the gesture through their governor.
Good leaders should be appreciated though but we need to learn as we grow as a nation.
Englishgold:
Second term campaign...
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.e46a42d68b80838dac8b3c504d6aac68&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.%2fmedia%2fHld9vKjLk3irC%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=M2LOyINfUnub03J0nTb2Mw
Re: Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients by PotatoSalad(m): 5:03am On Jan 14, 2019
Mumu. Increase those corpers allowances. I heard they are paid 940 naira monthly
Re: Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients by PotatoSalad(m): 5:07am On Jan 14, 2019
Freshman54:
God bless him,is not easy
Like he was elected to go and chop money abi? It's not easy. Look at your mouth
Re: Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients by Emmaxy9(m): 5:40am On Jan 14, 2019
If you're interested in earning about 15k Every two weeks, check my signature and chat me.

This is a very big opportunity , dont waste time
Re: Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients by Pentools(m): 6:28am On Jan 14, 2019
Enugu state, obodo Mara mma.

I'm currently on vacay in Enugu and I'm so enjoying every minute of it.

Proudly an indigene.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients by Nigerianization(m): 7:24am On Jan 14, 2019
flejnr2:
So the apc aspirant visited the hospital a day earlier and the governor rushed to there today. That’s nice

I taya ooo
He has been governing for years now and never cared about them ooo.
They are only after their thumb prints on the ballot paper
Re: Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients by Facor: 8:57am On Jan 14, 2019
We know ur pple as a trickish pple. U have been there for over three years nd, but u never showed this kind gesture to any patient, now that election is around the corner. Thank God u have a strong opposition.
Re: Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients by Facor: 9:05am On Jan 14, 2019
He is just big for nothing, no sense or rather no brain at all. I wish he will loose this election. Look at smart person, a person of Ayogu Eze, though I will not ND can not ND will never support APC even in town hall election.
Re: Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients by EdenH: 11:12am On Jan 14, 2019
Facor:
He is just big for nothing, no sense or rather no brain at all. I wish he will loose this election. Look at smart person, a person of Ayogu Eze, though I will not ND can not ND will never support APC even in town hall election.
he is smarter than any politician in south east besides Ekweremmadu, Ayogu eze testifies to dat. He beat him blue and black in 2015, scared him out pdp to apc. so expect nothing less dis year, even ayogu himself is not accepted in his home community
Re: Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients by JJsinachi: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
This campaign strategy is funny. He rushed there because its APC members and so that they will call him good man. Meanwhile Ayogu Eze paid for their bills before his arrival. He (Governor) gave money to the administrative instead of the patients. undecided
Re: Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients by Asshurbanipal: 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
To neutralize any points scored by Ayogu Eze visit. Political season

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Is For Big Boys And Not School Boys Like Biokpomabo- Wike / Nigeria Requires $200b To Bridge Energy Gap - Shell / My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.