Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,178 members, 7,864,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC (28025 Views)

Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) / 2023 Debate: Apc Sw Vs Pdp Se. Who Will Win The 2023 Election? / 2019 Presidential Debate: APC Appoints Osinbajo To Represent Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by sammy99(m): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2019
Nwodosis:
I'm happy that Buhari is the president of this country today and we are all having the best of him, our only consolation is that nobody will can tell us in future that Buhari is the best civilian president Nigeria never had!

pls can u give me jst one of d best of thing u are having from dis lifeless government and i will list numerous of problems dis government has caused dis country.

#am waiting.
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by riyanxeally(f): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2019
one he cant show cuz hes lifeless
two he cant show cuz hes not even buhari and can't speak hausa fulfulde n English....
three his secret will finally be exposed to the whole world..
vote atiku for resuscitation of nigeria..
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Itzurboi(m): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2019
naunasabi:
I will delete my NL account and give out 10k to someone on NL if Buhari shows up for that debate.

Jubril Buhari that can neither speak Fulani or spell his name will hide in order not to expose himself

Baba will show up for the debate, remember you are now owing 10k in advance....
But on a further thought, baba will not show, so no need planning what to do with your 10k.... lmao

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by umarsule885(m): 8:47am On Jan 14, 2019
stilldoingokay:
bcuz it will be a disaster, he ain't that smart to debate.
will you vote for him if he does
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by sheltergreen: 8:48am On Jan 14, 2019
Hummmmm

Meanwhile.....

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 8:49am On Jan 14, 2019
I am not surprised.. Olodo man.. He doesn't know anything.. Only kwaruption this kwaruption that
I am still wondering why no Nigerian has gathered morale to take this garbage called president out of this earth

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Facor: 8:50am On Jan 14, 2019
Plz buhari, don't attend, bc u will not know Wat to tell Nigerians, nd u will be humiliated again. U better respect ur age nd wait for ur loose.
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Itzurboi(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2019
PROPHETmichael:
To be honest, debate doesn't change the mind of voters in Nigeria.
You think so? how come few literate minds(even here on nairaland) are beginning to have a rethink to vote ADC governorship candidate(Mr Gbadamosi) in Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by hedonistic: 8:58am On Jan 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I know he will not attend. Other former presidents never attended debates too

Someone here has shown you a picture of Goodluck attending the 2015 debate, yet you're still repeating the false claim that "other former presidents" never attended debates. Why are you Nigerians like this? Stubbornly holding on to ignorance and falsehood even when the truth is fiercely grabbing you by the balls!

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by rakumi(m): 8:58am On Jan 14, 2019
PassingShot:
Let Atiku go and debate with his mates.

PMB can't share the same podium with a known fugitive.

And lastly, to what end is the debate? Will the debate make frustrated idiotic pigs vote PMB or will it make progressives support the fugitive?

PMB, no fall my hands by attending that useless debate please.

You can quote me to express your frustration as usual, Kokan aiye!
grin grin grin

Attention Merchant... Go and hide your damn face, you think we're still in 1805, how do you prove to people what you're capable of doing when you can't even appear for a debate and you want to rule..
Well, like they say, common sense ain't common

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Itzurboi(m): 9:01am On Jan 14, 2019
lecowas:
I knew it. If u're a punter , that's 1.45 sure odds for buhari not to attend the presidential debate. Just check my siggy
The odd is overrated, it should be like basketball odd setting
Buhari to attend:1.08
Baba not to cum: 12.65
no need for overtime odd cos the odds above reflect he won't come.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Tecno66: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2019
Mrakeli:

Source: https://www.independent.ng/why-buhari-may-not-attend-presidential-debate-apc/amp/
I put it to you that there is something special about it. All over the world, it is something special. I can't imagine a republican or Democratic Party presidential candidate in the US telling Americans such trash. Though I don't blame him. If I were him, I ll stay away the moment I realize I can not match my achievements with my campaign promises. Osinbajo is an intelligent man. He went for that of the VP because he knows he can always maneovre his way in difficult questions but the water for baba brain done dry.
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Bizibi(m): 9:05am On Jan 14, 2019
PassingShot:

And lastly, to what end is the debate? Will the debate make frustrated idiotic pigs vote PMB or will it make progressives support the fugitive?

grin grin grin
smh
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Bizibi(m): 9:09am On Jan 14, 2019
Caseless:
show us the part of the constitution that makes it mandatory for him to attend or just shut up and quit this emotional blackmail you're promoting using leadership qualities!
seun need to put the slap button to click on this forum.......you need a thunderous slap.
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Enoch07: 9:10am On Jan 14, 2019
Nwodosis:
I'm happy that Buhari is the president of this country today and we are all having the best of him, our only consolation is that nobody will can tell us in future that Buhari is the best civilian president Nigeria never had!
your head is their!!!
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Tecno66: 9:13am On Jan 14, 2019
Mmuoojukwu:
Buhari is jittery. Illiteracy is not good. if Buhari doesn't debate, Nigerians will not for him.
I am not sure it's the illiteracy aspect that is keeping him away after all he attended previous ones. I have taken care of an 80 year old man before. When they get to that age, the rate of articulation depreciates drastically. At such age, instead of pmb to use people to work to move Nigeria forward, people will begin to use him to swindle this country. PMB is a shadow of his old self. The pmb we are seeing is a packaged pmb.
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by fatiuabdul: 9:19am On Jan 14, 2019
best for him to avert embarrassing himself!
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by GenSpecifics: 9:20am On Jan 14, 2019
Nwodosis:

True talk.

If GEJ had challenged the rigging by Jega and continued in office, dem for no let us hear word.

Buhari is by far the worst human ever
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by MrMoney55: 9:22am On Jan 14, 2019
Caseless:
show us the part of the constitution that makes it mandatory for him to attend or just shut up and quit this emotional blackmail you're promoting using leadership qualities!
they say show up as a leader don't debate
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by lomprico(m): 9:28am On Jan 14, 2019
We know why? He is dumb!!
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by BabaPissmaker(m): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2019
PassingShot:

grin grin grin
But he can share stage with Ganduje who is an Unknown Fugitive
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by deebrownneymar: 9:58am On Jan 14, 2019
We all know the lifeless goat called PMB would never attend the debate. So corrupt...So incompetent...so wicked.
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Gkemz: 10:06am On Jan 14, 2019
Buhari just like his northern brainless and brainwashed zombie supporters, is a staunch illiterate who can neither defend/promote himself nor address the public in the national television alongside other presidential candidates because he has nothing to say. Right from the onset we know that the olodo will never attend the debate.
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by callthefred: 10:14am On Jan 14, 2019
Jonathan attended a debates in 2011 and 2015. Why are APC always lyiny sef. Atleast I watched Jonathan in 2011 and Buhari was absent. Pls APC should stop lying. Its not healthy.
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 14, 2019
Nwodosis:
I'm happy that Buhari is the president of this country today and we are all having the best of him, our only consolation is that nobody will/ can tell us in future that Buhari is the best civilian president Nigeria never had!
and ASUU still on strike
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Darwinthegreat(m): 10:19am On Jan 14, 2019
Caseless:
cool

He doesn't have to participate. His achievements will speak for him. I go with the town hall option of speaking to Nigerians and taking questions from them.

Sai baba! You need second term for sure and it's assured.
What achievement are those exactly? List 5 things he did
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Caseless: 10:28am On Jan 14, 2019
Mrpojj:

Show us were in the constitution that says he shud not
He has that executive discretion enshrined in the constitution that gives him room to attend or not. If he chooses not to go, it's prerogative.
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Equation89(m): 10:31am On Jan 14, 2019
He is too dull to go for this debate.
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by snowball11(m): 10:31am On Jan 14, 2019
Caseless:

@Krendo, this very one that quoted you is of a modified form of zombie called ZOMBOIM
Although,.....they are few roaming the earth at the moment, extreme caution should be adhere to when come in contact with!

I repeat,.....extreme caution should be adhere to!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Inyanga(m): 10:35am On Jan 14, 2019
At least the other past presidents didn't have a questioned identity when they ditched the Presidential debates...
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by MadamExcellency: 10:36am On Jan 14, 2019
Caseless:
You were not like this prior 2015.

You are becoming immoral and profane
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by chiangwar: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2019
The answer is simple he did not have anything to tell Nigerians .

Mrakeli:

Source: https://www.independent.ng/why-buhari-may-not-attend-presidential-debate-apc/amp/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders / Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG / Edo Tribunal: Obaseki Files Appeal At The Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.