Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC (28020 Views)

Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) / 2023 Debate: Apc Sw Vs Pdp Se. Who Will Win The 2023 Election? / 2019 Presidential Debate: APC Appoints Osinbajo To Represent Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by awuf2008: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2019
I once raised this issue sometimes ago on fb page but thank God is gradually coming to reality. Pmb has nothing to offer.
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Ojiofor: 11:13am On Jan 14, 2019
PassingShot:
Let Atiku go and debate with his mates.

PMB can't share the same podium with a known fugitive.

And lastly, to what end is the debate? Will the debate make frustrated idiotic pigs vote PMB or will it make progressives support the fugitive?

PMB, no fall my hands by attending that useless debate please.

You can quote me to express your frustration as usual, Kokan aiye!
grin grin grin

The unrepentant serial coup plotter simply have nothing to offer and better not show up than to disgrace himself.
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by njimezz(m): 11:17am On Jan 14, 2019
Chaiiiii. I really weep for Nigeria coz some people are as stupid as a cow
PassingShot:

And lastly, to what end is the debate? Will the debate make frustrated idiotic pigs vote PMB or will it make progressives support the fugitive?

grin grin grin
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Pabloriqueza: 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
That's outright bullshit. Who's he bigger than? Other world rulers do it. This goes to show that Nigeria is been run by a cabal if incompetent miscreants . I wonder why anyone in their right senses would want to vote buhari or anything relating to APC.
Mrakeli:

Source: https://www.independent.ng/why-buhari-may-not-attend-presidential-debate-apc/amp/
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by MUSAPLC: 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
Am not surprise that Mr integrity would not attend the debate, I knew it for upset that this integrity would not attend.
He lack the capacity and ability to lead this nation.
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by fosky10: 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
landmark86:
I strongly believe PMB will not show for the debate. Baba can't speak gallantly like Osinbanjo.
hje can speak Hausa language na then someone translate
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Venici: 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
dokie:
If debates were unnecessary why did Osibanjo debate? Not only did he debate he was accompanied by oshiomole and keyamo, and APC including Resident Evils (zombies) on nairaland were up and down the whole place try to show that he beat Peter Obi, though he was roundly defeated. All of a sudden, debates are unnecessary.

Truth is that debates are for intelligent people, but Buhari is originally an empty head and age has now made him senile and a dead brain altogether. You only need to watch that interview with the DW journalist to understand how serious it is.

When we were in secondary school na sharp students dey go debate. Dolo no fit debate.

Buhari na confirmed Dolo - empty head. If Buhari were to be in a class of 40 students, na like 38 for be him constant position for class, doing better than those students who are more or less like imbeciles.

I don't blame his handlers because if Buhari makes the mistake of going for a debate, there won't be any need for election in February, everything will end on the debate ground.

Sadly though, this same man is being supported be Profs, SANs, Priests, Pastors and worst of all youths.

Is Nigeria not a shithole?
Dokie! Dokie!! Dokie!!!
How many times did I call you
You're very very stoopid for saying the whole truth. shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by 989900: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
PassingShot:

grin grin grin

As much as Atiku is not an option and better candidates can't win 'cause of party affiliations, it's a shame PMB can't debate, let's just let it slide (those excuses are as lame as a day old duck).
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by profbrightuzoma: 3:53am On Jan 15, 2019
Let's first the reality.. You are an APC member we need someone here that's neutral to talk. Mr President does not try. Even Atiku won't try... Let's pray someone else good. God sent will take us to the promise land like Moses.
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by BigIyanga: 4:00am On Jan 15, 2019
Like Amechi said... the president does not give AF.. He hates reading and speaking.. lol
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by dokie: 4:34am On Jan 15, 2019
Venici:

Dokie! Dokie!! Dokie!!!
How many times did I call you
You're very very stoopid for saying the whole truth. shocked shocked grin grin

Lol
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Caseygis7: 4:43am On Jan 15, 2019
Get RID Of being UNPRODUCTIVE once and for all This Year.
==========================

Stop.

what you're doing right now and READ this IF you want to be more PRODUCTIVE this year.

What i want to drop here is NOT
surface knowledge...

But... Secrets that can help you get INSANE results like never before

...Irrespective of WHAT YOU DO.

This should be my first post here..

Come closer...

...and Listen closely to what I'm about to say...

Secret #1: Your TALENT can be your CURSE or LIMITATION if you DON'T know HOW to put it to good PROFITABLE use.

Most people THINK that what LIMITS them...

Is because they don't have X or Y.

They ARE WRONG!

What LIMITS you is WHAT YOU HAVE but know NOT HOW to use.

Ronaldo has a talent in running and dribbling for instance,

he puts it to good PROFITABLE use THROUGH football.

This now leads me to the next secret...

Secret #2: Talent without a PLATFORM or CHANNEL can't generate PROFIT.

Woah... That's strong right?

Stay with me...

There are people around you who ARE TALENTED if not MULTI-TALENTED

but yet... make NOTHING off it.

It's plain simple: They've got NO platform.

Picture these folks for a min:

Messi = Football
Mark Z = Communication App (Facebook)
Usain B = Race Tracks
Robert Kiyosaki = Real Estate
Genevieve Nnaji = Acting
J.K Rowling =Writing
Zara = Fashion Designing
Sylvester Stallion = Acting

They've all got a PLATFORM or CHANNEL to use their GIFTS/TALENT

Think about it

By the way, do you know Genevieve Nnaji is the first Naija actress to reach the Billion Naira mark; her "Lionheart" was recently bought by Netflix for #1,380,000,000. Kai... omo lekwa ego

Okay...

back to what I'm saying....

You NEED a platform to start generating PROFIT.

Bottom line: Find yours.

Secret #3: WEALTH can't be achieved but CREATED.

What!?

I'm not going to go deep in this.

Having had opportunity to sit down, research and studied some "wealthy" people...

something was very SIMILAR

which differentiates them from not just the poor but also the rich...

They've all got SYSTEM(S) in place.

Listen to me...

WEALTH is an accumulation of RICHES.

You can attain, earn or even achieve RICHES but not WEALTH.

Well, that's just okay for now.

There are other mystical secrets...

But these ones should keep you thinking and help you be productive.

Before we part ways...

It's IMPORTANT for you to know that...

whether it's trying to put your talent to good profitable use or choosing a platform...

You NEED to BRAND yourself in order to STAND OUT from the rest.

You can shoot me a message: 08182834190

let's check some things out if you're a right fit... then we work together and BOOST your productivity this Year

Have a great year ahead.

#byever
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Caseless: 6:23am On Jan 15, 2019
MadamExcellency:
You were not like this prior 2015.

You are becoming immoral and profane
madam, I have always stood on the side of truth and freedom.
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Psoul(m): 6:40am On Jan 15, 2019
“Buhari is not afraid of presidential debate. He was present during the debate of 2003 which he attended alongside the late Chukwuemeka Ojukwu, but the then President Olusegun Obasanjo did not show up. In all these debates held in 2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015, I doubt if any sitting president showed up. Goodluck Jonathan did not show up in 2011 and 2015, Obasanjo also did not show up. Buhari, however, has shown up in all the debates. I do not think the president should also do what has happened in the past where the incumbent president and the VP didn’t show up”, he said.

I thought those names mentioned above are all bad example of what a leader should be according to Buhari. Why is it that he is using what they failed to do as a standard of what he should do. I was thinking he will do something different from what they do in order to teach us what a leader and moreover a leader with integrity should do.
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by MadamExcellency: 9:23am On Jan 15, 2019
Caseless:
madam, I have always stood on the side of truth and freedom.

Not always this time around, you are doing your best to suppress standard and ethical justice in order to favour your political bias.

I don't expect you to go against your political orientation rather stay mute on issues where your support goes against your morals.
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Caseless: 6:08am On Jan 17, 2019
MadamExcellency:

Not always this time around, you are doing your best to suppress standard and ethical justice in order to favour your political bias.

I don't expect you to go against your political orientation rather stay mute on issues where your support goes against your morals.
There's a silver lining in your post and it has been noted and appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP Burial Procession In Osogbo By APC Members / See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele / Delta State Gubernatorial Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.