Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,229 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Intimidation Of The Judiciary Capable Of Breeding Anarchy – Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Intimidation Of The Judiciary Capable Of Breeding Anarchy – Obi (7191 Views)

Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. / Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le / 'CJN Suspension Is A Coup Against The Judiciary' - Nigerian Bar Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intimidation Of The Judiciary Capable Of Breeding Anarchy – Obi by myettiallah: 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
U
Re: Intimidation Of The Judiciary Capable Of Breeding Anarchy – Obi by Mccullum: 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
I can't understand why PDP is shouting as if the man is their patron...

Hope SANs are there for him and by this fair hearing, let the case completed before conclusion.

Let's watch now.
Re: Intimidation Of The Judiciary Capable Of Breeding Anarchy – Obi by allthingsgood: 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
Richdad50:
What this administration has done to this man is shameful and must be condemned by all irrespective of your political divide. The reason is that the judiciary is the last hope for you and I in the event of suppression by any govt in power.

I like the South South and their incredible display of Unity. The fall of one is the fall of all. You must recognize that the country is sectioned into regions and its development must be pinned on intra-regional development. The North have practiced this for decades and have systematically imposed their will on the rest yet, the country is not on fire. Thus, a consensus support from the South south is not out of place.

#Richdad

And what did the administration do to him? is it not the ssame administration that gave him his highest position ever And more importantly, is the CJN innocent of the charges Please quit playing politics with everything. Let the accused face his trial. Nigerians should stop supporting criminality and rascality, it wont help us
Re: Intimidation Of The Judiciary Capable Of Breeding Anarchy – Obi by kerzhim(m): 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
W
Re: Intimidation Of The Judiciary Capable Of Breeding Anarchy – Obi by Tomide007: 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
AnanseK:
Is corruption by judiciary not causing anarchy already? I hope they jail him
I concur
Re: Intimidation Of The Judiciary Capable Of Breeding Anarchy – Obi by ba7man(m): 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
BloggerAdmin:
Why is the opposition so much interested in this matter? Or are they the source of the CJN's foreign currencies?
You now see the connection PDP has to Onnoghen.
Saraki met with Wike to talk to Odilli's wife and Onnoghen to get him off his False asset declaration case.

Saraki could have used this knowledge to blackmail him, same way he did to Kemi Adeosun.
Re: Intimidation Of The Judiciary Capable Of Breeding Anarchy – Obi by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
[quote author=Richdad50 post=74749576]What this administration has done to this man is shameful and must be condemned by all irrespective of your political divide. The reason is that the judiciary is the last hope for you and I in the event of suppression by any govt in power.

I like the South South and their incredible display of Unity. The fall of one is the fall of all. You must recognize that the country is sectioned into regions and its development must be pinned on intra-regional development. The North have practiced this for
decades yet the country is not on fire. Thus, a consensus support from the South south is not out of place.

After that nigeria should organise a concert with the likes of sunny ade on stage to celebrate n applaud cjn onooghen for declaring false asset ,, oh he forgot.
You are such a disappointment with ur assertion, the fall of one i the fall of all,really !! why cannt the rise of one SS be the rise of all , GEJ was from SS for 6ys what rise did he offer ,asari tokunbo is a billionaire today ...what did he do for his people, onooghen as been cjn since '17 what development or benefit as that brought to SS table ... what injustice as he ever lend is voice to revert or abort in SS.
As much as we criticise and insist for a due process ...we should also speak against onooghen deeds.

1 Like

Re: Intimidation Of The Judiciary Capable Of Breeding Anarchy – Obi by Shuugar98(f): 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
fredoooooo:
Cry me a river , on FEBUHARI we stand cool
Did you mean FailBuhari?
Re: Intimidation Of The Judiciary Capable Of Breeding Anarchy – Obi by sammy99(m): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
if buhari is voted back to power
the pple will suffer,it left for us to either vote out d incompetence and set our country in order or vote him back and face d consequence.

Foolishness is doing d same thing and expecting different result.

1 Like

Re: Intimidation Of The Judiciary Capable Of Breeding Anarchy – Obi by willyo(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
LiveByNight:

That photo looks malnourished please remove it

Thanks but I dunno whom it is but I'm glad that whoever it is, it's nice atikulating
Re: Intimidation Of The Judiciary Capable Of Breeding Anarchy – Obi by brojoshua: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
Those who put excreta on their heads should not complain of many flies. Those who don't respect themselves should not expect much respect from others. Those who desregard the laws they are preaching and practising should never be shielded from the arms of the law. Wise people also should rather complain when justice is being perverted in the country by leaders and not when law enforcers are confronted for breaking and disregarding the laws they said they are enforcing. Leaders like judges should lead by good and not to be corrupt and lead others in corruption
Re: Intimidation Of The Judiciary Capable Of Breeding Anarchy – Obi by Enemyofpeace: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
*BREAKING NEWS: *

CJN RESIGNS!!!

Chiejina Joseph Nnali has just resigned from his teaching job in Ogbe Model Primary School, Delta State.

Details shortly ....

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! / National Convention: APC Fails To Begin Sale Of Forms, Aspirants Worry / Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.