Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State (43260 Views)

Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) / Adebo Ogundoyin Of PDP Wins Oyo State Bye Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by Omolaawari: 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
As Nigerians and a conversant one with all the happenings here...we cant be decievwd in anyway whilst the result or success of an election cant be judge by the volume of the crowd during campaign..i have realized that Nigerian electorate are now wiser that they were in 2015....No matter the degree of infrastructure, anti corruption fights and all the sweet talks as long as the people are hungry they will revolt with votes. I was expecting Nigerians to respond to the PDP this time but unfortunately the APC is so overzealous and alwaz acting insecured...just like an opposition even with all the power..This gives me a feelings they are aware of the hardship in the country that may likely affect their election result...Muzzling the opposition in all ways....if the PDP has acted this way...would they have come to power? Plz let peace reign in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
naunasabi:
Resident zombies won't like this. grin

Some people after seeing these pictures will not sleep well tonight. grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by Sirjamo: 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
These people are not up to those who served as ushers when Buhari went to Bauchi two days ago.

Atiku will regret contesting this election, he will get the beating of his life
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
This is massive

Everywhere is on a lockdown for Alhaji Atiku

We can't wait to send buhari back to his cows and herdsmen .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by adebayo3449(m): 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
ItzBIM:
When will Nigeria receive sense, same party that tormented ur life for 16 years. Yet u still cheer for them.

The brain of an average needs to be examined
Throughly.

Bleep that bigot from daura too

Sowore 2019
We understand this.
I also support sowore, but you and I know that he can never win. So let's support someone that still have hope.
They say united we stand.
Don't forget what happened in osun, where some people supported SDP and some PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
ItzBIM:

So that means apc and pdp are the same thing. Why are people still cheering for them.
apc and pdp did nothing wrong. it is the politicians in both parties that are the same.
that is why you have to vote a candidate that fits your ideas no matter the party.
you should not vote for all candidate provided by your favourite political party even when there are better candidate in other political parties
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by Kilgori: 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm we no get eyes � neh guy unah dey think say Atiku go pee winnah........Atiku go cry out wen him hear Buhari giver a huge blow ooooooo and with huge number of voters.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
Sirjamo:
These people are not up to those who served as ushers when Buhari went to Bauchi two days ago.

Atiku will regret contesting this election, he will get the beating of his life

Keep deceiving yourself oga

4 out of 5 persons you meet on the street , wants Atiku over buhari
Go dig

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by docadams: 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
post=74766536:
More from PDP rally in Ondo

Pics obviously from somebody's premises.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by BuhariAdvocate: 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
I hate brainless people like you quoting me.
Jahwinaboy:
Those of us supporting APC and buhari, have u ever wondered WHAT IF all PDP members decamped to APC just like Akpabio and other. What would have been ur fate? Direct hunger, killings and others. Opposition exist as an eye opener not necessarily an enemy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by beulah76: 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
P D P from Ondo and Ekiti state
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by ItzBIM(m): 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
adebayo3449:

We understand this.
I also support sowore, but you and I know that he can never win. So let's support someone that still have hope.
They say united we stand.
Don't forget what happened in osun, where some people supported SDP and some PDP.

Same hope we have be hoping for 58 years. Doesn’t matter if u think he won’t win, do what’s right and don’t contribute to the failure by voting this dinosaurs.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by ItzBIM(m): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mk17:

apc and pdp did nothing wrong. it is the politicians in both parties that are the same.
that is why you have to vote a candidate that fits your ideas no matter the party.
you should not vote for all candidate provided by your favourite political party even when there are better candidate in other political parties

That’s why I am voting Sowore
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by madridsta007(m): 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
somehow:
When the west is likely to be 60/40

There was no time any party won the west massively.

From permutations, 40% will be OK for the PDP; they will clear the SS,SE,NC and some states in the NE [Taraba, Gombe, Adamawa, Plateau, most definitely]. They will make inroads in Kano and Sokoto, due to Kwankwaso’s influence and the blessing of the Caliphate on Atiku. APC’s massive rigging will only work if they remove the CJN. Because it will be too blatant.

If only Buhari had focused on delivering even 20% of his campaign promises. If only.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
ItzBIM:

That’s why I am voting Sowore .
if he is your choice then go with him
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by ItzBIM(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mk17:

if he is your choice then go with him

Join us too
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by sammy99(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
i said it and all these zombies will not believe even some yorubas are now wise.
Election is not about tribalism,is about who is fit for d job
south west fully atikulated obidiently
TO d zombies show us wer dey call atiku ole?
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by Yemikola(m): 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
Atiku can't be an option in Ondo/Ekiti. APC has a very robust structure in Ondo and I don't see Atikulated PDP being able to challenge that. The man ATIKU is not sellable to an average Yoruba man, the name is synonymous with corruption & looting. Look through the faces on that stage & you will understand clearly that these are hungry vultures waiting for perfect opportunity to strike & devour our common patrimony with speed of light.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
ItzBIM:

Join us too
no. I don't see a future with sowore. I am pro-atiku
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by sammie99: 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
One iberibe wil say it was photoshot
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by Babatundecash(m): 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
Yemikola:
Atiku can't be an option in Ondo/Ekiti. APC has a very robust structure in Ondo and I don't see Atikulated PDP being able to challenge that. The man ATIKU is not sellable to an average Yoruba man, the name is synonymous with corruption & looting. Look through the faces on that stage & you will understand clearly that these are hungry vultures waiting for perfect opportunity to strike & devour our common patrimony with speed of light.

I'm not sure you're from Ondo State... If truly you live in the State, it means you're far from reality... APC and Aketi have a robust and strong structure in the State and that will give APC upper hand in the State Assembly and NASS election but Atiku will beat Buhari Blue and Black in the presidential election... I'm currently in Ijebu Ward which is Akeredolu unit and I can bet it that Aketi will struggle to get 35% vote for Buhari in the unit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by ItzBIM(m): 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mk17:

no.
I don't see a future with sowore.
I am pro-atiku

The irony

Good luck tho
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by Babatundecash(m): 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
globemoney:
Atiku is no campaigning in car parks lol

Instead of Laughing at your ignorance.. Google would have help you with more info about The MKO Democracy park... It's not a car park but a democracy park and it's the largest in Ondo state... All presidential and Governorship rally are held here

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by Babatundecash(m): 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
Calers:
All pdp rally is 50 by 50 plot of land.

Smile...Google would have help you with more info about the MKO Abiola Democracy park.. It's the largest in the State... All presidential and Governorship rallies are held there... Make sure you always do your findings before you come online to disgrace yourself

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by stanleychybyke(m): 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
Seriously atiku came 2 akr 2day...I didn't notice any campaign was happening.....pmb till 2023

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
ItzBIM:

The irony

Good luck tho
sowore may not be part of the old corrupt political establishment but we need more than not being corrupt. in normal circumstances sowore will be a leading candidate but Nigeria have never been normal. I have considered all the candidate and to me atiku is best placed to replace the failed buhari

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by Pat4321: 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
naunasabi:
Resident zombies won't like this. grin

Some people after seeing these pictures will not sleep well tonight. grin
zombie slaves
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
This ur joke caught me bad.... Let's not be deceived , sowore can't win this time#ThisisNigeria.

NSNA:
Oh no, this is Sowore's home.

We have to Take it back!
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
I see my village people at last... Democracy park built by Gov Mimiko... If they wont open the stadium they can't block the park !!
Babatundecash:

Smile...Google would have help you with more info about the MKO Abiola Democracy park.. It's the largest in the State... All presidential and Governorship rallies are held there... Make sure you always do your findings before you come online to disgrace yourself
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by somehow: 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
LOL, you're dreaming, they will likely get 30 or maybe 40, but to say they will clear NC, even included Taraba and Gombe is like saying Nigeria will win Senegal in being darker.

Even the so called Adamawa, Atiku wont win 60%

As for SS, at least 2 states won't be cleared by PDP ( Edo and Akwa Ibom)
SE ( Anambra and Imo) won't also be cleared by PDP.

this is the reality!

I just dey laugh.

madridsta007:

From permutations, 40% will be OK for the PDP; they will clear the SS,SE,NC and some states in the NE [Taraba, Gombe, Adamawa, Plateau, most definitely]. They will make inroads in Kano and Sokoto, due to Kwankwaso’s influence and the blessing of the Caliphate on Atiku. APC’s massive rigging will only work if they remove the CJN. Because it will be too blatant.

If only Buhari had focused on delivering even 20% of his campaign promises. If only.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by Akanoaaa(m): 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Show of shame two states and this is what they could gather.

Goan sit down jor. Must you be foolish till the end? If you don't love yourself, at least have some pity for ur family and start to ATIKULATING before it too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of A 1953 Rollsroyce In Emir Sanusi's Garage / Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble / Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.