Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,420 members, 7,812,236 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State (43261 Views)

Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) / Adebo Ogundoyin Of PDP Wins Oyo State Bye Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by madridsta007(m): 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
somehow:
LOL, you're dreaming, they will likely get 30 or maybe 40, but to say they will clear NC, even included Taraba and Gombe is like saying Nigeria will win Senegal in being darker.

Even the so called Adamawa, Atiku wont win 60%

As for SS, at least 2 states won't be cleared by PDP ( Edo and Akwa Ibom)
SE ( Anambra and Imo) won't also be cleared by PDP.

this is the reality!

I just dey laugh.

I wanted to reply your comments directly; I saw the SE statements— Anambra and IMO— and I started laughing.

You will know that Igbos never forget. Heck, any group that has gone through and survived genocide of any kind never forgets. We are waiting for February then.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by somehow: 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
Was Imo cleared in 2015 even when it was against Jonathan?
Obiano is pro-Buhari.

Also remember that before, results were written in the east and only few actually come out to vote unlike now that you cant write result.

just bookmark my statement and then come back next month to remind me. grin
madridsta007:

I wanted to reply your comments directly; I saw the SE statements— Anambra and IMO— and I started laughing.

You will know that Igbos never forget. Heck, any group that has gone through and survived genocide of any kind never forgets. We are waiting for February then.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by senatordave1(m): 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
madridsta007:

Nwannem,you sound reasonable so let me engage you a little.hope i wont regret.atiku surest win is the south east,its clear as daylight.but apc will get some votes in anambra due to party structure which is stronger than pdp by far.those that helped pdp inflate votes are now in apc plus the governor is pro buhari.same thing in abia north and IMO.me and you know that its not just popular votes that decides polls but also structure,funds,top chieftains,governors etc.but atiku will still win but not more than 85%.

In ss,apc is highly formidable.popular votes have never decided polls here but the factors i mentioned above.pdp will win in most places here but wont be able to inflate votes as usual due to stiff apc resistance and no federal might to overcome it.voters turnout is usually low here so its another drawback for atiku.buhari should get 30% in ss.dont be surprised if he wins edo and akwa ibom and get up to 40% in rivers.atiku cant make it sentiments aside.i Was at the inec office in calabar today where there processing the inec adhoc recruitment.a lot of the applicants are undercover apc agents meanwhile in the past pdp dominated it.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by senatordave1(m): 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
somehow:
Obiano is pro-Buhari.

Also remember that before, results were written in the east and only few actually come out to vote unlike now that you cant write result.

Thats what most do not understand.a free and fair poll in the ss/se wont favor pdp,the turnout is abysmal and their winning wont amount to anything.they dont have the capacity to inflate votes now.

Let me cite instances.i still remember in 2015 polls,some early results from obio akpor in rivers and uyo in akwa ibom showed buhari doing well in most polling units.most polling units were recording a little above 100 votes and buhari was having 30 to 60 votes.towards evening,reports of most polling units in the two states showed that inec stopped coming or were coming without results sheets.apc agents were stopped from coming to collation points,polling unit results were no longer released online in the ss/se unlike the west and north were everything was released in a transparent manner.obio akpor later recorded over 200,000k for pdp and less than 5000 for apc and you recorded about 80,000 for pdp and less than 10,000 for apc when polling unit results showed otherwise.same thing happened in oron.against atiku,it will be bumper to bumper.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by Gamesmart: 12:06am On Jan 15, 2019
GuyWise101:
This is the very first time Nigerians from the North, East, South and West are working together tirelessly to send a political party out....

Nigerians are angry with bulhari and his devilish party....

SAI ATIKUOBI.

SAI PDP

I didn't know West and North are now East. grin grin grin grin grin

Mumu dey deceive himself.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by madridsta007(m): 12:26am On Jan 15, 2019
senatordave1:

Nwannem,you sound reasonable so let me engage you a little.hope i wont regret.atiku surest win is the south east,its clear as daylight.but apc will get some votes in anambra due to party structure which is stronger than pdp by far.those that helped pdp inflate votes are now in apc plus the governor is pro buhari.same thing in abia north and IMO.me and you know that its not just popular votes that decides polls but also structure,funds,top chieftains,governors etc.but atiku will still win but not more than 85%.

In ss,apc is highly formidable.popular votes have never decided polls here but the factors i mentioned above.pdp will win in most places here but wont be able to inflate votes as usual due to stiff apc resistance and no federal might to overcome it.voters turnout is usually low here so its another drawback for atiku.buhari should get 30% in ss.dont be surprised if he wins edo and akwa ibom and get up to 40% in rivers.atiku cant make it sentiments aside.i Was at the inec office in calabar today where there processing the inec adhoc recruitment.a lot of the applicants are undercover apc agents meanwhile in the past pdp dominated it.

Well, you are fairly correct. My assumption is based on (1) the voting patterns in the SE and SS and (2) the prevailing sentiment. If we assume that the voting turn out will be at the 2011 levels [which it could, as INEC has a far more higher PVC collection rate today in both regions as compared to 2015], the PDP should win the SE and SS fairly easily. Asides, Edo State. As for Akwa Ibom, don’t worry about that.

The concern is a free and fair election; I do not expect the same level of elections that happened in 2011 and 2015 as Nigeria has a tyrannt in charge. It may get up to the Supreme Court— and this may be the decider.

I do not see APC sweeping the polls either freely or by rigging.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by madridsta007(m): 12:26am On Jan 15, 2019
somehow:
Obiano is pro-Buhari.

Bookmarked.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by senatordave1(m): 12:50am On Jan 15, 2019
madridsta007:

Well, you are fairly correct. My assumption is based on (1) the voting patterns in the SE and SS and (2) the prevailing sentiment. If we assume that the voting turn out will be at the 2011 levels [which it could, as INEC has a far more higher PVC collection rate today in both regions as compared to 2015], the PDP should win the SE and SS fairly easily. Asides, Edo State. As for Akwa Ibom, don’t worry about that.

The concern is a free and fair election; I do not expect the same level of elections that happened in 2011 and 2015 as Nigeria has a tyrannt in charge. It may get up to the Supreme Court— and this may be the decider.

I do not see APC sweeping the polls either freely or by rigging.
You didnt disappoint me,you were reasonable.akwa ibom is like my 2nd state so i know a lot happening there.even a lot of anti buharists online and offline have started accepting the impending victory of buhari.on nairaland,we have pazienza and cstr.
No election in Africa is free and fair and next polls wont be different.if there's rigging,it wont be that obvious.atiku just doesn't have that followership online to challenge bubu.even online,you will notice that majority of his supporters are easterners while the ss is divided.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by BuhariAdvocate: 12:58am On Jan 15, 2019
So because you're suffering that's why you're shouting Atiku? For how long you guys would be use by deceitful politicians? You want to spoil your future and creating touch time for unborn children?[author=Akanoaaa post=74769871]

Goan sit down jor. Must you be foolish till the end? If you don't love yourself, at least have some pity for ur family and start to ATIKULATING before it too late.[/quote]
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by somehow: 6:03am On Jan 15, 2019
This is exactly what was happening then
senatordave1:

Thats what most do not understand.a free and fair poll in the ss/se wont favor pdp,the turnout is abysmal and their winning wont amount to anything.they dont have the capacity to inflate votes now.

Let me cite instances.i still remember in 2015 polls,some early results from obio akpor in rivers and uyo in akwa ibom showed buhari doing well in most polling units.most polling units were recording a little above 100 votes and buhari was having 30 to 60 votes.towards evening,reports of most polling units in the two states showed that inec stopped coming or were coming without results sheets.apc agents were stopped from coming to collation points,polling unit results were no longer released online in the ss/se unlike the west and north were everything was released in a transparent manner.obio akpor later recorded over 200,000k for pdp and less than 5000 for apc and you recorded about 80,000 for pdp and less than 10,000 for apc when polling unit results showed otherwise.same thing happened in oron.against atiku,it will be bumper to bumper.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by excel101(m): 6:24am On Jan 15, 2019
ItzBIM:
When will Nigeria receive sense, same party that tormented ur life for 16 years. Yet u still cheer for them.

The brain of an average needs to be examined
Throughly.

fucckk that bigot from daura too

Sowore 2019
I beg make una help us tell Sowore say them no dey play suwe here o
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by jellington: 7:50am On Jan 15, 2019
The difference between PDP and yahoo boys is laptop.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by ItzBIM(m): 9:25am On Jan 15, 2019
excel101:
I beg make una help us tell Sowore say them no dey play suwe here o

Ok, keep romancing with ur oppressors. And they shall repay u with poverty and suffering.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by madridsta007(m): 9:53am On Jan 15, 2019
senatordave1:

You didnt disappoint me,you were reasonable.akwa ibom is like my 2nd state so i know a lot happening there.even a lot of anti buharists online and offline have started accepting the impending victory of buhari.on nairaland,we have pazienza and cstr.
No election in Africa is free and fair and next polls wont be different.if there's rigging,it wont be that obvious.atiku just doesn't have that followership online to challenge bubu.even online,you will notice that majority of his supporters are easterners while the ss is divided.

Online followership is important but not crucial. Buhari didn’t win the NW overwhelmingly in 2015 because of online followership. Those Almajiri’s controlled by Kwankwaso and now Ganduje are not online. Whoever wins in the North especially NW and NE will win based on what the Imams tell them in their mosques. I know because Ive lived in the North all my life and I’ve attended their “Hadith” and “Tafsir”, when I and my friends go to fetch water in the mosques, many years ago.

As for Akwa Ibom, Akpabio defection will shake things but it won’t make Buhari win in AKS. My fiancée is from AKS, so they are my in-laws. I go there regularly. If Udom is was an APC man and Akpabio PDP, Buhari will win, cleanly. The governor’s usually determines the outcome of the polls.

Your statement on “reasonable” is funny but understandable. I’m, by the grace of God, an academic. So, asides the few funny bantering here, I’m a very serious [and logical] person online and off-line.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by senatordave1(m): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2019
madridsta007:

Online followership is important but not crucial. Buhari didn’t win the NW overwhelmingly in 2015 because of online followership. Those Almajiri’s controlled by Kwankwaso and now Ganduje are not online. Whoever wins in the North especially NW and NE will win based on what the Imams tell them in their mosques. I know because Ive lived in the North all my life and I’ve attended their “Hadith” and “Tafsir”, when I and my friends go to fetch water in the mosques, many years ago.

As for Akwa Ibom, Akpabio defection will shake things but it won’t make Buhari win in AKS. My fiancée is from AKS, so they are my in-laws. I go there regularly. If Udom is was an APC man and Akpabio PDP, Buhari will win, cleanly. The governor’s usually determines the outcome of the polls.

Your statement on “reasonable” is funny but understandable. I’m, by the grace of God, an academic. So, asides the few funny bantering here, I’m a very serious [and logical] person online and off-line.

I know why i used that word reasonable.most pdp fans arent.for akwa ibom,buhari wont win but will get at least 30% which is enough and a defeat for atiku in the larger scheme since am convinced the election will be decided by margin of victory and votes polled in ss/se and north east,north west.
Where i will disagree is in terms of udom.me and you know akpabio is stronger than him politically.being governor is not enough,you need federal might to pull through.south south governors without federal might are greatly weakened.

As for online polls,its not crucial as you said but could be a pointer and a sign.since most of the north west and north east populace are not online,we cant rate them but at least we could see that the few that are online are overwhelmingly pro buhari.as for the south,most of us are online.90% of igbos in any media are anti buhari while at least 60% yorubas are pro buhari.south south where i come from seems divided.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by madridsta007(m): 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
senatordave1:

I know why i used that word reasonable.most pdp fans arent.for akwa ibom,buhari wont win but will get at least 30% which is enough and a defeat for atiku in the larger scheme since am convinced the election will be decided by margin of victory and votes polled in ss/se and north east,north west.
Where i will disagree is in terms of udom.me and you know akpabio is stronger than him politically.being governor is not enough,you need federal might to pull through.south south governors without federal might are greatly weakened.

As for online polls,its not crucial as you said but could be a pointer and a sign.since most of the north west and north east populace are not online,we cant rate them but at least we could see that the few that are online are overwhelmingly pro buhari.as for the south,most of us are online.90% of igbos in any media are anti buhari while at least 60% yorubas are pro buhari.south south where i come from seems divided.

Hahaha!
I am no fan of any political party, my brother. At least, not in Nigeria.
In post-independence African States [to call them postcolonial is an affront to the “post” prefix], I’ll prefer a political party led by a democrat over a military totalitarian— which is what Buhari and APC is. Unless we want to deceive ourselves, which Nigerians are good at anyway.

As for your analysis, let’s see. That’s my final word. Cheers!
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I hate brainless people like you quoting me.
Mr brain, I dont need to even utter a word to people like u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos / Buhari Sends Birthday Messages To Anyim, Useni, Four Others, Snubs Wife / Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.