Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,501 members, 7,847,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Men,what's Love ( 1 4 3 Code Or Mode) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men,what's Love ( 1 4 3 Code Or Mode) (1090 Views)

Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? / Men: What Do You Prefer She Wears To Bed? / I Am A Nigerian Based Abroad, See What Love Wants To Do To Me (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men,what's Love ( 1 4 3 Code Or Mode) by DorisB(f): 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2007
why do guys behave like this?i think it is the guys that cause breakup in a relationship especially when they are tired,i mean tired of the lady,i met a guy on nairaland ,we just talked small and he started saying i love you,he asked me for my pixture and i told him i don't have,he gave me his own and started saying he has met his miss right,please what do i do?why is it that you guys will just meet a girl today and use the 1 4 3 mode or code to yarn the girl immediatly?
Re: Men,what's Love ( 1 4 3 Code Or Mode) by Douzy(m): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2007
Lol!
Re: Men,what's Love ( 1 4 3 Code Or Mode) by U1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2007
Well,I think you should school some guys right here and now on how to handle their biz.I mean we need it.
Re: Men,what's Love ( 1 4 3 Code Or Mode) by Douzy(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2007
Say "I", not "WE", or better still stick with "SOME"!

(1) (Reply)

Problems With Relationships / I Call Her Sunshyn / My Selfish Girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.