Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Download. G-eazy The Beautiful & Damned Full Album - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Download. G-eazy The Beautiful & Damned Full Album (8672 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding / Kanye West Graduation Full Album Download. (2007) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download. G-eazy The Beautiful & Damned Full Album by avirikkaol: 12:46am On Jan 15, 2019
Direct File G-Eazy The Beautiful & Damned Full Album. Download link in ZIP/RAR formats.

Download Link -
https://sway.office.com/hFzTyDJh122xJd2I

The Beautiful & Damned is the fourth studio album by American rapper G-Eazy. It was released on December 15, 2017, by RCA Records.[1] It features guest appearances from Halsey, Cardi B, ASAP Rocky, Kehlani, Jay Ant, E-40, Charlie Puth and Anna of the North, among others.[2][3] The album was preceded by three singles; "No Limit", "Him & I" and "Sober".

Artist: G-Eazy
Album: The Beautiful & Damned
Year: 2017
Genre: Rap, West Coast Hip Hop

Track list:
1. "The Beautiful & Damned" Feat. Zoe Nash
2. "Pray for Me"
3. "Him & I" Feat. Halsey
4. "But a Dream"
5. "Sober" Feat. Charlie Puth
6. "Legend"
7. "No Limit" Feat. A$AP Rocky & Cardi B
8. "The Plan"
9. "That's a Lot"
10. "Pick Me Up" Feat. Anna of the North
11. "Gotdamn"
12. "Leviathan" Feat. Sam Martin
13. "Crash & Burn" Feat. Kehlani
14. "Summer in December"
15. "Charles Brown" Feat. E-40 & Jay Ant
16. "No Less" Feat. Louis Mattrs & SG Lewis
17. "Mama Always Told Me"
18. "Fly Away" Feat. Ugochi
19. "Love Is Gone" Feat. Drew Love
20. "Eazy"

The Beautiful & Damned is a boozy, minor-key, 74-minute slog, where he wonders if it’s possible to survive the corrupting influence of celebrity. When everything is easy to get, does it all mean less? And does becoming numb to it all make you a bad person? The title track suggests yes: “This is everything that comes with celebrity/Criticism, ridicule and the scrutiny… And it’s none of y’alls business, truthfully/You don’t know ‘bout the fame, what it do to me/I’m talking to myself like every night: ‘You could try to be a better guy.’” It’s meant as a cautionary tale: Being famous isn’t all it seems, kids. But it’s hard to take G-Eazy as seriously as he takes himself when he’s earnestly rehashing every Hollywood cliché in the most basic way possible. His raps sound forced; the production is gloomy and monotonous. There are no insights to be found here about prestige, depression, or dependency. The whole thing is unbelievably dour and boring.
Re: Download. G-eazy The Beautiful & Damned Full Album by orble: 12:50am On Jan 15, 2019
Noted

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Should Suck Her Husbands Dick Every Morning for luv. / My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love / When A Handsome Guy Says "I Don't Have A Girlfriend"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.