Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,233 members, 7,853,201 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

Men Should Go Their Way, Women Should Go Their Way! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Go Their Way, Women Should Go Their Way! (266 Views)

Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Should Go Their Way, Women Should Go Their Way! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
This is the new era, the modern age, and many things have changed. Thanks to the advancement of technology. Given that, with the rate at which things are going, in terms of woman and man. Let me get this point straight to everybody, a man does not need a woman in anyway. I don't know where they got this stupid belief from that a man is nothing without a woman. Rubbish! Biggest scam ever! It's the woman thats nothing without the man! But stupid emotional men fvucked everything up! Women are very fragile beings. Even from just a mere look at them, you will know. They can't live without a man. They were built to depend on man. But men have spoilt everything! They've made it look like it's the man that can't live or do without a woman. Men have fvucked this whole world up! They can't even think with their goddamn head but only with their dicks! But thanks to the modern age, women have made a voice for their own. They work and earn money like men do. Some even earn more than men. So that tells you now that women can solely live without man. With this I believe men should go their way and women do the same. We don't need each other!

I'm out!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Opinion On A Man’s Actions / He Crushed Everyone Who Crossed His Path. Watch And Learn From Your Mistakes. / My Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.