Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,082 members, 7,863,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Acting IGP, Adamu Resume Duty, Release New Press Statement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acting IGP, Adamu Resume Duty, Release New Press Statement (25979 Views)

Terrorists Kidnap DPO On His Way To Resume Duty In Birnin Gwari, Kaduna / Acting IGP, Usman Baba Alkali Visits Police Affairs Ministry / Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acting IGP, Adamu Resume Duty, Release New Press Statement by Omeokachie: 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
He should sack Jimoh.

He is a very unprofessional officer who called a sitting governor "a drowning man", even when the police abandoned the state to terrorist herdsmen to plunder.
Re: Acting IGP, Adamu Resume Duty, Release New Press Statement by BluntBoy(m): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
cooldipo:
Why I won't endorse Buhari

1. The open corruption at Nigeria Immigration Offices confined unabated under his watch

2. NTA is still unprofessional and attracts less view even now

3. Nigeria Police still collect bribe and sadly under Buhari the Army joined for the first time

4. Buhari son that has not worked in his life had a multimillion naira powerbike even when his father borrowed to get his party nomination ticket just some 3 plus years ago

5. No forward thinking organisation or country will appoint someone in the age category of Buhari to turn the organization around.

Una go just dey yarn anyhow.

Just vote for whomever you like and stop bringing puerile and unfounded allegations against the president.

We have not forgotten the role of the military in the 2014 Ekiti election.
Re: Acting IGP, Adamu Resume Duty, Release New Press Statement by Sirheny007(m): 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
Built2last:
Na so

The first assignment is deliver 2019 election in our favour. You may need to reassign the commissioners of police in Rivers, Akwaibom Ogun and Venue.

Bro,
I became a little bit concerned about your signature so i took it upon myself to prove you wrong. grin
Here is the most liked comment on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/2792995/nairaland-says-no-secessionists

Close call though wink
Re: Acting IGP, Adamu Resume Duty, Release New Press Statement by Built2last: 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
Sirheny007:

Bro,
I became a little bit concerned about your signature so i took it upon myself to prove you wrong. grin
Here is the most liked comment on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/2792995/nairaland-says-no-secessionists

Close call though wink

Lol. He leads on likes and I lead on share.

One more assignment. Who has highest total likes on Nairaland between me and the dude. He will need years to meet up
Re: Acting IGP, Adamu Resume Duty, Release New Press Statement by Sirheny007(m): 8:44am On Jan 16, 2019
Built2last:

Lol. He leads on likes and I lead on share.

One more assignment. Who has highest total likes on Nairaland between me and the dude. He will need years to meet up

Lol. No doubt you'll beat him on that.
Thing is the guy, Warrior01 last seen on Nairaland is 2015.
I've tried my best to find his other moniker without success.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Hosts Ahmed Lawan, Senate President [photos] / Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist / Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.