Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo (47009 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by castrokins(m): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Not Even One Person Off All Of You Dragging Kemi Imagined In This Direction. Interestingly, She Could Be Right.

4 Likes

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
OK.... Since u no journalist open ur media house so we will know you mean business, MKo real death just continue soon you will be sue
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by dykedarlyn(m): 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
For once I think she is right

4 Likes

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by badmrkt(m): 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
This sounds more like it. she's mad no doubt, but i feel strongly she "MIGHT' be right on this one...

3 Likes

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Eshence: 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
could be true shocked
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by agulion: 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
Anty kemi this one no be like ur talk, no ask me how her talk dey be

1 Like

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Drabrah(m): 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
Thecodex:
Well no matter how crazy this lady might sound initially, after a while she ends up being correct or close to.
Just saying

So until u post ur pix of 10yrs ago b4 CIA nab u abi.

1 Like

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by chiedu7: 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
Unlimited22:

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day

wicked man
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
Thecodex:
Well no matter how crazy this lady might sound initially, after a while she ends up being correct or close to.
Just saying
I noticed this too.

3 Likes

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Fxwarrior: 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
dynicks:

Please come again.....u said u've not what?

Eheh na. He has not doned his own. grin
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by notoriousbabe: 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
dynicks:

I said I have not doned my own, have you doned yours?

3 Likes

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by olawaz1: 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
Kemi olunloyo (miss) actually nailed it. A bit of security awareness and cautious. I give you this madam

3 Likes

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by omega2128(m): 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
I dislike conspiracy theories
I'm not a terrorist and can never be, so why worry myself about FBI looking for terrorists. if terrorist is dumb enough to upload his pictures for #10yearschallenge, that's prayers answered because one parasite is exposed.
if FBI needs my pics to run against their terrorists database, I have my pics in all these places- Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp even nairaland.com. mind you, millions of people have been to US, Canada, UK embassy etc, their fingerprints and pictures captured, and phones have people fingerprints and pictures captured in them and phones can easily be hacked
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Premiumwriter: 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
dynicks:

he said he has not DONEDID sir!
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by wakes: 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
Really?
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by milaso: 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin knw be lie
notoriousbabe:
let's do our bank account 10 years challenge
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by anonymous1759(m): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
Exactly o, there's no smoke without fire... I never liked social media life. I don't know if some people still have secret. They post all thier activities online. From 6am-12pm. It's very risky. You musn:t be a criminal to hide yourself. Even good people have enemies.

If you notice whenever you post a good pic of your self in few minutes time, you'll Recieve Dm from unknown people begging you and if you refuse. You're considered as an Enemy. Keep your personal life private don't do live streaming and put your current location it's too risky.

10 Likes

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by madridguy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Thank you sister Kemi.
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by PheezyLee(m): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Thank God I've not doned my own

Be fast in doing doneding urs as well bro
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by anonymous1759(m): 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
Drabrah:

So until u post ur pix of 10yrs ago b4 CIA nab u abi.

Get the message!!!
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by muzeze77: 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
Every picture u attach to social media is like uploading your fingerprint , very soon photo matching will be more efficient than fingerprints

3 Likes

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by notoriousbabe: 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
PheezyLee:

Be fast in doing doneding urs as well bro
what is doneding?ordainary simple English you cannot spoke. Please get out of my front, I ate people that spoke bad grammar, I ate them with passion
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by stanley000: 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
RZArecta2:
This woman is mad and she knows it cool
lol u are just mad you already did yours grin goodluck on your time with the CIA hahahaha

1 Like

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
DaniDani:
You are not an investigative journalist but a mentally deranged mad journalist.

Ah ah why the abuse na

1 Like

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by engreddy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
Thecodex:
Just saying

Most questions asked and responded to in nairaland are intelligent questions for data phishing.

2 Likes

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Eberex(m): 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2019
Assumption wey no make sense. The CIA has equipment that can tell them how your look was in 10 years ago and how it would look in the next 10 years.

She just wan get likes

4 Likes

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
People hate what they dont understand...I like this lady

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
Kemi would have been one of Nigeria's finest investigative journalist but she messed up herself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) / Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) / Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.