Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo (47012 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by taxiappguy: 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
While I don't like to engage in conspiracy theories, the only way this makes sense is if the CIA is using it to train it's facial recognition AI (especially for how humans age) just like the way Google uses Captcha to teach it's image recognition AI.
The end result which would of course be to spy on the public who so happily gave up their data in the first place.
Ordinarily, all the government agency would have to do is access Facebook data, but with all the heat and scrutiny Facebook has been getting about user privacy in the US and Europe, i suspect the government can't access that info as easily anymore.
So instead of combing for data they ask everyone to submit it as a fun challenge.
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by PheezyLee(m): 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
notoriousbabe:
what is doneding?ordainary simple English you cannot spoke. Please get out of my front, I ate people that spoke bad grammar, I ate them with passion

Lol tongue
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by temicyborg(m): 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
Thecodex:
Well no matter how crazy this lady might sound initially, after a while she ends up being correct or close to.
Just saying
she is sumtym right wit her worda
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by temicyborg(m): 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
OVA200:
We know this woman to be sick but on this am going to reason with her until someone comes up with detailed explanation about that #10yearschallenge because I've been looking for tangible explanation all to avail.
true talk
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Christianokaro(m): 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Christianokaro(m): 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
RZArecta2:
This woman is mad and she knows it cool
No dear, on this, you are just dull and you don't even know
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Nattyzee(m): 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Unlimited22:
Even a broken clock is correct twice a day
wat of d 1 wen d minute hand break
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by kokomilala(m): 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
@Thecodex,she's not by any stretch of thought crazy. She's just eccentric, and people should recognize that.
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by martineverest(m): 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
especially when there is the facial recognition AI Camera
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by martineverest(m): 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
lexotan:

I disagree with u,wat of those wey don bleach dier skin comot lyk bobrisky n most of our naija actresses,did CIA have d equipment to detect such? na d one wey oyinbo knw dem go fit detect ooo,na human beign do computer,remember...
if u like,bleach from red to blue,there is a new AI called facial recognition Camera,it can discern u from a crowd of millions within seconds.....there is a reason why Google,Microsoft and Amazon workers are protesting and threatening their employers from signing AI contacts with American government
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by martineverest(m): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
pulsa:

Companies like Cambridge analytical stay hungry for data man.
Cambridge is a learner.... Facebook and Google are the biggest data fleecing and privacy invasive organisations in the world
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Xisnin(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Thecodex:
Well no matter how crazy this lady might sound initially, after a while she ends up being correct or close to.
Just saying

Stop believing a mad woman's rant.
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by notoriousbabe: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
If you know you know

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Xisnin(m): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
shadrach77:
For the first time I agree with her. She is 100% right on this one. We Nigerians I, shadrach77 just follow trends without thinking
First, most Nigerians are not on the internet.
Second, most Nigerians on the internet did not follow that trend.
Third, a mad woman is not a good source of information.
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by sonnie10: 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
As if when you were taking common entrance exam you did not summit your passport photo to ministry of education.
Are they not all govt agencies? If any other agency wants you old picture, they can request for it.
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by iguita: 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
She is very correct. The supposed challenge is for facial recognition algorithm. But today, everyone jumps on the bandwagon
Thecodex:
Just saying

1 Like

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by YomiBankz(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
which kain stupeed photoshopped picture fathia upload so
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by SachaBastien(m): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
The CIA would be stupid to do that when so many Africans who were black 10 years ago now have lightened skin.
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Ayobami7(m): 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
德英国加
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by phiszo(m): 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
WTF? So many people on nairaland are dumb. undecided
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Yorubasaredogs: 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
Interesting.
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by bedfordng(m): 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
hmmn
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
the only way to avoid this is not to be on any social media.. that all..
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Ayobami7(m): 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
OK
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Gentleziggy(m): 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
lipsrsealed
RZArecta2:
This woman is mad and she knows it cool
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Gentleziggy(m): 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
angry grin
notoriousbabe:
If you know you know
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2019
DaniDani:
You are not an investigative journalist but a mentally deranged mad journalist.
still factual to an extent.some mad people dey talk sense pass some of us wey no mad
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by numen(m): 9:08am On Jan 17, 2019
Correct!
HallaDaTruth:
Also make duckduckgo your main search engine, quit using Google

1 Like

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Generalkorex(m): 8:36am On Jan 30, 2019
taxiappguy:
While I don't like to engage in conspiracy theories, the only way this makes sense is if the CIA is using it to train it's facial recognition AI (especially for how humans age) just like the way Google uses Captcha to teach it's image recognition AI.
The end result which would of course be to spy on the public who so happily gave up their data in the first place.
Ordinarily, all the government agency would have to do is access Facebook data, but with all the heat and scrutiny Facebook has been getting about user privacy in the US and Europe, i suspect the government can't access that info as easily anymore.
So instead of combing for data they ask everyone to submit it as a fun challenge.
How can I contact you sir
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by taxiappguy: 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
Generalkorex:

How can I contact you sir
My number is in my profile
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Generalkorex(m): 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
taxiappguy:

My number is in my profile
itsi not there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) / Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' / Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.